1. [​IMG] Guide to Blitz [​IMG]
    By CvL
    <------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    Thread Status: ACTIVE
    Make sure to tag @OysterSauce and/or @KingRico for responses while I'm gone.

ACTIVE - Should respond within a few hours.
    MODERATELY ACTIVE - Should respond within 24 hours.
    BUSY - Response may take a few days / reminders.
    VERY BUSY - Response times may take up to a week.
    INACTIVE - No responses until further notice, will have a return date.
    <------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    Hello there! If you're in search for some advice, you've come to the right place! Here, you will receive help on any sort of problems you may have, whether it be deciding what kit to get, how to grind faster, how to deal with hackers, or anything else blitz related. Blitz is a challenging game to get into for countless reasons, and takes perseverance to achieve your goals. Whatever it is, I hope I can help.
    [​IMG] Picking your Kit [​IMG]
    Need help deciding what to buy?

A very common problem people have is picking their kit. Here, I will ask you a few questions to get to know how you play, you will answer each one honestly and I will answer what I think will work best for you based on my experience. Here goes:

NOTE: You don't have to ask for help in this format, if you have it narrowed down to two kits or something like that, just post naturally. It would actually probably be easier if you posted naturally. This is just if you don't really know what to say.

Make sure to tag @OysterSauce and/or @KingRico for responses while I'm gone.
    ~What are your highest level kits?
    ~Are you alright with starting from a new kit?
    ~What level kit are you looking to get?
    ~ How many chests are in your chest route?
    ~ What is your idea of fun? And do you value it over wins?
    ~ Early, middle, or late game?
    ~ How are your hotkey skills?
    ~ Are you good at a rod? With a bow? With speed? Can you W-tap?
    ~Out of the following, pick three:
    mobs, potions, debuffs, simple gear, consistency, offensive potential, chest independence, mobility
    ~Any other details worth mentioning.

Post your answers down below, and I will help you out.
    [​IMG] Improving your Coin Gain[​IMG]
    Want to learn how to get coins as efficiently as possible?
    Ah yes, coins. It's all about getting as much as you, as efficiently as possible. In order to grind at maximum efficiency, you need to be motivated, you need to be striving to improve your game, and having fun is also kind of important. This is also another way to say "how to win more games".

Here are a few points that may or may not help you, if none of these help, you're pretty much doing everything right already.
    ~ Use a kit that fits you as a player

~ Make sure you have a good resource pack. It makes a lot more of a difference than you think

~ If you are a non-donor, or a post-EULA donor, make sure you're doing quests and other things that give XP.

~ Don't be afraid to be a scrub

~ Watch some blitz youtubers, maybe you'll learn from how they play. I would recommend MajesticWalrus, Seal, Aiden, Gamebuster, and Technoblade.
    ( lol free advertising )

~ In order to do well in game, you have to doing things right in real life. If you're unable to focus because of that exam, then study first, play later. Make sure you're comfortable. If you really want to be a next level try-hard, ( now this might sound stupid but bear with me ), but try eating healthier. Doritoes n Dew are a no-no. Just try it this out once, it makes a difference.

~ Don't get discouraged, everyone has those days where it feels impossible to win. If you're in the middle of yours, consider playing something else. Maybe something in the arcade since you can convert coins.

~ Do your daily and weekly quests, vote for the server and convert the prize arcade coins. Voting is something easy you can do while waiting in the pregame lobby.

~ Play team mode with a friend. It's a nice break to play with someone you can joke around with.

~Listen to good music while you play. Makes the experience so much better.

~ Know your opponent: if you run into the same player over and over again, try to analyse and remember his style so you can anticipate it the next time you fight.

~ If you have anything else to add, tell me down below, and ill put it up here with credit!
    [​IMG] What Each Kits Gets[​IMG]
    Want to learn what each kits gets?
    For this section, I will link you to the Blitz Survival Games Kit Guide created by @link2012 where you can find everything you need to know about a kit. This includes what supplies each kits has each level, how much it costs to unlock if you're a post-EULA donor, etc.

