1. 5ia

5ia

5ia Active Member

OhFive
    MVP+
    Beam BEAM
    VETERAN
    where did i ever say that I used it often? all I'm saying is that you have no argument at all, which is the reason why i disliked this thread

2. I believe you didn’t use it

here is argument if your begging for it so much bc you like hating:

Map selector can be abused by grinding on Dwarven for three hours regardless of the extra 10 sec it takes to fill

happy?

3. 5ia

5ia

5ia Active Member

OhFive
    MVP+
    Beam BEAM
    VETERAN
    more like a solid minute and a half, but sure

4. I was also joking lol
    And yes, indeed it is very colorful, I like a lot of color.

Also, I'm a girl :p

5. Uhhhhh

I just assumed your gender and I am deeply sorry

6. Are you kidding, I use it and it takes 15 seconds at most, stop exaggerating

7. 5ia

5ia

5ia Active Member

OhFive
    MVP+
    Beam BEAM
    VETERAN
    I'm not, but okay bud

8. It's ok lol i don't expect everyone to know my gender right away after they see my profile!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Haha!
    Wow Christians are nice! Ik that because I am one hoo haaa

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh you're a Christian too? Nice!

11. Yeah, my father is an elder at my church

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ok!

13. Damn that signature

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hell is not that bad of a swear word, scumbag, however, I can understand since it is a rather rude word.
    Also, I don't know how my first two messages came off as hate, I gave you some criticism and you treated it like hate, and why I even continued to reply, I don't know. I was most likely angry at something (personal stuff that I don't really want to get into on a public thread.) and decided to take it out here. It's not good, I know but like, people do really stupid stuff when mad, like me, for example. Not a very good excuse but I don't have anything else to use other than just plain stupidity which is also highly likely.

Also, I never really hated you tbh (I still don't know why I decided to throw in "scumbag" out of all terms.) I just thought this entire thread was stupid, JUST LIKE THIS REPLY AND MY EXISTENCE! HELL YEAH!

Welp, you're done dealing with the dumb raging aromantic that is myself, f̶o̶r̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ and forget? Mainly forget because how in the world would someone forgive someone such as I? Someone dumb enough to actually reply to this thread and STILL continue this on. You hating me makes perfect sense, and y'know what? I'll stop being a nuisance right here right now. Goodbye and hopefully we'll meet again, not like this and be on good terms, which I highly doubt will happen but, I guess I have some hope.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. iQim123

iQim123 Member

iQim
    MVP+
    this thread, hurts my brain, more than you know. Like- BRO

16. Yes... very colorful lol