1. AbdallhXG

AbdallhXG New Member

AbdallhXG
    ples hypixel add eu server or ip i just want my ping to be lower than 200 the game isn't enjoyable anymore if you care on player experience you must care of other places player i tell you why the server is now 20k+
    every day and theres like 25% of them have less than 100 ping and from usa or somthn imagine if you like put an ip or server for eruope how many players you will gain or how many player experience will it be better for them that will make a huge players join back and play on this server this problem has been a problem sence 10 years ago

• Disagree x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. They will lose more players than they will gain, 90% of the games will completely die and those that won’t will have way longer queue times. 100 ping isn’t alot, just deal with it :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm hardly dealing with 230ping on hypixel.

• Like Like x 1
  4. we just have to deal with it. they might implement it if nons like you donate to the network.

5. I have 200-250 pings but its alright since I can use speed to reduce the disadvantages with high pings when grinding zealots

6. Maybe change the start of the IP from "mc" to "eu"?

7. that worked

8. Anything before the ip works, but its still redirected to the normal hypixel ip

9. This must be due to your internet connection or your provider. I log in daily from germany and have an average ping between 35 and 60 ms.

10. Grimjoff

Grimjoff Active Member

Grimjoff
    VIP+
    Ping doesnt really matter in skyblock if its >200 tbh.
    I'm usually at 120ms and i can play perfectly fine as long as i dont get a lag spike.
    The only annoying thing is that americans can bowspam better lmao

11. No it’s probably your own internet

12. Flcme

Flcme Active Member

flcme
    MVP+
    Nalix
    Guild Master
    10 years ago.....

Screenshot (426).png

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Mrcubix17

Mrcubix17 Member

Mrcubix17
    VIP
    my base ping (pinging google) is <50ms, ping on hypixel lobby is 160ms, ping in skyblock is +500ms

14. Unliory

Unliory Member

Unliory
    MVP+
    I think they would make an EU server if they could, but this was a thing long time ago anyway. Back then, i heard it was something about Mojang's terms of agreement or something like that, if i remember correctly.

15. eh go to china.hypixel.net for the best internet

16. Hol up, this is not fair, add asia server, australia server, africa server, S.A server and most importantly antarctica server, where I live.

17. AbdallhXG

AbdallhXG New Member

AbdallhXG
    Ok, lagging everytime i walk, lag block every block i place lower ping players immediately destroy you if you are in a comptetive game, hypixel is all of comptetive so yeah i just deal with it

your point is very weak.

18. AbdallhXG

AbdallhXG New Member

AbdallhXG
    i
    live in asia but at least europe

19. AbdallhXG

AbdallhXG New Member

AbdallhXG