The Blitz Survival Games Kit Guide

But wait! There's more @shade_of_ox made a BSG simulator where you can actually get a taste for kits that you are interested in.
    It's a great resource that took a hefty time to make so go show it some love <3

The BSG Simulator
    [​IMG] My Opinion on Each Kit[​IMG]
    Want to hear my opinion on each kit? ( at level X )
    Armourer - 7.5/10
    So simple yet so complex. Simple in the sense that all you need is a weapon and aim; you don't need to screw around with
    throwing pots or lighting people on fire or anything of the sort. Complex in the sense that protection is perplexing. Quite
    a bit of controversy on how much it actually protects. Some say it's full diamond ( even though it's not lol ) and others
    say that it will vary between 6-9 armour bars. I would recommend a mod that calculates armour percentage so that you
    know what's going on in game. Also cool how people can't really tell what level armourer you are.
    ---
    Archer - 7/10
    A pretty fun kit if I say so myself, it might be not as effective if you're not good with a bow like me - but if
    you are, then you're pretty much untouchable. Power II is no joke, just to get one shot off before a fight is a
    great advantage. All you really need is strong chest route since it gets no weapon and some weak armour. A solid
    X to have, but probably not the best to have as a first X.
    ---
    Baker - 7/10
    Baker can be a challenging kit to use, it needs a strong chest route and lots of tactility and skill to pull off the win.
    Bakers need to be smart with positioning and timing and limiting their enemies options so they can apply the ol' shake and
    bake. There's lots of power in the kit, but it requires lots of effort and sweat to use it well; there are a lot easier kits
    to win with that we can choose from. You also need to have the speed kill effect ready in advance so that can be another hassle.
    ---
    Fisherman - 7.5/10
    This kit has a pretty nifty feel to it now that the fishing rod actually does enough damage to use as a main weapon. Being able
    to not have to hotkey to a rod is a fairly massive advantage and will make comboing people easy as can be. Oddly enough, I don't
    see many people using Fisherman that well, from what I've seen, most Fishermen tend to spam the hell out of it ( literally right clicking and left clicking at the same time) when it would be more effective to be a little more selective with your casts. Then again, I have never used this kit in my life so what do I know.
    ---
    Hunter - 7/10
    Scout and Archer have a baby and this is it. An ok at best all-round kit with lots of potential to clean up people. It's
    really a straight-forward kit and there's not that much to say about it. You need a chest route for better armour, the bow
    lets you get a shot off before fights for a health advantage and the speed pots let you montage / janitor people. I feel like this
    is a kit that would be better to keep as a level nine or eight, but that's probably just me.
    ---
    Hype Train - 2.5/10
    Why is this in the game. I know the staff like their hype train memes and all but to actually put in the game feels like
    a joke - I guess that's because it's a joke. Once you filter out all the nonsensical garbage, you have full leather with
    some projectile protection, a rod, 3 TNT, and a clean iron sword. Only useful thing is the sword... I feel bad for
    the guy who spends 1.4 million coins on a clean iron sword just to get unbreaking on it. I also feel bad for all the
    people who do the "get all kits to 7/8" thing and have to waste coins getting this.
    ---
    Knight - 5.5/10
    King of the early game. I actually feel like the armour could use another level of protection because despite
    being the best early game kit, it still feels kind of weak. A couple of well placed crits by any other iron sword kit or a nice assertive combo is allit takes to secure a kill on a Knight. That's part of the reason why I prefer late game kits, early game kits don't always
    survive the early game.
    ---
    Meatmaster - 10/10
    Anyone who knows me knows that this is my personal favourite, I can't get motivated to buy any other kits because I know
    all I'm going to use is meatmaster. The protection III hat and protection II boots are actually a smidgen better than a diamond
    chestplate ( shhh ), yet there are a ton more creeper tens then there are meat tens - weird. People will grind hard for a
    diamond chestplate when the equivalent plus an iron sword is right here in meatmaster! If you get as little as middle leather
    armour - which you can craft yourself - then you already have equal armour as Knight. If one of those middle pieces is any
    better than leather, you have an advantage on Knight. That's all it takes to get that much armour - now imagine opening
    a chest and seeing and iron chestplate with chain pants... GG. I could go on and on about how great meatmaster is. I dare
    you guys to try and convince me that any other kit is better.
    ---
    Scout - 8.5/10
    There is no kit more dependant on chests than scout. But if you get satisfactory armour then you're in a real good position,
    if not then you're kinda boned. Speed is such a gnarly thing, it can make such a drastic difference in a fight but it can be
    countered...sometimes...kind of. A good rod combo can assert dominance, or you can just expertly camp in a house where it's tight and
    speed doesn't make as much of an impact. If neither of those work in your favour then then you may get montaged. Also, the
    heal potions are unbelievable, they need to be tweaked. Instead of healing 10 hearts, there should be five healing pots that heal 2-3
    hearts each.

