1. Ilect

Ilect Well-Known Member

Ilect
    MVP++
    as you know, plancke and the hypixel bot add-on are probs one of the biggest sources of checking stats for people when ingame.

However one thing i would like to note is the fact that both of these websites include "win streak"

upload_2019-9-23_22-0-57.png
    upload_2019-9-23_22-1-7.png

Now this may seems innocent enough, and as merely just another bit of stats showing, however i feel that "winstreak" almost always is used for malicious intent.

Personally i feel your winstreak should be able to be kept private rather then be revealed at the whim of anyone at literally any time.

In short you probs know what im talking about...

Snipers...

Almost every time that people decide to snipe winstreaks its either via word of mouth or via plancke/hypixel bot.

Now you can control word of mouth by choosing wisely who you pick, and in general making sure nobody reveals it to anyone else outside your inner circle.

But what you cant control, is plancke or hypixel bot showing off said winstreak for literally anyone to see...

But yeah TL;DR remove winstreaks from plancke/hypixel bot so people could keep winstreaks private and avoid getting sniped

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  2. At the very least they should make that kind of stat toggleable somehow.

I was originally neutral with this idea, but this idea helping out against snipers got me on-board.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Seems like a good idea to me. There aren't really any positives about having win streaks here. Although it may be difficult to get rid of those stats. How would they tell the owners of plancke/hypixel bot. Maybe it would work with Plancke, but I doubt they could stop the Hypixel bot (it may be easy but I don't know the owner).

You have earned yourself a +1 my friend.

4. iHexRT

iHexRT Well-Known Member

iHexRT
    MVP+
    TheFroglets FROG
    Officer
    Pl
    Plancke is owned by the admin plancke, and it does say who the owner of hypixel bot is each time it’s used

5. I know Plancke is owner by Plancke the admin, that's why I said it would possibly and probably work in that case. Who is the owner of hypixel bot? I can't seem to find it. Depending on the person it could definitely work.

6. I don't think it's a big enough issue to call for removal. With the number of people that play Bedwars it's very hard for anyone to purposefully look you up, know when you play and get in the same game as you, and then target you.

7. fulps

fulps Active Member

fulps
    VIP+
    like the idea

8. Ilect

Ilect Well-Known Member

Ilect
    MVP++
    Cept take note high winstreaks are built over periods of weeks, getting a 2000 winstreak naturally requires you to win 2000 games which leads to more oppurtunities/games which you could be sniped.

Yes its not a huge issue to the normal person but who would it harm if we were to remove it?

9. Englo

Englo Active Member

ENGLO
    MVP++
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    General
  10. iHexRT

iHexRT Well-Known Member

iHexRT
    MVP+
    TheFroglets FROG
    Officer
    Ice#5555

11. Add a poll

12. Ilect

Ilect Well-Known Member

Ilect
    MVP++
    Even if they refuse too, at the very least hypixel could private info on winstreaks concidering the info that hypixel bot/plancke use come from hypixel itself

13. even if these were removed, you'd still be able to see winstreaks
    it's super easy to get them if you have the slightest idea on how to use the hypixel api
    upload_2019-9-24_15-18-37.png
    heres a quick thing i made in the span of at most 5 minutes, also fun to note that you can grab each modes winstreak, including dream and 4v4 mode
    i personally like this change as afaik there was no way to view winstreaks aside from overall before this

also fun fact #2 just realized apparently tnt run has a winstreak stat in the api for some reason

14. I assume if it were removed from the network it'd be removed from the API as well.

15. You'd be surprised.

16. 598

598 Active Member

MVP++
    The Abyss ABYSS
    I agree

17. It's possible to make a leaderboard that shows the top current streaks and if their currently online or not.
    Overall I like having the feature, but that's probably just because my best winstreak is 60