1. miniwallspro2007

miniwallspro2007 New Member

i been playnig the mnii wlals today a lot and i fuond hcaker he is use fly hak and a nother hak i donut no what it is but it allow him to hit withr wifout it hit him and i think this is unfair. his name is MGK and i hop he get ban (frmo the mnii wlals, it ok if he can fly in zomb) now as he is ruin all my game and is imosppsble to beat pls veto him from play the mnii wlals but he can play the zomb aslo i no i said this last tim but i am nto paly hypickxle utnil tihs man get ban frmo the mnii wlals. he is kil me many tim and it annoying and he steel all my egirl and it make me very sad he is date over two hundred bajillion girls! plz i hop donald trump throws MGK oevr the wal into mxecio becase he is hurt my feeling also last sotp bully me for the 2007 in my name that is NOT MY BITRH YEER IT IS My IQ. thnak you for reed :) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

2. Bxjo

Bxjo New Member

we STAN a QUEEN

3. dan-

dan- New Member

DANNN
    MVP+
    zzz ZZZ
    GUILDMASTER
    I too have encountered this nuisance known as "MGK" and witnessed him grow wings and take flight. I really hope he is dealt with!

4. miniwallspro2007

r u a staf? plz ban MGK if so thnak u :)

5. miniwallspro2007

i jsut lsot to him agan. i thnik he is 92378435797892347892597878787878 lbs becase he dose nto take KB

6. ngl troll thread like this make the forums cancerous, its just cringy

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. dan-

dan- New Member

DANNN
    MVP+
    zzz ZZZ
    GUILDMASTER
    sit down you literally look like your avatar irl

8. i do how did you know, oh hey its the owner of the alt probs

9. dan-

dan- New Member

DANNN
    MVP+
    zzz ZZZ
    GUILDMASTER
    hey at least you're honest chief & yes i'm definitely this amazing individual with such a high iq.

10. give up mate you already got bodied lmao