---
    Speleologist - 4.5/10
    Ehhh, there's something about it that just doesn't feel right. Like it's trying to be a middle game kit, ew. It's
    not a bad kit per say, it just has a weird vibe. It's like a meamaster poorly traded some armour potential for
    middle leather ( which is easy to find in chests ). I guess you could call it a weak version of meatmaster. I don't know why so many people use it - I really don't! I guess the pickaxe is cool and unique, but that's all.
    ---
    Arachnologist - 8/10
    A good early game kit for the casual player, all you really need as an arachno is a better chestplate and you're good to
    go. Doesn't need a strong chest route and lets you focus on getting kills. The cobwebs are probably the most fun part of the kit,
    makes you feel god-like when you trap someone in there. Not much else to say, the mobs are a little on the weak side but
    that's ok, they will usually get the job done.
    ---
    Astronaut - 5/10
    Used to be crazy strong, now it's practically extinct since you can find all of astro in chests, except for the feather
    falling but you can go armourer if you really want that. I guess it's still a fairly decent early game kit but there
    are better options if you prefer the early game - such as Knight and Arachnologist. Res pots are nice, but since those
    are now in chests there's no more uniqueness in the kit.
    ---
    Blaze - 8.5/10
    A force to be reckoned with. Iron chest, iron sword, fire aspect, blazes, and fire immunity. If you have a strong
    chest route and find as much as a good hat and boots, then that's pretty much all you need. Also very fun to
    have your blaze mob light up people trying to play the game. The fire aspect is great for taking out good people
    in the game and fire immunity is just nice to have.
    ---
    Creepertamer - 7/10
    Despite how I compared it to meatmaster, it's still a solid kit. Tons of armour potential and a clean kit. The creepers
    are a good source of xp for your sword and the TNT has its uses too. I like to spam TNT as I use Kool Move and laugh
    as everyone teleports to me and blows up immediately. High tendency to get targeted with this kit but it can often
    handle it, also a bit overused but so are half the kits apparently.
    ---
    Horsetamer - 5/10
    Overused, weak and a gamble on the speed of your horse. When you get a slow horse and you're stuck with your
    armour and axe that are ok at best, it simply sucks, other kits will stomp on you. And when you get a decent horse,
    you can clean people up and bow them to death while backing away. I feel like they need to make it so that the horse is
    always quick, it's ridiculous when I can outrun a horse.
    ---
    Jockey - 9/10
    Daaamn, iron chestplate and chain leggings?! That's guaranteed max blitz armour every game since boots and helmets
    are so common. The sword can completely wipe out some other mobs and Jockey's mobs aren't that bad themselves.
    I like this kit, I wonder why so little people use it. The only downside is that it doesn't have any armour
    potential.
    ---
    Necromancer - 6.5/10
    Necromancers seem to be pretty rare, I guess that's because it doesn't have a six attack damage weapon or armour potential which is what everybody cares about - but that doesn't mean it's bad. Full chain is decent, and the punch bow is decent, the mobs seem decent, the weapon is decent enough. It's a ( you guessed it ) decent kit but it doesn't have that much appeal to it. I think it's a nice to kit to have at nine, even though it's a swaggy x kit.

