Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctd

ctd

ctd Well-Known Member

ctd
    MVP+
    Puns PUN
    Lol MW is really boring. I played it one time, and I was just sitting there like: "When is this over?"

@Matvdb57
    You have also seemed to have forgotten that there is a Jr. Dev working on Quake, not the dev team. Pushing out a quake update isn't effecting the progress of your beloved MW update. So quite complaining.

• Like Like x 3
  2. yllis

yllis Active Member

yllis
    MVP+
    Raid RAID
    Guild Master
    Ok just think about this for a second. MW may have a huge playerbase, but quake has a small playerbase, and most of us know each other. We are a community, and we have only combined as a community as people who like the game as it is and how it could evolve. Yes we did expect an update a little often than we have, but it doesn't change anything. Yes mega walls is a much larger game and in need with smaller updates more often, to fix those few unbalanced features and bugs. But even then, I don't think there was any need, to take your time from mega walling to jump into the quake forum and complain that MW needs an update before quake. You have maybe 4-5 BIG updates within the past 7-8 months? And possibly many more smaller ones. Again I do not think there was any need to come over here and complain about us getting probably the last update we will ever get. We haven't even received a simple bug fix update for the lazers, one thing MW would have received instantly. I'm not saying MW doesn't need updates, I'm saying, you guys have no right to come here and complain about us getting an update. And as buddy said, the dev working on this is most likely a junior dev, just like paintball and VZ. Many of us are excited about the new maps and possibly small features that will be added, so please keep your problems to yourself and be patient for your update, as we have for the past year.

• Like Like x 9
  3. TheGlobalBear

TheGlobalBear Well-Known Member

TheGlobalBear
    MVP+
    well said

4. Bigo

Bigo Well-Known Member

Bigo
    MVP+
    BFGTeam ΞBFGΞ

Well said. I think the worse is that they are working really hard on mw but not really for Quake...

Anyways, I've been really patient for almost a year now and we still got no big update, the only one we got was the one which ruined Quake for non-VIPs and it was nothing big... But now I'm really tired, I never tough I would say that, sorry but I'm tired, I don't think I ask too much...

• Like Like x 4
  5. heres an unmandantory gif that will hopefully brighten your day Noxy :c
    v in sig v

6. Bigo

Bigo Well-Known Member

Bigo
    MVP+
    BFGTeam ΞBFGΞ
    I'm seriously sad there's no "Dislike" button because you would get a lot of them for being disrespectful...

• Like Like x 5
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  7. I cir every time……the unrelated gif makes me happy tho xD

8. makes me laugh every time

9. FermataPlays

FermataPlays Fermaterator (Retired)

FermataPlays
    MVP+
    Noooxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

10. I believe I'm speaking for all the Quakecrafters out there, but Quake, unlike the top-played games on the server, along with other forgotten games, is rapidly decreasing in #s. Those of us who stay have ties to amazing people. Yes, you people who have MW or Blitz may have updates frequently, but we Quakers haven't had an update in a long time. Some of us play now and find as if it is put off due to a long time of playing (like me). Looking at the numbers of people in the community, I'm telling you MW probably has 3x the amount compared to Quake. This update is glimpse of hope to us, that maybe people won't react like you just did towards us. In the long-run, who knows people might start playing again. So please, we've waited for this for a while, and maybe its the turn for MW to have a little wait, but please don't insult our game since y'all have updates quite frequently.

• Like Like x 8
  11. ctd

ctd

ctd Well-Known Member

ctd
    MVP+
    Puns PUN
    Truth.

I was hoping the update would draw some much needed attention as well

• Like Like x 2
  12. AddiKTi98

AddiKTi98 New Member