1. So recently I have been trying to go for a lot of tnt games achievements. But lately as i have been trying when u r trying to do the paralyzation achievement for TNTRun the auto made position makes it impossible because in the achievement you must win without moving your head when I try to go into the position i want my head to be in before the game starts it auto corrects my head position to something else please take away this auto correct head feature when you start the game. In the files attached are screenshots (the head before the game)
    (the head when the game starts).

Attached Files:

2. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    RanKings MEMBER
    its called paralyzed, and its easy af

3. Just win and don't move your head XD

4. x_x

x_x

x_x Well-Known Member

x_x
    MVP++
    Stat GUILDMASTER
    dont move your head in pregame either, it counts (or at least did for me one time)

5. plug out your mouse and write on chat /play tnt_tntrun

6. its difficult but its possible, good luck :)

7. extremely hard achievement but they auto adjust your head for the achievement. Otherwise it would be a lot easier and not really an achievement.
    Goodluck

8. I dont normally post in the TNT games section but since I just got the achievement yesterday I thought I'd show you what I did.

Pretty much try to get it on a small map with only 12 players, and when the game starts splash the entire middle section with slowness so everyone has slowness when the game starts.

Then just play in a high FOV (100+) so you can see blocks behind you if you need to jump backwards. So um yea. That's how I got it.

Attached Files:

9. UQ2

UQ2

UQ2 Active Member

Uq2
    MVP+
    Undead MEMBER
    It’s just takes time patience and practice

10. UQ2

UQ2

UQ2 Active Member

Uq2