1. Jake is nerd! Accepted!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pears <3

Pears <3 Well-Known Member

pearypoo
    MVP++
    oops OOPS
    Officer
    Reason for joining:I would like to meet friends in this guild and try a different guild

How active are you?3-5 hours per day

Do you have teamspeak and Skype? Yes, both

What do you like to play? Skywars and warlords the most

Do you call people you don't know "noob" or "hacker" if they win? No,cause they will be sad after I said that.

How old are you? 14

3. hawkknight

hawkknight New Member

Hawkknight
    VIP
    Reason for joining: I haven't really met many people on Hypixel yet, would be great to meet some new people.

How active are you? I'm on for a good 2-4 hours each day. Maybe more depending on the day and when I have university.

Do you have teamspeak and skype? Yes I have both.

What do you like to play? I love to play Warlords.

Do you call people you don't know "noob" or "hacker" if they win? No that is just bad sportsmanship.

How old are you? 19.

4. Silmarillion_2

Silmarillion_2 Well-Known Member

Silmarillion_2
    MVP
    Reason for joining: Looking for a chill guild that has a pretty decent guild chat (aka clean). I also just think it would be fun to hang out with y'all ;c

How active are you? Practically everyday weekends and summer and break. During school days i can't really play due to the amount of school.

Do you have teamspeak and Skype? Nope my parents won't allow it.

What do you like to play? Mega walls, smash heroes, bsg.

Do you call people you don't know "noob" or "hacker" if they win? Noob? No. Hacker? Only if i know they are hacking.

How old are you? 14

5. Lavadark

Lavadark New Member

Lavadark
    VIP
    I would love to be in a guild (Blue Crew) that is like a community where I could play Sg Skywars and more games on hypixel with.
    How active am I Pretty much every weekend
    I have teamspeak and skype but i would' nt be confident giving people my skype but i will use teamspeak
    What do i like to play: I like to play Skywars and Survival Games
    Do i call people Noob or Hacker if they win: It depends
    How old am i 13

6. CoconutM1lk

CoconutM1lk Well-Known Member

CoconutM1lk
    MVP+
    Reason for joining: I know ian9568 and he is in this guild and I thought it would be cool to join :)

How active are you? I come on almost every day.

Do you have teamspeak and skype? I do but skype lags my computer so I only use it on my phone.

What do you like to play? Currently smash heroes.

Do you call people you don't know "noob" or "hacker" if they win? Nope :D

How old are you? 15

7. Warlords ♡♡ 10/10 game.

8. Hello! invite me now >:D xd

9. Ok. So i was wondering if i could join this guild.

Reson: Im fairly good at pvp skywars/smash heros and i have friended ian9568 and partyed up with him and kicked some a$$ on the battlefield lately.

How long have i been on the server you ask? well ever since 2012 .

How long do i get a day for minecraft? around 4 1/2 hours.

Im very active on the Hypixel Network Server.

I am very mature.

I do not rage at block games.

I may be a little unhappy sometimes but everyone is, Right?

I will reply to anything you ask me.

I will do anything you tell me.

10. Reason for joining: I hear from people that Blew Crew is a very nice and kind guild and that is the characteristics of a guild that I like most. And also, my current guild is extremely inactive (because they're a different timezone than I)

how active are you?: it varies. During the weekdays I'm normally on for about an hour or less and most times not at all because I have CEGEP (junior college) work. But on weekends I'm normally on for more than 3hrs. It really depends on if I'm busy or just not feeling like going on.

Do you have teamspeak and Skype: yes I have both.

What do you like to play: I like all games but my favourite games are Warlords, TNT Games, and Smash Heroes.

Do you call people you don't know "noob" or "hacker"? I generally do not call people noob, although it is occasional like most people. I am working on not saying it and hardly say it nowadays. Getting close to just keeping it out of my system. And I do not hackusate people unless they clearly hack such as fly hack. But even when I do call it out, it is to make others aware of the player. I only call out hacks on fly hackers because it is a hack I am always certain of. I don't really hackusate them though, I just call out "IGN" fly hax during tnt run or bowspleef to make others aware of the hacker.

