1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Kind of. Could use improvement

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. no

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Hello all! I have some new ideas to add to the item shop. Tell me what you think in the poll or reply.

1.Blocks
    Iron Block- 10 gold (5)
    Diamond Block- 2 emeralds (10)
    Emerald Block- 3 emeralds (10)

2. Miscellaneous
    Snowballs- 4 gold (16)
    Knock back 10 slime! - 6 emeralds (1)
    3. Tools
    Diamond Jackhammer! - 6 emeralds (1)
    4. Weapons
    None
    5. Armor
    Permanent Thorns V enchantment
    - 10 emeralds
    6. Bows
    Power V bow
    - 8 emeralds (1)
    7. Potions
    Regeneration potion - 1 emerald (1)
    All splash potions - 1 emerald (2)

Why?
    Now i tell why i decided that they would be good in the item shop.

Iron Block:
    Because they look cool and they could work as a wall defense. Since they aren't cheaper than endstone you can use endstone still. But iron blocks look better. I suggest iron blocks on the outside and endstone on the inside.

Diamond Block:
    Again they look cool and they are harder than iron. They only are a little more than iron blocks. They also work great for wall defense.

Emerald Blocks:
    Same as before. They are also a little harder to mine and are more money. Work great for wall defense just as usual.

Snowballs:
    I n bedwars there aren't many projectiles besides bows and fireballs. They both are a lot of money and fireballs are only that effective on wool. Bows cost a lot and aren't permanent. Then you also have to buy arrows. Snowballs would be pretty cheap and easier to shoot than fireballs.

Knock Back 10 slime!:
    The classic skywars weapon which needs no introduction. Its better than a knock back stick so obviously it costs more. You could easily knock people into the void.

Jackhammer:
    Another classic skywars tool. it would be great to use while destroying beds and bridges. Remember it breaks 3 by 3!

Permanent Thorns V Enchantment:
    This would be great because first when someone hits you they would be badly damaged. If they had leather armor they would probably die. If you had diamond armor and maxed out protection you would be invincible at defense.

Power V bow:
    I was surprised when i first played they didn't have a power V bow. If you had a well built sniping tower out of anything endstone or higher you could probably snipe anybody off that came to your base.

Regeneration Potion:
    They would be great for times when you went to a base and you killed the whole team and you were at low heath. While you are waiting for them to respawn you can drink it.

All splash potions:
    These would be great because they take less time to put on. they are more like a hit- and -run sort of thing.

Hope you liked my ideas! Tell me in the pole!

Saabfan

2. 1.Blocks
    Iron Block- 10 gold (5) ]
    Diamond Block- 2 emeralds (10) ] All pointless, just buy obsidian to actually win the game.
    Emerald Block- 3 emeralds (10) ]
    2. Miscellaneous
    Snowballs- 4 gold (16)- Already got snowballs in shop
    Knock back 10 slime! - 6 emeralds (1) Was removed from skywars for a reason. It was op
    3. Tools
    Diamond Jackhammer! - 6 emeralds (1)- OP
    4. Weapons
    None
    5. Armor
    Permanent Thorns V enchantment - 10 emeralds Oppppppppp
    6. Bows
    Power V bow - 8 emeralds (1)- OPPPP
    7. Potions
    Regeneration potion- 1 emerald (1) +1
    All splash potions - 1 emerald (2) -1

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. zFa

zFa

zFa Active Member

zfa
    VIP
    Team BLTD MEMBER
    I like the new blocks, but snowballs are the reason I quit skywars. I don't want them in bedwars too. Players already hate the KB II stick and want it removed, a KB slimeball would kill the game. Also, the jackhammer seems kind of OP. The Power I bow is already quite powerful, a Power V bow would be way too OP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks!! I'll try making things more money.

THANKS for the suggestions!

• Like Like x 1