XAL XAL
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're welcome.:D

3. Good luck to everyone who applied :>

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for the sweet reply ❤️

• Like Like x 1
  5. This team is the best Hypixel Event and it will be forever.

I hope anyone agrees.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hypixel Karaoke

Hypixel Karaoke Karaoke Team

HypixelKaraoke
    EVENTS
    This Weekend's Events:
    On Saturday, December 22nd:
    • Both EU and US Karaokes will be Holiday Themed!
      -That means prepare your holiday songs!
    • Both EU and US Karaokes will be held on the Hypixel Network TeamSpeak
      -TeamSpeak IP: ts.hypixel.net
    • At 1:30pm EST we will be gathering in SkyWars lobby #1 and in Event Lounge #1 on TeamSpeak for a Karaoke After-Party! We'll be playing games on the server and chatting on TS as a nice way to celebrate the holidays!
    • We have a Holiday Skin Contest going on at the moment and you can enter to possibly win a prize! More info here: https://hypixel.net/threads/holiday-skin-contest-design-enter-win.1900934/

• Like Like x 4
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  7. Help pls.

When I click the link to join the hypixel karaoke discord server, it says this:

Google Chrome 09-02-2019 15_11.jpg

8. BOGA32

BOGA32 Well-Known Member

BOGA32
    MVP+
    Club5 C5
    Officer
  9. Eeeeyyyyy it worked thanks Boga!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hello there, If I wanted to apply for your team do I have to go through a series of questions or is it just the requirements?

11. BOGA32

BOGA32 Well-Known Member

BOGA32
    MVP+
    Club5 C5
    Officer
    You can apply here: https://apply.hypixelkaraoke.me and we’ll give you more info! :)

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hypixel Karaoke

Hypixel Karaoke Karaoke Team

HypixelKaraoke
    EVENTS
    [​IMG]
    Hypixel Karaoke Housing Lobby Release!
    For months now the Karaoke Team has been working on an official Hypixel Karaoke Housing plot. While the project is almost done, we wanted to get it out to the public as soon as we could, so we decided to build a temporary lobby! During Karaoke events we will open up the housing lobby and we encourage everyone to come hang out in it! You can join the housing during events with the command /housing join HypixelKaraoke Hope to see you there!
    2019-02-09_09.56.39.png
    We updated our website!
    To go along with our Housing Lobby launch we updated our Hypixel Karaoke website! It now provides more information and gives instructions on how to connect to the event and download TeamSpeak and Discord. Be sure to check it out! https://hpkaraoke.me

Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 3
  14. Awesome thread! Karaoke is a great place to hang out and listen to some amazing singers :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. What happened to the old thread, and who is this person named "HypixelKaraoke" with a youtuber rank?

And why is @ChiLynn no longer the leader of this thread?

16. BOGA32

BOGA32 Well-Known Member

BOGA32
    MVP+
    Club5 C5
    Officer
    We redesigned the Karaoke thread a couple months ago, and part of that was to create the Hypixel Karaoke account which gives a more professional look and also allows the thread to be edited easier. The Hypixel Karaoke account is not an actual person, but is instead managed by darthdoesmc and bugfroggy. ChiLynn stepped down from her leader position in Karaoke in April of 2018 and darthdoesmc has taken over primary leadership of the event and team. It has the YouTuber rank to help us with some cool projects like the Karaoke Housing plot! It is not an actual YouTuber.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks for the explanation! I understand now! :D

• Like Like x 1