?

Should this mode be added?

1. Yes!

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No. (Please tell me why.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe, but with a few changes. (Please suggest changes in the comments.)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Crotiont

Crotiont Well-Known Member

Crotiont
    MVP+
    Introduction: Today, I am going to be telling you about a new Skywars mode for beginners. By making this mode, I hope for more people to be brought into the Skywars and Hypixel community.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Origin of Idea: For a while, I've been thinking about the Minecraft community. I've known that not as many people are joining Minecraft and I've know that many people are leaving it. I thought about how sweaty the community is now. How experienced people are. How hard it is to start Hypixel and do well. This got me to thinking about how Hypixel could bring more people into the community. That is where this idea came from.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Description of idea: Skywars Beginner mode will be based off of insane mode, the most popular skywars mode and the mode that most Youtubers play. Beginner's mode will be almost identical, except for the fact that you will have to be level 15 or less and have 20 or less Skywars wins to play. In this mode there will also be no projectiles, such as bows, snowballs, rods, etc. This is because most beginners playing this mode would probably either not know how to bridge well, but still try, or just camp on their island throwing eggs and knocking people off.
    Location in Lobby: The NPC for this gamemode will be located in the back-middle of the lobby. This will be so it is easily seen.
    Conclusion: Thank you for reading this thread about Skywars beginner mode. If you have any ways to improve my idea, please leave them in the comments, and I will try to see them. Please leave the rating you see fit, and have a wonderful day. Thank you!
    Rating Goal:
    [​IMG] 2/5 Positive ratings
    [​IMG] 9/10 Positive ratings
    [​IMG] 0/15 Positive ratings
    [​IMG] 0/20 Positive ratings
    Also, if you are punished in this mode, the punishment will be four times as severe: For example. If you would've been banned for a month, instead, you would be banned for four months.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PostFarmer

PostFarmer Well-Known Member

Kinolite
    MVP+
    Sure

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Crotiont

Crotiont Well-Known Member

Crotiont
    MVP+