1. STX_

STX_ New Member

STX_
    MVP++
    Shrek SHREK
    Now I'm not really saying anything of value here, just hoping Hypixel invests a bit more into their other games and not just Skyblock, specifically bedwars, which is there second highest played game. Anyone else agree here, bedwars hasn't had a real good update in a while. :/

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 10:36 PM
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. It literally had a major update in late August

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. STX_

STX_ New Member

STX_
    MVP++
    Shrek SHREK
    Thanks for the feedback, sad about the dislike tho. I'm speaking more of game-play for the game modes that matter, the ones that affect your stats. new items, new maps (not reskinned maps) idk. Something that just shows that skyblock isn't the only game Hypixel cares about.

4. Bedwars doesn’t need more/new items. There were 8 maps removed and 9 maps added. The maps weren’t reskins of old maps. Prices were changed. Bedwars is fine, an update will be nice around January.

5. Greninja

Greninja Well-Known Member

ItsTUF
    MVP++
    BRAVO BRAVO
    Bedwars is almost perfect as it is, some sort of update to help with the sniping problem (not sure what they could do apart from a better anticheat) would be nice though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Em, they recently jus have v1.5 somewhere around August. And its really good

7. STX_

STX_ New Member

STX_
    MVP++
    Shrek SHREK
    well it's just my opinion, I came back after a year and it just felt like nothing changed.

8. STX_

STX_ New Member

STX_
    MVP++
    Shrek SHREK
    yes that would help. I guess what I'm saying is their investing in skyblock a ton but other games haven't got much love. for example the Halloween map were re skinned or reused. But idk, thats just me.

9. Greninja

Greninja Well-Known Member

ItsTUF
    MVP++
    BRAVO BRAVO
    It makes sense though as skyblock is a HUGE portion of the playerbase so as a business it's wise to cater to them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. STX_

STX_ New Member

STX_
    MVP++
    Shrek SHREK
    Yes of course, it's just sad to me that not much has changed, I don't know, I haven't felt the bedwars love lately. But yes you are correct.

11. Hm.. Interesting idea. Maybe suggest new additions you'd like? It's hard for me to give an opinion if I don't really know what you're saying. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. STX_

STX_ New Member

STX_
    MVP++
    Shrek SHREK
    Good idea, not sure exactly what would be a good addition, just thinking a new item or something.

13. Not better anticheat i would say like a delay timer for streamers like me or players in general

14. STX_

STX_ New Member

STX_
    MVP++
    Shrek SHREK
    yeah that would be good! a better anticheat is needed, I've been sniped by hackers so much.

15. DirtyTunaFish

DirtyTunaFish Active Member

I think they need to add back all the maps they removed. Other than that, bedwars is fine tbh. #bringbackinvasion

16. Bedwars gets updates pretty frequently already.

17. iHexRT

iHexRT Well-Known Member

iHexRT
    MVP+
    TheFroglets FROG
    Officer
    Ok, let me get this straight. From here on, hypixel is planning on revamping all the maps that need revamps. So each ‘section’ has 8 maps removed (including the new ones). The work on updating the maps that are out, such as invasion, and then afterwards, the revamped maps are reintroduced, corrected based on the feedback.

so invasion will be brought back, and #BringBackInvasion is stupid