---
    Paladin - 8.5/10
    This kit is pretty sexy. Shining top half armour with iron sword is very attractive, the iron sword is the
    cherry on top and that's not even considering the heal pots. It does still need a chest route for that lower half,
    otherwise you'll get melted or waste some heal pots. The heal pots can be scrubby sometimes if you use all of them
    one one person, but who cares lol.
    ---
    Pigman - 8.5/10
    Strongest attack damage in the game, definitely a force to be wary of, arguably the strongest mob too - one that
    actually does damage. The pots are great combo starters that actually do a little damage, so they're kind of a
    double whammy if executed well. Really nothing useless in this kit, it even gets a little armour potential. Crit
    damage is weak but that's fair considering the regular attack damage.
    ---
    Red Dragon - 7/10
    A nice mix between early and late game with its full armour and armour potential. I feel like the flint and steel
    should have some more uses though. Still a decent kit overall that doesn't need a lot from chests. It actually requires
    some skill for a change - that would explain why not that many people use it xD. Not a bad choice for an X
    but I still feel that there are better options available.
    ---
    Rogue - 5/10
    Meh, I guess it's okay? I mean, it's better than what it was before - at least it's more of an actual kit now. It's still a little dinky though, like the knockback sword isn't really a game changer as is the bow, since they can just run away after you knock them back. Rogue is however, really good in dm, but in order fore that it needs to survive the game - and there are a ton of better options available. Also, the weakness potions are pretty much the only thing that feeds the rating.
    ---
    Shadow Knight - 7/10
    Best debuff in the game, blindness is what makes the kit. Wouldn't consider getting this kit unless you're going all the way, not really worth it at the lower levels. Blindness is no joke, if you nail the debuff then it's pretty much over. Ok armour, good weapon, great debuffs - solid kit. I can actually consider this kit now that it's actually fixed.
    ---
    Slime - 8/10
    A strong yet inconsistent kit. Relies heavily on knockback which is of course a mystery. Anyway, if ping and knockback
    and all that are in your favour, then you will unleash the most ungodly combos that are in the game. If not, then things
    won't be as easy. Doesn't really need that much from chests, but I would still recommend going on a route as a Slime. Other than
    that, I don't think there's much else to say.
    ---
    Snowman - 6.5/10
    I feel like this kit is a little... meh. It has a good weapon and mobs but it's armour is just not going to hold up.
    Snowman needs a chest route, but I don't see any snowmen going for chest routes. It kind of seems to give you all you need
    so you don't think that it needs anything more, but that's just not that case. It's an early game kit that needs a chest
    route and that's not a good vibe in my book.

