1. IGN:SwAGG1e
    Timezone:GMT+9 (am asian but am fluent at English)
    Why are you applying for the Guild:I was kicked from my guild due to inactiveness (while i was in vacation) And I was looking for some guild to join and i was able to see this guild as my recommendation.
    Requirement(s) that you meet:Skywars
    Do you have a Discord:Yes
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: Activeness, Loyalty, Properly Mannered, Etc
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: Was banned 2years ago due to hacking. *not anymore, dont worry
    Any additional information?: <3

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  2. I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast!

3. HypeSnipe

HypeSnipe Active Member

TasteBlood
    MVP+
    IGN:CloutTaco
    Timezone: BST
    Why are you applying for the Guild: because it looks like a fun, active and skilled guild, and my friend Rexaty is in it.
    Requirement(s) that you meet: Bedwars.
    Do you have a Discord: I have 2 accounts 1 for my laptop and one for my gaming pc, Caramel#0891 and DaddyTommi#1401
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: I am a pretty good player, very active, and I am able to make friends quickly.
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: no I haven't been banned before.
    Any additional information?: I have more duels achievements than the duels #1 player Alsydvi

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  4. I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast! Please leave your current guild so we can invite you :D

5. Good luck with the guild!

6. HypeSnipe

HypeSnipe Active Member

TasteBlood
    MVP+
    im in it :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks :)

8. Welcome!!

9. Kelliuh

Kelliuh Well-Known Member

Kishies
    MVP+
    IGN: Asmerella
    Timezone: Central
    Why are you applying for the Guild: I noticed this is a fun non-toxic guild, and I would like to make new friends and play with people :) (I'm really lonely -sad face-)
    Requirement(s) that you meet: BedWars & Build Battle
    Do you have a Discord: Yes. I just joined the guild's discord :)
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: I'm fun, some people say I'm hilarious, I'm pretty kind & understanding, but that's just what I say about myself. It depends what others think of me :)
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: Yes, one time before for a month. I said something inappropriate (I don't know why I didn't just get muted). That was over a year ago though, and I'm fully aware that was bad behavior.
    Any additional information?: Nope :)

10. HypeSnipe

HypeSnipe Active Member

TasteBlood
    MVP+
    ty man!

11. I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast!

12. The Outcast Warriors...

I dunno, gl!

13. Thanks sir

14. Kelliuh

Kelliuh Well-Known Member

Kishies
    MVP+
    Ahhhh, thank you, haha! :D

15. KNYN

KNYN New Member

knyn
    VIP
    Outcast CAST
    IGN: knyn
    Timezone: UTC+8:00 (HKT time)
    Why are you applying for the Guild: I'm applying for the guild because I'm not in one and looking for a good guild to join and meet new people and when I came across this guild it looked like a good guild and I also meet the requirements as well.
    Requirement(s) that you meet: Skywars (23.5k kills / 3.6k wins) and Duels (2.7k kills / 2.8k wins)
    Do you have a Discord: Yes (knyn#3289)
    What Qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild?: I am really nice and friendly and I don't like to bring conflicts or insult people (or try to), and also I am decently good to be active and to contribute to this guild.
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: Never been banned (or muted).
    Any additional information?: Nope, just looking forward in getting accepted :)

16. I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast!
    I'm happy to tell you that you have been accepeted! Welcome to Outcast!

17. Mk guys I meet the bedwars requirement because I’m a freaking legend do I just do like /g join nightStrat now or what

18. Aaaand nvm I just saw the format PCE

19. IGN: SqltyTryhqrds
    Timezone: PST
    Why are you applying for the guild? I’m lonely and I like dis guild

Requirements that you meet: The bedwars level requirements, I’m 120

Do you have a discord: Yes, RaidOP#1342

What qualities do you have and or can bring to the guild? I’m funny, interactive, interesting, kind, respectful and fun to talk to in general, and I think that if you accept me you’ll get a pretty decent grinder in your guild

Have you ever been banned before, and if so, why? Hahahahahaaaa you wish
    Any additional information: (Edit) actually now that I think about it I guess it might be important that I used to be in the #4 legacy guild sooo like idk here ya go

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  20. HypeSnipe

HypeSnipe Active Member

TasteBlood
    MVP+
    Whoa this guild is dying man