1. KNYN

KNYN New Member

knyn
    VIP
    Outcast CAST
    IGN: knyn
    Timezone: UTC+8:00
    Why are you applying for the Guild: Currently I'm not in a guild and I'm looking for a guild to join, so when I came across this I did meet the requirements and it also sounded like a fun guild to be a part of.
    Requirement(s) that you meet: Skywars / Duels (Skywars - 24k kills and 3.7k wins // Duels - 2.9k kills and 3k wins)
    Do you have a Discord: Yes
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: I am kind and friendly and I am somewhat active (I play on holidays, Fridays and weekends), also I would want to meet new people and join parties and have fun together.
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: Never been banned/muted.
    Any additional information?: Nope, just looking forward into getting accepted :)

2. And my message got ignored in so many ways but that’s cool cuz I’m back in the #4 legacy guild so YEET but I’ll cya later if I go crazy and decide to leave

3. Sorry for the late response but if you are still interested I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast!
    Please leave your current guild so you can recieve a guild invite!

4. I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast!

5. That is great, thanks, but I am afraid I cannot leave my current guild. The members go back too far, and It is a leaderboard guild after all...

I know your guild is great and I would love to join but I have already made the mistake of leaving Raid and barely got back after 2 months of grinding and compromises. I will let you know if I am interested in the future, and if i have to reapply, I will dos o.

6. IGN: DespicableMe_
    Timezone: SGT
    Why are you applying for the Guild: Currently I'm not in a guild and I'm looking for a guild to join, so when I came across this I almost meet the requirements and it also sounded like a fun guild to be a part of.
    Requirement(s) that you meet: I didn't but bedwars level is only 10 level lower, and I can promise I will get 100 stars in a month.
    Do you have a Discord: Yes
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: I am outgoing, non-toxic and friendly so I can help to make the guild livelier guild and help them in what they need.
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: Never been banned/muted.
    Any additional information?: I can do all sort of speed bridges and pvp well.:)

7. IGN: oSlabz
    Timezone: east
    Why are you applying for the Guild:currently im not in a very competitive guild and i have a really good friend in this guild
    Requirement(s) that you meet: both skywars requirements
    Do you have a Discord: yes it is MaxSwags007#8789
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: i can bring good pvp to teh guild i guess
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: yes i have because as a joke i downloaded bhop cheats as a joke and got banned instantly
    Any additional information?: nope, thats it

8. I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast! Please leave your current guild so you can recieve a guild invite :p

9. i left my guild sorry just noticed u replied

10. IGN: CrypticMythz
    Timezone: UK (GMT)
    Why are you applying for the Guild: Because I am very active on hypixel and my old guild is not very active
    Requirement(s) that you meet: I meet the vampirez requirement as I have 717 human wins
    Do you have a Discord: yes, its CrypticMythz #1270
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: I am not toxic and I earn a good amount of guild exp
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: I have not been banned or muted
    Any additional information?: that's it

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  11. I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast!

12. IGN: DecayingCrackn
    Timezone: PST
    Why are you applying for the Guild: Because I love to play skywars and I want to be in a guild with active friendly and good members.
    Requirement(s) that you meet: I have 2500 skywars wins and 22000 kills. Also I am a bedwars 200+ star
    Do you have a Discord: Yes it is Сильно стараться#3787
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: I am very active and really friendly and good, I could help make a really good environment.
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: Yes I was banned for autoclicking because I was dumb and decided to put a fidget spinner on my mouse. :/ I regret that every day.
    Any additional information?: No not really. Let me know if I get in!

13. I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast! Pleave leave your current guild so we can send you a guild invite! :)

14. Im sorry to say that I found another guild that I am happy in. Thank you so much for accepting me though! You guild seems great keep up the good work!! And once again Im really sorry

15. Oops0_0

Oops0_0 New Member

IGN: DespicableMe_
    Timezone: SGT ( Singapore Standard Timezone)
    Why are you applying for the Guild: I want an active and friendly guild.
    Requirement(s) that you meet: I only have 89,15 stars, but I have 250 wins and also 2594 kills.
    Do you have a Discord: Yes, AssassinT_Rex#5823
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?:I am funny, supportive and willing to learn and help. I have a leadership role in my school so I can support the guild and bring it to higher heights. I am friendly so I can help maintain the guild in lively spirit.
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: No
    Any additional information?: I can pvp well and do all types of speed bridges.

Pls consider me, I am worthy, trust me. Thank you in advance!!! :)

16. icty

icty New Member

icty
    MVP+
    No Lye NOLYE
    Officer
    IGN: icty
    Timezone: HKT/GMT+8
    Why are you applying for the Guild: Because this is a good guild and I like good guilds
    Requirement(s) that you meet: Bedwars 100 stars (currently 184) and duels 1.5k wins (currently 2200 something)
    Do you have a Discord: Yes icty#6837
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: I'm active so I will get a lot of guild exp and I play a lot of different games so a lot of exp from different gamemodes
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: nope never
    Any additional information?: uh not really

17. IGN:TheNflSonic
    Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
    Why are you applying for the Guild: My Old Guild, Kathios is disbanding in a week so I need to look for a new guild.
    Requirement(s) that you meet: Skywars
    Do you have a Discord:Yes;TheNflSonic#4163
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: I am very active and am willing to make new friends. I act very silly and will do funny stuff to make others laugh.
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?:No
    Any additional information?: My Hypixel Stats. https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/TheNflSonic

18. you need to update the thread :p
    instead of green tag yellow tag
    instead of lvl 36.5 lvl 45
    but this is the best guild to ever exist!!!!

19. Done :)

20. IGN:N0TIS (N0TIS is zero not with o)
    Timezone:UTC +3
    Why are you applying for the Guild:
    Because i want to meet new people and also experience what people be like in different guilds around the network
    Requirement(s) that you meet:Skywars and Duels
    Do you have a Discord:Yep, N0TIS#7422
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?:
    Im active so im able to get a good amount of guild xp and also im making friends quickly (sometimes :>)
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?:Nope
    Any additional information?:My Ingane stats: ---> https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/N0TIS

(I can wait dont worry invite me when you can :>)