1. PandasVibes

PandasVibes New Member

Chauwn
    Hi, so recently i haven't played minecraft in over about 6 years now since it just wasn't my thing anymore and recently gained more of a liking to it. So I found this server and thought it would be one i could join and play on but it looks as if my account was already removed and banned. Unfortunately I tried every IGN possible that i could think of and nothing works on your Ban Appeal. So unfortunately I have to use this incorrect form page for my request of help on the situation.

Current IGN: PandasVibes
    Older: Silentstepps, Masterkiller900, CFG Dubstep (not sure if those are correct but they are names i use in most of my tags)

2. If you're banned, you're banned. If you appealed and it got denied, it's denied.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Tera

Tera Well-Known Member

Terasedward
    MVP+
    Try using your UUID instead. Because when you appeal, you have to use username that was in use at the time of the ban, but if you don't know it, UUID works well.

4. PandasVibes

PandasVibes New Member

Chauwn

That brings me to my next question where would one find this UUID Sorry I'm not in the loop for minecraft lingo and what not.

5. Tera

Tera Well-Known Member

Terasedward
    MVP+
    For example you can find it from NameMC: https://fi.namemc.com/profile/PandasVibes.1

Your UUID is a12e16e5-90cb-4ccb-852a-8d2c6ce0cd91

6. PandasVibes

PandasVibes New Member

Chauwn
    Thank you did help a lot with the information. Unfortunately a name that I've never heard of came from it but thanks for the help as was well neede! ^.^

7. Tera

Tera Well-Known Member

Terasedward
    MVP+
    Yeah name history seems different from the one you said, but this account (or this UUID) is currently called PandasVibes and if it's your username right now, this is your profile and UUID. NameMC also didn't have anyone else with the name PandasVibes as previous username, so it has to be this one.

8. PandasVibes

PandasVibes New Member

Chauwn
    Yeah its definitely this one but I've never seen the name Chauwn or ever used it before so I'm a little confuse. But as said before thanks for the help and we'll see where the process goes from here.

9. Tera

Tera Well-Known Member

Terasedward
    MVP+
    It's possible your account has been under someone else's control. I do hope it gets resolved, but be ready for denied appeal. Your account is your responsibility and if it was used to break rules here, it will remain banned. :/

Happy to help out!

• Like Like x 1