?

Increase the accessory bag space?

1. Yes

75.9%
  2. No

24.1%
  1. kluz

kluz Active Member

There are 39 talisman in the game, currently the bag only has 27 slots while requiring 400k redstone. Its simply annoying to have inventory spots used

I suggest ether buffing the giant accessory bag to let you fit all of the talisman, or making a final tier (600k redstone?) that makes a slot for every talisman.

Regardless if you agree with me or not, I request that you answer my poll please.

For anyone wondering this is the maxed talisman bag looks like (NOTE I am missing the ender artifact and bait ring)
    upload_2019-9-13_18-10-17.png

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Pyriz

Pyriz Active Member

Pyriz
    MVP+
    Hijack HIJACK
    the talisman bag is too op you can store 27 talismans for only 400k redstone collected also im endgame so im not some noob complaining bc theyre bad

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. kluz

kluz Active Member

even without the bag, I would still use all of my inventory just to carry them.

I like the bag simply because it saves space, which makes the game easier and more fun to play.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. they will keep adding talismans and they won't make the greater talisman bag like 937229382

5. Pyriz

Pyriz Active Member

Pyriz
    MVP+
    Hijack HIJACK
    27 talismans is a bit op because its basically a full inv of talismans

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thriplerex

Thriplerex Well-Known Member

Thriplerex
    MVP+
    I'm using one redstone 8 minion right now to try and get this bag - my inventory is more than 2/3rds full of talismans, and that's missing like 6 or so.

7. Ilcured

Ilcured Member

Ilcured
    VIP
    no one forces you to use inventory slots, the 10 common talismans barely do anything even with reforges.
    they're most likely going to upgrade it anyways when they add all the "coming soon" talismans, but let's be honest 600k redstone is nothing, at least 1mil+

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. kluz

kluz Active Member

What makes it op? Backpacks can store up to 36 items, are backpacks op? what about double chests?

Op or not, nobody likes having to carry all of their talisman in their inventory; its simply annoying.

10 common talisman are huge with itchy its +30% more crit damage, they make my bow do so much more damage that I need to get first place in the dragon fight. Your right that nobody forces me to use inventory slots, but I feel like that I have too and its annoying.

1 mill redstone, for just 12 more spaces is a bit to much imo. Its more reasonable after the new talismans get released, you could make 2 bag upgrades as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. WiseRoku

WiseRoku Active Member

WiseRoku
    MVP++
    27 27
    I think that accesory have never deserved limitation, cause the problem is obtain the talismans, and this limitation is simply annoying

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. i have 4 lvl 8 redstone minions and only get 25k redstone a day, the bag isn't op and I think 600k or 800k would be a great upgrade

11. Iam_Andy

Iam_Andy Active Member

i_cO
    VIP
    uhm... what?
    there are 32.
    or am i missing something?

12. Pyriz

Pyriz Active Member

Pyriz
    MVP+
    Hijack HIJACK
    the fact that you get the talisman effects while its in the bag is op

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. kluz

kluz Active Member

there are 39, in my post the picture has 37 of them (27 in the bag, 10 in my inventory) the 2 that are missing are ender artifact and the bait ring.

and how is that op? you could argue that the talismans are op, but thats not the fault of the bag. All the bag does is make them more convenient to use.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Deleted_7259

Deleted_7259 New Member

That's the entire point of the bag and the reason it's called an accessory bag, it would just be a worse backpack otherwise.

Having restricted inventory space just adds more time wasted crafting, dropping and putting away stuff on the ender chest. Stopping every couple of minutes to combine ender pearls while farming on the end is almost more annoying than the obsidian protectors.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. I agree. It's not like it's overpowered, it's just like hey you don't have to use all your fucking inventory space. It would be more of a QOL thing but regardless I agree to increase it to 45 so that it would match with 5 rows and have space for future tailsmans

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Pyriz

Pyriz Active Member

Pyriz
    MVP+
    Hijack HIJACK
    well you get so much space in it that its op

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. kluz

kluz Active Member

This is not a clickbait youtube video, not every thing thats good is "op". All the bag does is make it less annoying to play the game.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. DeaconHo

DeaconHo Active Member

DeaconHo
    MVP+
    SwFTW SW
    Choose the ones you need. It's just some petty state increase. Or just fill up some space. You gotta sacrafice something if you want to achieve something

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. kluz

kluz Active Member

Thats ridiculous. Who but you has said "You gotta sacrafice something if you want to achieve something" give me a reason why I should believe in this, why do I deserve to give something up to gain another thing? Whats wrong with not wanting to make sacrifice?

Its more then a petty stat increase, it adds up significantly. I can do 800 damage with an unenchanted, aspect of the jerry (a weapon with 1 damage, exactly) without any potions all because of talisman, if you take some away I'm losing several hundred damage, its even more significant when you factor in improved weapons. But with my end game equipment (dragon armor, talisman) I'm doing 800 times more damage then a brand new player would do with that sword, I am not willing to give up that power and I'm sure others feel the same.

A bigger talisman bag makes having a lot of talismans not annoying anymore. Why should we leave something annoying in the game?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Pyriz

Pyriz Active Member

Pyriz
    MVP+
    Hijack HIJACK
    do you even have a full talisman bag kid