?

Would you like to see those ideas added?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Hi, I feel like The social update could've been better, This thread will be improving the My profile In-game.

(Keep in mind, this what you might expect so please don't be mad at me)

Profile ideas

1: Add a command example /Myprofile, This will let you see your profile during in game and lobbies and other places as well. (Not sure if this is a thing)

2: Add a command example /Myprofile <name>, This will let you look at other people profiles just like the idea I mention above ^^.

3: Total views and Monthly views. There can be a paper (map) You cannot click it but you can hover your mouse on it and it will say Total views and Monthly views, This is great to see how many people look at your profile every month.

4: When you do /Myprofile <name>, There will be a new item, (clock) saying if they are playing or not. There will be a option to make it say what game you're playing.

5: Make it so people can like your profile, it will not do anything but it will give you a alert if someone likes it. "<NAME> Liked your profile!" there will be a other item as well to like it. (Reason why there isn't a dislike is so people wouldn't get hurt or anything like that)

6: People can comment on your profile, if its death threats you can report it. you can view this by clicking a item and you can look at the comments by clicking the paper.

more coming soon.

• Like Like x 7
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. yes, we need more ways to socialize and not go outside

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I liked it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ehhhhhh....
    We don't really need forum profiles ingame tho

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Very nice thread steven!
    I just wanted to comment on one for once and say to you and all other people that make these threads and possibly think they won't be looked at.
    Fear not I will take a peek at every thread in this section and bookmark the ones that need bookmarking ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  6. I assumed you meant the social menu profile and not the forum profile, whoops.

We need this now! Forget the forum implementation, focus about the in-game possibilities!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thanks!

I was thinking about quitting making ideas a month or so ago because I know nothing will be added but I just can't stop making ideas..

I love making ideas and glad people enjoy them. :p

9. Kbz

Kbz

Kbz Well-Known Member

Kbz
    MVP+
    The Bloodlust BLOOD
    Interesting idea :D! However, this does seem kind of redundant because this is what the forums is for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cool! Although maybe add an option to choose who can comment (everyone, only g members, only friends)?

• Like Like x 1
  11. My signature says otherwise. :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. _X_Bow_

_X_Bow_ Well-Known Member

_X_Bow_
    VIP
    It would be cool if you could make one of those mini maps like in murder mystery for your profile but I don't know how that would be done

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's not exactly what I meant.
    I got the impression that the thread was suggesting a new type of profile, exclusive to being ingame. That seems kinda redundant when the forums are a thing. Your idea of integrating forum profiles ingame is a pretty cool one honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing what the devs could do with that. I just don't see much point in a new type of profile that isn't the forums / directly linked to the forums, that's all.
    Sorry if that came off as disagreeing with your thread, wasn't my intention!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  14. Like a avatar?

It would be cool if there is already custom ones made by the build team.

Like a heart, a "Hi!", A happy face, A default gets only 3 avatars and a mvp+ gets all of the avatars that hypixel currently has.

15. I was just joking but ye. :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. 1- Yes pls but instead of /myprofile make it just /profile or /playerprofile because "Myprofile" would be only for your own profile lol

2- Same as 1

3- Add "Lifetime Views" or "Total Views" aswell

4- Instead of a clock I suggest the good old Dye System:
    Lime Dye = Online (Hover over it to see game or lobby theyre on)
    Gray Dye = Offline (Hovering will show you when their last login was) (Also allow players to set this one on purpose like Discord's "Invisible" status option, useful for staff members and youtubers)
    Orange Dye = AFK (Hovering over it will explain that AFK means they are in Limbo)

5- inb4 people start likefarming their own profiles with alts xD

6- Please no, would be a really complex and buggy system as I see it, would allow players to throw hate and offenses at others and would just end up being bad overall and I doubt many people would waste their time in-game to write stuff on people's profiles.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'll change it soon. (hopefully)
    I did it says "Total views and Monthly views" unless if you meant something else.
    Good idea!
    Not like "likes" going to matter in-game xD
    People write comments in housing though c: