1. This game shouldn't let players choose their team even in a party, Imagine all good players in the same team its totally not fair. Once I saw the another team has 1 time and EVEN MORE lifes than my team, its so bRoken.

2. ExKay

ExKay Well-Known Member

ExKay
    MVP+
    Chimera ✖CHI✖
    Veteran
    Most experienced players don’t bother picking teams and even if they did they usually don’t want to be on the same team due to kill stealing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Exactly. When there are a lot of good players on my team, I sometimes even leave.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Been saying it for years

Picking teams isn't the problem

Godfather is

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. You know whats more broken, the Paintball economy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Penderdrill

Penderdrill Well-Known Member

Penderdrill
    MVP+
    Did you know that Paintball is a game?

7. why argue over a minigame inside of a block game?

8. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    How is godfather an issue?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Why necropost

10. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    It was 9 threads down on the first page....

11. Oh wait I forgot this is the paintball thread mb this place is that dead

12. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    Can you answer question at least :-:

13. No he cannot, because this @Donovan2435 just seems to be an asshole towards Paintball. Sad, but anyways, I agree with one message above telling that Godfather is the problem in overpowered Paintball games, not actually the chance to choose your team. Ages ago, upgrading that perk was awesome, but nowadays it's more like a problem in matches without other high quality players. Those can be kind of depressing for me, since I actually don't enjoy winning the game against weaker enemies within a few minutes.

@ExKay also had a good answer for which I totally agree. I usually don't choose the team or then I choose by which of the colors pleases me more. The color red is my most common choice. And yes, good players don't like to team up because that means kill stealing for everyone, and it's not funny. Better play against other good ones. Matches are all way better then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. ok non whatever floats your boat

15. You don't need to be asshole against other server games, you know, or towards other players. That's just, as Joker would say, 'not polite'. But I know how you people work, so I ain't keeping this thing on. But I want you to know that being rude is nothing but stupid and pathetic.

Oh, besides, quoting the thread title: OK