---
    Tim - 8.5/10
    Strong in the late game. The cap of chain pants in chests gives this kit a significant
    advantage. Also another clean kit that lets you focus primarily on the pvp, only major downside is that it needs a
    chest route and needs to return to mid. Not as bad it sounds, it often works out fine. Also a moderate tendency to
    get targeted, similar to Creeper.
    ---
    Troll - 5/10
    Let me keep it real, I haven't seen much Troll 10s and the few that I have that don't exactly serve the kit justice, so my
    opinion here may be a tad ignorant. I feel like the witch can have some significant potential and the ender eye
    can probably sometimes get the job done, but the rest of the items ( except the webs ) sound a little useless. I feel
    like there are definitely better options
    ---
    Toxicologist - 8.5/10
    Solid armour and potions. If you're good with the hotkeys and know when to throw a potion ( usually the best time is
    during an "intermission" in the fight where both of you knock each other back ), then you will go through pretty much
    anything standing in your way. The regeneration is pretty nice to pair up with the speed kill effect. I feel like there should be more
    tox 10s out there.
    ---
    Wolftamer - 8/10
    Great armour potential ( prot IV is no joke ) and one of the best, most annoying mobs in the game. All you need is
    a chest route and your good to go. Protection IV is almost better than prot III on two pieces, that's how good it is,
    so if your chest route loves you, you're in a real good position, and if you kill a kit like creeper or meat, you win.
    [​IMG] Packs and Mods[​IMG]
    Want to use a new pack or a mods made specifically for this gamemode?

~~~Current Legend~~~
    Luigi ( right ) - Made by @CvL
    Orange slime head ( right ) - Made by @HeyImaSlime
    Crown ( right ) - Made by @KingRico
    Acid bottle ( right ) - Made by AdidicBlitzz
    -
    YT icon ( left ) - Link to YT video
    ~~~
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    Here are a few mods that you may or may not already have. If you need help with installation, let me know and as always, I will help you out.
    Forge is not included in this pack. The pack includes Optifine, Pixel+, Fps + and HudPixel Relaoded.
    Optifine ~ Fps boost and zoom feature
    Fps+ ~ is only an fps booster
    HudPixel and Pixel+ ~ These two give perks such as the armour value, status hud, armour hud, as well as many nifty little features.
    Download

[​IMG]Community Resources[​IMG]
    Cool and useful things the community has made.
    Here is a simple little armour calculator, you can download it from the original thread here.
    [​IMG]
    That's all for now!
    OrangeMarshall has created some nifty little mods that I think are definitely worth sharing. There's a mod that lets you change crosshairs with the push of a button, and one that brings some Vanilla enhancements ( inventory not moving to the side with potion effects and other stuff ). There's also a mega walls final kill mod, but who cares about mega walls
    You can check all of that out on this thread.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's all for now

[​IMG] Dealing With Hackers [​IMG]
    Want to learn how to deal with hackers?
    Let me keep it real here. There are not a lot of things that can you do when to comes to fighting a hacker, that's why everyone hates them ( duh ).
    Anyway, here are some of the things that you try to do when you come across hacker.

~ Firstly, call it out it out so everyone knows.
    ~ Ask if anyone wants to 2v1 the hacker with you. If you're lucky, at least one person in the lobby won't be an imbecile and help you out.
    ~ If you're on your own, try to get as much bow shots as you can. In deathmatch, spam the Dmatch bow.
    ~ If you have more gear, run into a building. So when the hacker cuts the corner, both of you will be face to face and reach won't be a problem. ~Make sure to blockhit.
    ~ If all else fails, record and report.
    [​IMG] Chest Routes for Each Map [​IMG]
    Need some chest routes?
    I think we all know what a chest route, and if you don't -- it's self-explanatory. Anyway, not all of these are going to made by me ( at least to begin with ) and it will take a long time to finish these.
    ---

[​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    ALL THE BELOW ARE NOT DONE
    ( just wanted to make get the art things out of the way )
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    What you can expect to see in future updates:

~ Tips on using each kit
    ~ Section on the blitz star
    ~ More chest routes
    ~ Adding onto the packs ( submit yours! )
    ~ Updated community resources
    ~ Pretty much anything you guys suggest

Thank you for clicking on this thread, and thank you for suggestion on what I should add next time.

If you think this is worthy, please leave a like, or a comment ( I read all of them ), or a useful rating, or anything.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    • Like x 211
    • Useful x 56
    • Hype Train x 15
    • Agree x 11
    • Creative x 6
    • Helper Lapis x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 2
  2. EMCEEblobby

EMCEEblobby Member

Troll deserves at least a 4

But this is really well done sir ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. This is amazing, and really helpful! Good thread, keep updating it!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. jonjk1

