1. Manou

Manou Well-Known Member

Manou_54
    Look from the bright side, now I can work my way for a better one! but the 17% at lvl 1 was one of its kind...

BUT NEW GOALS!
    1. Reach level 70
    2. grind shard
    3. reroll untill get the stats you want! Max energy, health and ability boost.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Manou

Manou Well-Known Member

Manou_54
    Welp... Eveything besides MEELE stats are "Very Good-Perfect".

• Like Like x 1
  3. Raidibotti

Raidibotti Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Manou

Manou Well-Known Member

Manou_54
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hey, I rated 7 legendary weapons for my friend (yes he has a lot xD).
    I got the following results: 3x very good and 4x good.

So my question is, is your calculater not that precisely, or are his weapons really good?

Just wondering, have a nice day! :D

Sindre

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. For now I admit I made some sh*t in the accuracy of the SOFTWARE (not website). It will be fix very soon cause I'm almost ready to publish a new version.

7. Manou

Manou Well-Known Member

Manou_54
    Oh... You mean the more specific and number basrd rating system? Or something else?

8. I mean only the overall judgement on your weapon. That say "Very Good" "Good" etc....

9. Manou

Manou Well-Known Member

Manou_54
    @Lift might want to use it... he made 15 weapon reroll and all of them were... terrible. Better luck next time! (R.I.P. 150 SHARDS....)

10. I don't even want to use it for the weapon ;-; before I did that everything was "very good" or "good"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Nice!!

1. Is the downloaded version more accurate now (in ratings, like very good or good)?
    2. Do I have to download it again for the new version?

13. @Lift btw, not your latest vid but the vid before that one was the best SUP you ever had xD With the villager.

You should do one with the delivery man! :p

14. You have to download it again and yes it's more accurate.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Thanks! :)

16. I dislike getting said "weap is bad", it comes to his advantages and disadvantages, a sound weap does only to one damage, slam or wave cause AoE-DMG.
    Dislike all you want, but srsly, this is just bad.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. My program only calculates something about the numbers you are entering in and not the type of ability your weapon boosts so your post is useless here.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. No, you cannot say this weapon is bad, it comes to different situations.
    Let's say sb. has a great speed weap 12% with avange stats, you have to play with your advantages. If this is a mage weap you could cite them very good.
    Your system should explain where it's good and where it's really bad.

19. Ok I note your opinion but it's easier to criticize than to do something better.

20. creeper092345

creeper092345 Active Member

creeper092345
    VIP+
    Hmm...
    Are certain features worth more points than others?
    Because health and boost is worth MUCH more than crit chance and multiplier.
    I tried putting all bad stats but dmg, crit chance and crit multiplier (the most useless parts in my opinion) and bad on everything else... But it came out as average.
    If you had 6 cooldown, 6 speed, 11 boost, 400 health, and 23 energy on a 1st forge weapon it would be much worse than average

• Like Like x 1