lupo
  3. Loouda

Loouda Well-Known Member

vervez
    MVP+
    You're not going to get in the guild lmao

Your name isn't even OG nor Semi OG

4. IGN: sootgremlin
    Do you consider your IGN "OG" or "Semi-OG"? : Yes. if you have ever seen the movie Spirited away, there are things called sootgremins or just a sootgremlin. I consider this basically OG
    Do you use Skype? :No, but i have discord #8687
    How active are you on Hypixel?: on this account fridays and weekends, and im trying to get a better KD on this alt.
    Why would you want to join OGN? : I dont want anyone to be like "join my guild we have an OG"
    NOTE: this is my alt account

5. Is my ign semi?

6. Ocix

Ocix New Member

Ocix
    MVP+
    Exploit MEMBER
    IGN: Inable
    Do you consider your IGN "OG" or "Semi-OG"? : OG because google has a definition for it
    [​IMG]
    Do you use Skype? : Yes
    How active are you on Hypixel?: Very Very Active
    Why would you want to join OGN? : Because I want to be a cool kid in a cool guild.
    Also if your confused (I have two accounts, "Ocix"is my semi og one )

7. CoolBearGaming

CoolBearGaming Active Member

Bqre
    MVP+
    IGN: Bqre
    Do you consider your IGN "OG" or "Semi-OG"? : Semi-OG, i guess
    Do you use Skype? : Yes, coolbear1500.
    How active are you on Hypixel? 1+ hours a day.
    Why would you want to join OGN? : You look like a nice guild and I actually have to say that i'm a bit of a fanboi because some of you are famous, so i'd like to know all of you better and hang out with you :D

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  8. Ign:frondeur
    I consider it a OG name as it mean a political rebeal
    I do have Skype
    I am very active on hypixel I joined around 3 and half years ago.
    I want to join because I want a guild to chill in and have fun.

9. Approximate

Approximate New Member

approximate
    IGN: Approximate --- main account: 7ka
    Do you consider your IGN "OG" or "Semi-OG"? : I consider my name as an OG
    Do you use Skype? : Yes!
    How active are you on Hypixel?:i am really active on my main 7ka but since i just got this account today ill probably start playing on it way more and possible even buy a rank, but on average i plan on playing atleast 1-3 hours on school days and 5-10 hours on weekends
    Why would you want to join OGN? :
    I would really like to join because whenever i see people with really OG names i find it really cool and i really like the fact that there is a whole guild of those type of amazing names and i really want to be part of that.Its ok if you dont accept me i understand that there are tons of other people that would love to join thisguild as much as i would but if you could that would be amazing!Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  10. IGNhypixl

IGNhypixl New Member

hypixl
    IGN: hypixl
    Do you consider your IGN "OG" or "Semi-OG"? : Semi-OG
    Do you use Skype? : No
    How active are you on Hypixel?: 3-5 hours play time school days.
    Why would you want to join OGN? : For one, I think it'd be a lot of fun to meet many players who have OG and semi OG names, it'd give me a chance to be a part of something special that I am really passionate about. Secondly, my username may not be hypixel, yet it is hypixl and is less of what it could be, however in the future I could progress by getting a username considered a lot more original than the current one. Thirdly, I could possibly make friends. I don't have many friends on Hypixel, and the ones I do are never active. I am a positive and polite person, I can help people in this community. Please value this request.
    Thank you.

11. IGN: Aggrandize
    Do you consider your IGN "OG" or "Semi-OG"? : Semi-OG
    Do you use Skype? : Yes
    How active are you on Hypixel?: About every day for 2-3 hrs
    Why would you want to join OGN? : I want to be in a guild with the players with OG names, meeting and having fun with the fellow members! Also, I can play with them whenever I feel bored, and I don't need to worry about their skill level as they are probably pretty experienced with various games.

12. Vegeta

Vegeta Active Member

Vegeta
    MVP+
  13. I might one day apply, cause I'm pretty sure Sooubway would be considered OG
    Vegeta-SSB-vs-Super-Saiyan-Rose.gif

15. Capzised

Capzised Well-Known Member

LogicCut
    MVP+
    Sky Legacy GUILDMASTER
    Good Luck!

16. IGN: Steepy
    Do you consider your IGN "OG" or "Semi-OG"? : Semi (Steep) (With a Y)
    Do you use Skype? : YES Also use discord mostly
    How active are you on Hypixel?: Very, I get on everyday when I wake up and love to usually chill in skywars lobby 1 for about 30 minutes. I then get on Blitz SG for a while. Play a few UHC's and just play some Skywars. So I pretty much am on the whole day and am ready to be active for OGN, if I get accepted of course.
    Why would you want to join OGN? : I have been playing Hypixel for 2 years now and I think I want to get a little more popular. It would be really nice to finally be recognized by some people. Not just seem like a nobody. I am applying now because people always say in Lobby 1, nice name Steepy. So I thought it would be cool to apply. 29planets (A 2k youtuber) even said it. Anyway, I do hope I get accepted even though I will not be haha. Anyway thanks for your time to read.

17. Vegeta

Vegeta Active Member

Vegeta
    MVP+
    You'd be incorrect.

18. Ok, Vegeta-sama

19. RBMC

RBMC New Member

Paneer
    MVP+
    Exidus MEMBER
    @Smoke said I can join ogn but he didn't reply to me after

20. ign: Pixarstudios
    I think its pretty og
    Im on hypixel 2 hours a day
    I want to join this guild because I dont exactly like my guild that much they are not very active
    also I think I have a good og name :D