Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishnugget2

fishnugget2 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, it's fishnugget2 here, and today I am going to be creating a guide for new players on the un-popular (sadly) game known as TNT Wizards. So lets get started shall we?

How do I play?:

This is easy. Click on your compass and click the image of TNT. This will take you to the wonderful world of the TNT Games. You can join games by simply heading on over towards the "PLAY" sign located on both your left and right, North from where you spawned in the lobby. From here you can select what TNT Game you would like to play and what map (A or B).

What is the objective of the game?:
    When you spawn in your first TNT Wizards game, you will be put in the Waiting Room. This is where you can select your class and what team you wish to play on. The teams are entirely up to you, but from my time playing I have noticed the red team win a considerable amount more than the blue team. This is always a good thing to note when you are first starting off.

When the map fills up, you will be put into the game. This is where the action takes place! Spawn varies on what map you are playing and what team you are on. Here are the links to some Imgur Admins of the different possible spawn-points:

Map A:
    http://imgur.com/a/TpzHU
    Map B:
    http://imgur.com/a/s5x4M

As you explore the maps, you will notice the wool pads dotted around the map. There are 3 in each map (Alpha, Beta and Gamma). When you stand on these pads they will begin to to turn the colour of the team you are on. Once the pads have fully changed to the colour of your team, a message in chat will appear. This means the pad now belongs to your team. Once the pad belongs to your team, you will start to earn points for your team. The first team to reach 2000 points wins! But be careful, the opposite team is out to get you! You must use your attack wand to kill the opponents and protect the pads! The more pads you have, the faster you gain points which will win you the game. When your team have captured all the points, the opposition stops earning points, speeding up your victory and increasing your chances of success!

Classes:
    There are 5 different classes in the game that you should know about before purchasing your first upgrades in the shop. Kinetic Wizard, Fire Wizard, Ice Wizard, Wither Wizard and Blood Wizard. Each class has it's own unique abilities that you can use to your advantage.
    Kinetic Wizard:
    The Kinetic Wizard uses short-range attacks that are terrible at "Sniping" but are fatal up close. It's utility wand, upon use, launches all players in a short range flying into the air, useful for stopping the opposition from capturing your pads at the crucial moment!

Ice Wizard:
    The Ice Wizards attacks are not strong, nor weak and give the targeted player(s) slowness 4(?) for a few seconds, giving you a chance to run away or confuse them, which could be the deciding kill of who wins the game! Its Utility Wand is very unique, forming a large, breakable ice walls upon right clicking the wooden stick which is great for helping defend your teams pads!

Fire Wizard:
    The Fire Wizard is a rather weak class with a long range ability setting the targeted player(s) on fire for a few seconds, applying critical damage and limiting their manoeuvrability and their vision. It's Utility Wand is a teleportation stick, teleporting you to wherever you aim your cross-hair.

Wither Wizard:
    This class is an extremely powerful long-range class, giving the targeted player(s) a poison effect, applying critical damage to their health. It's Utility Wand gives you a health boost of 10 hearts, which is of course very useful to activate when launching an attack on the opposition's pads!

Blood Wizard:
    The Blood Wizard is the most interesting class of all. It's skill is the most powerful in the game, but uses up health instead of mana (Minecraft hunger bar). Once you use your ability, you can heal up by using your Utility Wand (Splash potion of heal). The utility wand uses up mana so you have to be careful not to use up all your health and mana as it will leave you vulnerable and you may die!

NOTE:
    All classes (apart from the Blood Wizard) use up mana (Minecraft hunger bar) to charge their abilities! You can decrease the mana bar regeneration time by purchasing upgrades in the shop!

Shop/Upgrades:
    You can purchase upgrades in the shop in the TNT Games lobby. You enter the shop by right-clicking the emerald in your hot-bar and selecting the "Perks and consumables" option (The Ender-Pearl) Once you have found the ideal class for you, you can start earning coins by winning games and getting kills. This will give you the ability to upgrade either your attack damage or your mana regen. As you upgrade them more and more, they will begin to cost more and more coins. The more you upgrade them, the more mayhem you cause to your opponents! I recommend upgrading the Kinetic Wizard class if you are just starting off as it is easy to master :)

I hope you all have fun playing on the server and I hope this guide helped some of you newer players get into the game-mode on this amazing network!

-fishnugget2

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 11
  2. fishnugget2

Since this is in the "TNT Games" forum, I'm guessing nobody will actually come across this guide and it will never be featured :p

At least I tried though haha :)

• Like Like x 5
  3. Nice guide! It helps people out who don't understand wizards (9/10 people on the server because it's so unknown :p)

4. How is it Official?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mee

Mee

Mee Well-Known Member

Mee
    Never Existed BLANK
    Why is your text so random

6. fishnugget2

It's the first one :3

7. Mee

Mee

Mee Well-Known Member

Mee
    Never Existed BLANK
    That doesn't make it official though :c

• Like Like x 1
  8. fishnugget2

It does in my eyes :p Now plz stop :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ice wizard all the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. grog36

grog36 Active Member

Bel4enok
    VIP
    Im here

11. fishnugget2

Haha thanks for caring <3 Hopefully when the update comes out lots more players will start to play Wizards and therefore will use this guide :p

12. We can only hope.

13. Interesting Guide, have fun completing it!

14. How to get twice as good in wizards:

Use the kit blood wizard.
    Done.

15. Adam #

Adam # Member

NOTE:
    All classes (apart from the Blood Wizard) use up mana (Minecraft hunger bar) to charge their abilities! You can ???decrease??? the mana bar regeneration by purchasing upgrades in the shop!

fix pls

16. It's somewhat funny to see fire as "rather weak class" and kinetic as "fatal" in close combat but it is true without any upgrades. The classes are balanced due to small hitboxes, quickly depleting mana and less strength. In fact, I would consider kinetic as the strongest class without upgrades(!), even better than blood (as it can be easily dodged). But when you consider upgrades... this is where it becomes unbalanced.

17. fishnugget2

Added some additional information. Will add some more images soon :)

18. Excellent guide,
    However, I have to disagree with
    as the actual fire damage ignores whatever armour you're wearing.

Lastly, wither wizard needs it attack wand changed from an axe because it can actually melee as opposed to the other classes.

19. TxPlayerDad

TxPlayerDad Active Member

Great!
    I used to not like wizards!
    Now i will try again.

20. fishnugget2

Good! I revisited it today after upgrading my blood wizard explosion to X! It's much more fun running around, 1 shotting people and getting called hacks on :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.