?

add enderchest space upgrade early (feature promised for 0.4)

1. yes

26 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Voidexe
    MVP++
    oops OOPS
    please add some way to upgrade enderchest space early

it was a promised feature a while back, and it was really disappointing to not see it in 0.3.5 considering all the mystic stuff we have to hold now, it's impossible to store our old prot stuff and the new mystic stuff

we need an emergency patch to add extra enderchest space

please support this thread if you agree

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. You do realize that storage on alts is prohibited, right?
    I recommend re-reading the server rules.
    On the subject of enderchest storage, I have to agree with you. That definitely should have been added in 0.3.5, since it's a heavily requested feature and wouldn't be that difficult to add.

3. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Voidexe
    MVP++
    oops OOPS
    can u link me to the part where it says that? people use alts all the time and youtubers use alts all the time, i've played the pit for months and everyone i know uses alts to store sutff on lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. We all wish this was added with the enchantments, but Minikloon said himself that the system the enderchest upgrades would be based on isn't finished yet.

5. the ender chest storage space should of been added in 0.3.5 .-.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. I currently hold quite a few enchantee items from before and I am actually owed a set by someone. My enderchest is completely full so I now need to hold all mythic items in my inventory.

7. We do indeed need more echest space, Im not enchanting my mystics because then I wont have space to store them, they have to stay in my inventory.

8. Although I suppose I'm not 100% sure, I would assume it falls under "Cheating and exploiting" and then it falls under the sub-category of stats-boosting.
    I could be wrong though.