?

Do you think Hypixel should add Snow Spleef?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Snow Spleef is not a very well known game, but it's very fun to play and can get competitive. I think Hypixel should add Snow Spleef to their server because they haven't added anything that people don't really know about. Snow Spleef is fun for a lot of people and anyone can be good at it, it doesn't target a pvp player-base or a builder player-base. They're many different types of Spleef. I've seen a lot of people who like Snow Spleef but don't have a server to play it on. I have not seen any server where you can consistently play Snow Spleef because of the amount of players on the server. Snow Spleef is nothing like Bow Spleef it uses a shovel that you break the snow from under different players feet. I think it would be a popular game in Hypixel and I don't see why they've never tried. They've added Smash Heroes, Warlords, King of the Hill, Cops and Crims. Yet they still haven't added Snow Spleef. I know it would be more popular than any of those games and other people have made petitions to get Snow Spleef into Hypixel as well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    I think you should post this in Hypixel Server Discussion, there are more people there and I don't think this sort of gamemode should be a TnT game, maybe an arcade game.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yeah maybe... I'll put it there

4. A valid opinion Wolfue(forumer who has more posts then me)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    Thanks for your opinion on my opinion oBlitz, but sadly your agreement doesn't mean much as you have less posts than me. Keep grinding and one day you shall surpass me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I will continue to post forum messages and threads now! Thank you for the encouragement minecrafter!!!!!!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  7. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    Anytime!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  8. literally just enderspleef but ok.

9. KirilSK

KirilSK Well-Known Member

KirilSK
    MVP+
    Rollers SPICY
    With all respect to your threads and to your different opinions, I would have to disagree on that statement, that number of posts indicates a more valid or more right point of view than others.

10. While I do agree it's a nice idea, best to put it in Server Discussion. ^^
    Good of you to suggest though!

11. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    You're wrong, the proof is that I have more posts then you

12. KirilSK

KirilSK
    MVP+
    Rollers SPICY
    That is only a fact. Not more not less
    Doesn't mean I don't respect you, I do think you have brilliant ideas and a good mindset. But the number of messages you have given on the forums aren't the primary reason for that and definitely not an indicator.
    At least from my point of view.

13. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    Your point of view is invalid compared to mine because I have more posts then you

14. snow spleef is not ender spleef at all?

15. KirilSK

KirilSK
    MVP+
    Rollers SPICY
    I should have known you are trolling

16. If anything, snow Spleef is the most we’ll know version of Spleef. I could see it being added as an arcade game, but ender Spleef is already there. Maybe there’d just be a Spleef NPC and you can choose clsssic (snow) or ender.

Satire

• Like Like x 1
  17. lol

Link in my signature for a Snowspleef petition

18. Cool, I like the idea but just don't think theyd add it considering they already have a spleef game. Bow spleef is pretty inactive, which they could make it snow spleef for a limited time over Christmas/winter? I think thatd be good or just a new game in general for arcade. Snow Spleef would be fun I guess

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Droxeren

Droxeren Well-Known Member

Droxeren
    MVP+
    Plup Club PLUP
    Have you played Enderspleef...? That's like saying Bedwars is literally just Skywars, or Mega Walls is just Walls

20. I don't know if many people would actually enjoy it, but I do enjoy it. Good luck with getting it added.