1. OK so These people have been stocking us and coming into our games and saying stuff about us like put us in a cage and they will finger our dog ass so please mute them. Names :Wifeh and megugao.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hello there ^^
    This is the wrong section. Please report players here.
    Do not reveal their names here. This is public shaming and this is not allowed. You can report this thread so it can get deleted by a staff member.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. ok so yea i understand your concerns about that but before you get many people telling you you're doing something illegal for not blurring their names out and provoking a sand storm, grab your screenshots and report them in the report rule breakers section i think it was and either delete this post or post screenshots with the names blurred out (if that's allowed, don't really know)

4. Just chat report and /ignore them, nothing else you can do.

5. SimplyShiori

SimplyShiori Active Member

litahry
    MVP+
    Tnt tag? More like Ego Tag.
    You have people that think they are better than everyone else, insulting others for literal no reason.
    I literally just got called out for having a 1 cent minecraft ign
    [​IMG]
    The random shit that i see every tnt tag game is almost as bad as what i see in mega walls games.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SimplyShiori

litahry
    MVP+
    You are more concerned of public shaming and ruining certain people's reputation than caring about the community and how stupidly obnoxious it is ?
    If people are being assholes for the sake of boosting their own self confidence and insecurities, they deserve to be called out. This is the internet, everything you do can be recorded or screenshotted. I don't get how its not allowed here but you can do it on reddit.

7. I swear to flipping god, just chat report them, don’t report it here, and what’s with the public shakers these days, for real moderation action should be taken against this.

8. The fact I'm trying to help this person to not get punished and report this in the right place, shows I do care about the community. I'm not saying I support people cussing in chat, I don't. I just don't want an innocent player that has good intentions to get punished for trying to improve the community.

9. SimplyShiori

litahry
    MVP+
    By punishment you mean removal of this thread?
    Once toxic, always toxic.
    I don't think a short duration mute will stop a person from being an ass the next time.

10. Thank you for sticking up for me, and hypixel I’m sorry but you have to be more specific about what you want this website to be and how you want it, I can’t just waste 30 mins trying to find where to post every thread I make so please stop shaming me for reporting people that deserve to be perm muted.

11. report them and tell staff that you find about it

12. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

What is wrong with some players

13. someone lock this, please

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Just some friendly chatter, I have a leash

• Like Like x 1
  15. In case none of you noticed, this thread is nearly 1 month old.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. the owner of the thread made another comment, its necro posting

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. BigChungus

BigChungus Well-Known Member

Why didn't you roast them back. What sort of names are Wifeh and megugao.

• Agree Agree x 1