How old are you?: 18 (turning 19 very soon)

Ps. Lovely format application, very well made.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  11. Reason for joining
    I am really interested in looking for a good and friendly group to play with and rank up within the community as a guild

How active are you
    Very active

Do you have teamspeak and skype
    Yes

What do you like to play?
    Almost everything besides BlitzSG. The main games I play are SkyWars, Smash Heros, Crazy Walls, Cops & Crims and anything that interests me at the time

Do you call people you don't know "noob" or "hacker" if they win

No

How old are you

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  12. -GalaxyGirl-

-GalaxyGirl- New Member

0RandomStranger0
    MVP+

Reason for joining?
    I have recently joined Hypixel and would like to find a guild that just wants to have fun. I do have little experience in some of the games, but i hope that does not effect your choice in accepting me.

How active are you?
    I am pretty active, usually I get on about 3 or 4 days of the week. Also I spend lots of time on Hypixel on the weekends.

Do you have teamspeak and skype?
    Not currently but I would be happy to get them if needed.

My absolute favorite games are Pixel Painters and Build Battle.

Do you call people you don't know "noob" or "hacker" if they win?
    No. I see no point in being a jerk just to make you feel better about loosing.

How old are you?
    I am 15.

Thank you! :)

13. M0ose_

M0ose_ New Member

Veggiedude_
    MVP+
    Really nice guild o.0

14. Thank you :)

15. Reason for joining:

I've been looking for a guild which is a relaxed, laid-back type, which this guild fits the bill perfectly. I'm also looking for a guild which plays a range of gamemodes. I'd be excited to join.

How active are you?

1-3 hours per day, roughly.

Yes, I have both.

Primarily I like to play SkyWars, Smash Heroes and Crazy Walls, however I enjoy playing the majority of games besides Arena Brawl and TKR.

I don't call people hacker or noob if they win, its bad sportsmanship.

ow old are you?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  16. Reason for joining: I would like to join a guild that has an awesome community and has people who play for fun rather than play for stats. My best friend has also just joined this guild so I thought it would be fun to be in here with him. (DarkNebula_)

How active are you? 2-4 hours a day, more on weekends, will vary however.

Do you have teamspeak and skype? Yes I do.

What do you like to play? Skywars, Smash Heroes, occasionally Warlords, and some Crazy Walls here and there. (I'm currently prestige II with Cryomancer in smash heroes, and level 66 shaman in Warlords. (SHAman get it? ahah such puns) )

Do you call people you don't know "noob" or "hacker" if they win? I do not call people rude things after losing to them.

How old are you? I am 14 years of age. (Turning 15 in 3 months)

17. So many new players have been joining recently! This guild is growing fast. :)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Reason for joining:
    I want to join a guild who is really nice and accepting of everyone! I want to be able to make friends with everyone! I really just want to have fun and not care about competitiveness

How active are you?
    I usually play about 2-5 hours a day
    I have both!

I like to play every game, although I may not have the best stats in a lot of them haha
    No! I don't care what the outcome of a game is, as long as I had fun I'm happy

How old are you?

19. Helperator

Helperator Active Member

Helperator
    MVP+
    Reason for joining: I know a few members of the guild and they've said it's an amazing place. Also, I it's full of friendly and appreciative people (I'm sure) :D

How active are you? I'm very active. (On every-day)

Do you have teamspeak and skype? I have both.

What do you like to play? SkyWars, The Walls, Paintball and I'm getting used to Warlords.

Do you call people you don't know "noob" or "hacker" if they win? No, I'm a respectable player ;)

How old are you? 16

20. ShadowLAX

ShadowLAX New Member

ShadowLAX
    VIP
    Reason for joining:
    I am very good friends with DarkNebula_ and PrinceofSha, and they kept telling me about what great of an established guild this is. I have been looking for a solid guild for sometime, as most usually do not want the 'non-donor' type. However, after hearing about such good things about this guild, I am hoping there might be an exception here. I would like to experience Hypixel in a fun, relaxed manner as well as meeting new respectful people, and I believe this guild fits that amazingly.

How active are you?
    It depends, really. During the week, it can vary from none to an hour or two daily, depending on how much class work I come home with. On the weekends, typically around three but sometimes more.

Yes, I have both.

I like to play Sky Wars, Cops and Crims, Smash Heroes, and Crazy Walls. I also occasionally play Blitz SG, Arcade games, Quakecraft, Turbo Kart Racers, and TNT Games. However, I am always open minded and willing to try new things.

No. Not only is it rude and poor sportsmanship, but I also never understood why people would spend the time to type stuff like that if it accomplishes absolutely nothing. If there ever is a legit problem within a game, I get evidence and report it to a staff member.

How old are you?
    I am 17.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Best Regards, ShadowLAX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.