1. I’ve seen a lot of threads regarding new mobs idea, and a couple with snow golem in them. I had a different idea where Snow Golem could be a great addition, so here it is.

The Snow Golem wouldn’t be a tank mob, but would be used for end game. The price could be between 50,000 and 75,000 gold. It would have the same health as a Mad Cow, but would go slower. The main purpose of the Snow Golem would be to attack the towers. Yes, attack the towers! Its power would be that, like the spider, Snow golem would have the ability to nerf the towers. When a snow golem would hit a Tower, the Tower hit would have his speed nerfed to 200%, and damage nerfed to 50% (these percentage are mainly example, I’m not sure how broken it could be with the one I mentioned.)

Leave your feedback and I’ll add them to this thread if I like it :)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. SkyrimX

SkyrimX New Member

SkyrimX
    MVP+
    Yeah I have thought of a mob in my new mobs thread that would do the same purpose as yours but then thought, it's tower wars/defense, if mobs attack towers, it would break the game idea, since, people focus on attack in end game, after setting up their defense, also making it 50k-75k is absurd since people have incomes that vary from 500k-1.7M (if I'm correct) also stock can balance this, but I think towers should remain unattacked I like the spider and spider jockey as they are.

But I can see where magmas can remove this effect instantly to towers in x radius. so I'm 50/50 on this idea.
    But then again, it could render this mob completely useless.

ALSO please note that it's a mob not a tower (in your thread title and some sentences in your thread context)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  3. Thanks, edited it :)

I like the idea that magma can remove this effect, since they send fireball. For the 40k-75k gold, the Snow Golem could have a limit of 5-10 stocks, to make it less overpowered. Keep in mind, it won’t be a tank, which means not an absurd amount of health for final game mobs.

Thanks for the feedback!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Snow Golems would be better suited as a tower, not a monster.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Laint

Laint Active Member

LostDonut
    MVP+
    MyGeeks GEEKS
    Is their a way to tell when you bought mvp+?

6. Looks cool.

7. I could see it as both, it would just be cool to have another mob being able to affect the towers :)
    What do you mean? When buying a rank, you get it on the network and receive the forum prefix for that rank
    Thanks!

8. Laint

Laint Active Member

LostDonut
    MVP+
    MyGeeks GEEKS
    What I mean is how do you know the date you bought it xd

9. I remember the month I bought it in (or close to it)

10. Laint

Laint Active Member

LostDonut
    MVP+
    MyGeeks GEEKS
    rip me

11. Camzure

Camzure Active Member

Camzure
    MVP+
    MAB MAB
    Snow Golem would be better suited to slow the towers, and we already have Black Spider for that.

Snow Golem as a tower would just perform the same thing as slime.

12. A snow golem tower could completely stop monsters from moving, but not from using their abilities.

13. Camzure

Camzure Active Member

Camzure
    MVP+
    MAB MAB
    big slime/vulcano

14. What

15. Big Slimes do not completely stop monsters, Vulcanos completely stun the mobs, halting their progress completely and also not allowing them to activate their special abilities.
    Freeze would be stopping movement, but allowing Endermites to teleport upon hit, Spiders to toss webs, etc.

16. This could work in my opinion.

17. i mean the game already has a lot of mobs yknow

18. I wouldn't mind if this was added.
    Neutral.

19. Camzure

Camzure Active Member

Camzure
    MVP+
    MAB MAB
    basically i find no use of this, it seems pretty useless imo

It seems like a feeble attempt at adding content rather than actual new additions

20. Camzure

Camzure Active Member

Camzure
    MVP+
    MAB MAB

Yes, use plancke.io

In your case you got it on 16th April, 2017