?

If you weren't in a guild would you join

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    We are a friendly level 14 guild with kind people. We will always look forwards to newcomers who join us. When joining this guild you will find an amazing community with people that work hard to help the guild. In our guild, everyone knows each other and play with each other and it's guaranteed that if you ask who wants to play
    Bedwars 2s someone would say yes. Our previous names were Nolife V2 and WhatIf. We do lobby advertise from time to time but if you apply here and get accepted, you will start out the next guild rank up.

[​IMG]
    1. Amazing guild parties. In our guild, we do many things together such as fun parties and we are working on upgrading MVP++ to do private games as well.
    2. Meeting many new players who you can invite to parties. This is another way to find good and kind people on the Hypixel network
    3. As we continue to level up, members will start to get various perks such as cloaks or the guild tag.
    4. A discord Server! We have a discord server with bots and ranks that correspond with your guild rank on Hypixel.
    5. Finally, an overall nice guild.

[​IMG]
    Join our discord here. (being in the discord doesn't mean you are in our guild.)

[​IMG]

You can't magically get promoted to the next rank. However, if you work hard, help the guild or staff, get a lot GEXP, or just being active you will get promoted.
    Also, our staff team updates a lot so I will change this thread to update as well
    • Member. The "Default" rank. Basically, it's the rank you start out as.
    • Trusted(staff). This allows you to invite the guild to a party by doing /g party, and you can do everything Recruiter and Member can do
    • Officer(staff). This is when you can invite people to the guild, ban members(if needed)(only with my permission), and access everything the Trusted, Recruiter, and Member ranks can do.
    • Co-Master. People who showed that they could be a gm and either didn't have the rank or didn't want to be one
    • Co-Owner A few people who have been there from the start get this
    • Guild-Master. Self-explanatory. Only I get this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Contact me(LilTrouty37) on forums or any of us in the game if you have questions/concerns

[​IMG]
    1. Hypixel level 5
    2. 10 Bedwars stars, or 5 Skywars stars, or 100 Bedwars wins, or 200 Skywars kills. Choose one in the application.
    3. Discord (optional)
    4. Be active
    Exceptions can be made. For example, lets say you can do a lot with the thread but your stats aren't amazing there a chance that can still be accepted. (I know EnderMaste doesn't meet the network level requirements stop commenting on it.) There are a few people in the guild that don't meet the requirements but help in many other ways. (it's not that hard to get network level 8 and ten bedwars stars)
    [​IMG]
    1. No swearing, cursing, judging, insulting, or anything else that can hurt someone's feelings
    2. No spamming. If you message a staff member and they don't answer chances are they're busy, in-game, or not online.
    All Hypixel rules. While in Hypixel all network rules apply to you regardless of your rank or guild
    3. Have Fun!

[​IMG]

IGN:

Timezone

Network Level:

Discord (optional)

Choose your option/options from the requirements section:

How many hours about can you spend on Hypixel in a week?:

What games do you play most on Hypixel?:

Anything else?:

IGN:

Timezone

Network Level:

Discord (optional)

Choose your option/options from the requirements section:

Why do you want to become a staff member?:

Why would you be a good staff member?:

How many hours about can you spend on Hypixel in a week?:

What games do you play most on Hypixel?:

Anything else?:

[​IMG]
    Click on the picture for their thread
    [​IMG]

Click on the picture for their thread
    [​IMG]

Time spent on hypixel doesn't change whether or not you accepted unless it's like 15 minutes a week.

Fell free to ask questions or give suggestions by replying as well

Shout-out to Reaperstar for some of his ideas. Here's their guild thread
    Shout-out to eRager for helping me with the name Here's their thread

Also, The replies are getting weird and i would prefer if you're gonna reply, you reply do give feedback, apply, or ask a question about the guild. If you wanna say hi or something just message me

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. thank you

3. Best of luck with the guild! :)

4. wat did you just copy me? You have nearly exactly the same sections, even in different colors just like mine. Also you're doing the silent bumping just like me "change: something" just like i was doing "Update: something" On the top, you even wrote "Note: something something something" just like i did even in the same font as me!

I appreciate you are learning from my guild thread, but a straight out copy? Please try to be more original.

Thank you, - Reaperstar

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Could I have the URL? The signature link doesn't appear on my iPad

7. Q0J

Q0J

Q0J New Member

Q0J
    MVP+
    Bluetoes V2 BLUE
    Good Luck with your Guild!

8. why thank you

9. Q0J

Q0J

Q0J New Member

Q0J
    MVP+
    Bluetoes V2 BLUE
    Yeah!

10. Q0J

Q0J

Q0J New Member

Q0J
    MVP+
    Bluetoes V2 BLUE
    Feel free to add me on Hypixel IGN: eCountry

11. Q0J

Q0J

Q0J New Member

Q0J
    MVP+
    Bluetoes V2 BLUE
    Yeah I like it a lot!

12. thnk you very much! i spent like 1hr 30m on it

13. Lmao *copies thread*
    other thread owner: "wtfrick did you just copy me!?!?!!??!!"
    you: yeah maybe i mean it looks pretty hot
    also you : *adds a thread link to their thread just so you look genuine*

Seems fine to me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hey everyone! Just wanted to say i made some changes to this thread. 1. changed guild lvl 3 to guild lvl 4 2. Changed Elite to Officer. 3. added lines above the subtitles. 4. New Nolife V2 logos. 5. added requirements. (extremely low). 6. gave credit to someone who helped me.

15. Are you interested in joining?

16. I gave him the link

17. no, just wanted to compare

18. nqll

nqll Well-Known Member

nqll
    MVP+
    Good Luck With This Lit Guild!
    Also I don’t know if anyone remembers me. But I’m pretty sure I’m an ex-member because I remember being in a guild called Nolife V2 XD ;)

19. i dont remeber you

20. nqll

nqll Well-Known Member

nqll
    MVP+
    When was this guild created?