jonjk1 Well-Known Member

SamSkis
    MVP+
    Le Degenerates MEMBER
    Fantastic

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. RandomUser

RandomUser Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. If you enjoy Hunter, then I definitely think you should get it X. Try to focus on the coin rate and winning more games though, I think you do more than 6k ;). Also, try to stay on the chests until you get at least enough to cover up any of that aqua armour. Surprise speed III is lot better than anticipated speed III.

What do you think? And the pack for blitz is already almost done xP

• Like Like x 3
  7. _Mx_

_Mx_ Active Member

_Mx_
    VIP+
    ~ What is your highest level kit(s)?
    Armourer 7, Blaze 7, Scout 7
    ~ How easy is it for you grind? How many coins do you get in an average day?
    On average I don't get many with my x2 and low skill level, so I'd say I could probably get 20k from solid playing?
    ~ What is your typical blitz game routine?
    Go Blaze 7, go for middle, spawnkill if possible (yes im a scumbag ;3), run away from middle, go for a chest route, try and kill ppl, try get the blitz star, try clean in DM ;3
    ~ What experience do you have in Minecraft PvP?
    Quite a lot. I'm not amazing, but I'm decent.
    ~What is your idea of fun?
    Playing around and having funny moments, along with not getting absolutely destroyed by level x's
    ~ What's more important: Fun? Or success?
    Fun, but I'll say success because I'm looking for a kit that will give me that.
    ~ Are you good at navigating your hotbar?
    Pretty good.
    ~ Which class of kits do you prefer: Utility, Gear, or Mob?
    Gear - Utility. Not mob ;3
    ~ Do you know how to strafe? Blockhit? Use a rod? W-tap?
    Strafe, yes. Blockhit, yes. Not W-tap, but I can kinda use a rod.
    ~ Do you consider yourself more tactical or simple brute force?
    Tactical.
    ~ Anything else you think will help.
    Looking for a fun kit ;3
    ALSO, SOMEONE SHOULD STICKY THIS!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. jonjk1

jonjk1 Well-Known Member

SamSkis
    MVP+
    Le Degenerates MEMBER
    That's good advice! Hunter X is definitely my dream kit, then MeatMaster X. I'll try the extra chests thing see if that works. And I can't wait for the pack hypee

• Like Like x 3
  9. Even though you said no to mobs, I kind of want to say Blaze. Keep getting it to at least IX. If you're as good with the hotbar as you say you are, you should be able to easily light people on fire and gain the upper hand. Make sure you're patient with the chests, and maybe save the blazes for deathmatch, unless there's a scary opponent. Try to play extra smart and know when to rush your enemy.

What do you think?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Or you can ignore all these tips, buy 5 boosters, get Horse X, and win 2/3 of your games ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. mikkot224

mikkot224 Well-Known Member

mikkot
    MVP+
    Nice thread
    1st useful rating too

• Like Like x 3
  12. Did you just rate fisherman a 3.5? Son, you did not just go there. 1v1 me irl

• Like Like x 5
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I've bought 5 boosters, no where near a X doe ;-;

• Like Like x 3
  14. I dern sure did, meet me behind the tim hortouns

• Hype Train Hype Train x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I still feel savaged by a 3.5. A 3.5! Knight has 6.5. Do you know what else is 6.5? My armor bars. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Also, great guide, but Fisherman is better than Horsie by far lmao

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Totum

Totum Well-Known Member

Totum
    MVP+
    But hype train is one of the only kits that gets a clean iron sword

Rate it at least a 1

edit 2k17 stop with the hype trains

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. ~ What is your highest level kit(s)? Knight IX,
    ~ How easy is it for you grind? How many coins do you get in an average day? 6k on a average day, 15k on a good day, 30K if I tryhard like crazy
    ~ What is your typical blitz game routine? Go on regular chest route and find xp bottles then go to mid after finding enough levels for sharp sword then kill all the things
    ~ What experience do you have in Minecraft PvP?I have played a tiny bit of Bad--Lion and other survival games
    ~What is your idea of fun?GETTING ALL DA KILLS
    ~ What's more important: Fun? Or success?Both
    ~ Are you good at navigating your hotbar? 1-5 easy 6+ hard
    ~ Which class of kits do you prefer: Utility, Gear, or Mob?I like Mob(wolftamer is kinda appleaing because I have good chestroutes)and Gear kits
    ~ Do you know how to strafe? Blockhit? Use a rod? W-tap?I know how to stafe(all the time) Blockhit, and W-tap but I'm terrible at rod.
    ~ Do you consider yourself more tactical or simple brute force?If im going for kills Brute force, for wins tactical.
    ~Do you prefer waiting for an X kit, or getting multiple lower level kits?Waiting for X kit
    ~Are you ok with starting from a new kit? Or do you prefer to stay with one of the higher level ones you already have:I dont mind as long as its not hype train. XD

• Like Like x 3
  20. its only good at X... im not spending 1.4 mill coins just for an Iron sword

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2