?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes!

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes, But Needs Improvement (Comment down what it needs to be improve)

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. No

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Hello everyone, Once again I'm making a other idea for ranked, I'm sorry if this idea is very bad or doesn't fits for skywars, I'm not a skywars idea expert (im a bsg idea expert tho) Today my idea is Ranked experience

Rank Experience.
    Each kill you get with that kit, You will get 5 Rank Experience, Each Win you will get with that kit you will get 50 Rank Experience, Now A lot of you may ask "What does it do?" Each ranked kit will have Ranked Level
    There isn't a max to it, Like if I used pyro ever since it came out and kept winning with it, I will prob have it at level 20 or something like that
    2016-12-13_16.10.40.png
    (it doesn't effect gameplay) People will know that I used that kit a lot because how high I have it for Rank Experience, But A lot of you may say "What's the point of this?" Well let's go to the next stage!

Prestige Level
    Ah, So after you maxed out your kit, You can upgrade it to the "Prestige" Level, But the requirements are: You need to have the kit Experience level at 10 And you need 500k or 1m coins to get it to the Prestige level
    2016-12-13_16.14.41.png
    A lot of you may say "What does the "Prestige" Level Do?" I'm not sure yet, A upgrade (like your wep was upgraded) or a costmick (idk how to spell it..) But when you upgrade it to Prestige Level, It will say *kit name* P, P stands for Prestige

That's is all! I'm still working on it so I will include screenshots and more!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    • Like x 11
    • Dislike x 3
    • Creative x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  2. Bump xD

3. Sovio

Sovio Well-Known Member

Sovio
    MVP+
    X X
    Guild Master
    yay! increase target!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anarchenic

Anarchenic Well-Known Member

cause that's relevant in ranked
    you get cleaned up anyways

5. Davu

Davu Well-Known Member

JapaJapa
    MVP+
    Taggin all da ranked players? tag me xD

I have 2 maxed out kits (Armorer and Scout) so I don't see why not. sounds like a cool idea tbh

6. @ZeroDamage

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Shulked

Shulked Well-Known Member

Shulked
    MVP+
    Sky Titan TITAN
    not really needed and plus kits are already powerful enough in ranked

8. You do know that I didn't said its going to be a upgrade right? I was thinking a costmike (Again don't know how to spell it)

9. Shulked

Shulked
    MVP+
    Sky Titan TITAN
    still not needed nobody is going to spend loads of coins on a cosmetic

10. They will tho, Most of the people have their kits max out. *in rank*

11. Shulked

Shulked
    MVP+
    Sky Titan TITAN
    most people with max kits are going for max perks or just high ratings and could likely care less about cosmetics for their kit lol

12. Bro people will, A lot of people want a prestige level in blitz and they want it a cosmetic, and they want it to cost 3m coins, Because people want their kit to have a cool cosmetic feature, Example for armorer, it will be changing colors (it still have 4 bars)

13. Shulked

Shulked
    MVP+
    Sky Titan TITAN
    blitz kits are more valuable and blitz shops don't have much for people to buy other than maxing their favorite kits/getting blitzes and kill effects

in skywars there's solo team mega and ranked perks, as well as soul related perks that you can buy. people gravitate more towards those

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. PxlFalcon

PxlFalcon Well-Known Member

PxlFalcon
    VIP
    maybe for ranked players but the average skywars player doesnt "enjoy" ranked.

imagine 3 prestige armorers every game

15. Kobi

Kobi Well-Known Member

Kobi
    VIP
    ok bye BYE
    It's a pretty cool idea but I think it should be less coins for prestige and less of a boost. I think for the game to be truly considered a competitive ranked environment, there needs to be a relatively level playing field, whereas this distances newer players from experienced ones even though both may be equal in skill, prestige may dictate who wins. I'd be all for it if it was purely cosmetic :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Davu

Davu Well-Known Member

JapaJapa
    MVP+
    cosmetic

• Like Like x 1
  17. Falter

Falter Well-Known Member

nobody is gonna spend 500k-1mil on a cosmetic

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ok

how do you not know how to spell "cosmetic"
    I'm sorry if I sound rude :(

19. Falter

Falter Well-Known Member

ok since hes getting triggered about a dislike forum rating im gonna make him feel better by giving my rEaSoNiNg as to why i gave him a dislike

this just encourages targeting

this is an absurdly high amount of coins for a cosmetic, heck, even the most expensive perk in the game costs about 1 million to max.