?

Would you like to see the rank and the changes added?

1. All of it!

16 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Most of it.

23 vote(s)
    35.9%
  3. Half of it.

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. A few of it.

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. None of it.

17 vote(s)
    26.6%
  1. Hello! As of right now, It's very easy to get "Well known member" because people can just post a lot or get likespam, Also Everyone pretty much (who uses the forums) has all the Trophy points. Now I have a few ideas for Trophy achievements and a new Forum rank

Forum Rank:
    The new Forum rank will be called "forum veteran" Why veteran? I believe it means a old member and other stuff (please comment below what it means) You may ask "What are the requirements to get it?" You need 150 Trophy points and 10,000 Messages or 3,000 likes, The reason why I made it 10,000 messages is because only 15 (I think) people has 10,000 messages, If we do something low like 5,000, Everyone will pretty much have it, This forum rank will be something challenging. That why is 10,000 messages EDIT: the old name of the new rank was called "Elite member"

Trophy Achievement:
    Achievement name | Elite Achievement - Points 40, How to earn it: Earn the Elite Rank
    Achievement name | Speak English! Achievement - Points 10, How to earn it: Earn a wat rating
    Achievement name | Your a Veteran! Achievement - Points 30, How to earn it: Be on the forums for one year
    Achievement name | So many likes! Achievement - Points 15, How to earn it: Get 50 likes on a single thread
    Achievement name | Your famous! Achievement - Points 10, How to earn it: Get a youtuber post on your thread
    Achievement name | 2 many follows! Achievement - Points 20, How to earn it: get 200 followers
    More coming soon.

Changes:
    Maybe make the Dislikes negative rating? Because it is a negative rating. (Please tell me if I should remove this, This seems a huge change) Outdated

Make it so you can have your own banner in your profile (screenshot coming soon, I don't know how to take a screenshot so help me pls)

Make the wat rating useable for everyone but a limit, You can only use 3 wats per day (this might ruin thie "Speak English" achievement)

There should be a like limit, Why? a lot of people would likespam you and would make the positive rating useless. (thanks @sykese for giving me that idea) (TELL ME IF I SHOULD REMOVE THIS)

More coming soon.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    • Like x 26
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Hype Train x 1
  2. _SquidJgCoruptor_

_SquidJgCoruptor_ New Member

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Not really... "Elite Team" was the previous name of the "Player Council" o_O
    The idea is nice, but maybe could we came up with another name? :)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Understandable but that section is so inactive
    Elite sounds cool though, But what kind what other name Should we think/pick of?

5. THRYLIN

THRYLIN Well-Known Member

Thrylin
    VIP+
    Danger DANGER
    also a way to screenshot is to use greenshot, heres steps:
    get greenshot
    [​IMG]
    download greenshot
    complete all that it wants you to do
    to capture screen, click on the extension on the bottom right (windows) or press print screen on the keyboard
    from there, you choose borders and then this pops up
    [​IMG]
    choose what you want to do with your screenshot (i prefer imgur)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. I like the Elite Rank idea. Maybe everyone that has elite on the forums has a new rank called "forum nerd" ingame

7. Nah, that's a bit rude tbh (in my opinion) it is cool but nah

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes I agree more forums would be awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Is there any other cool names for the rank?

10. the ig rank? well it just I don't think it should be added. Sure its cool but wont the chat be Huge like
    [Forum nerd] [MVP+] StevenR8: hi

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  11. Neodymium

Neodymium Active Member

Neodymiun
    MVP+
    Honestly, this will create a lot of braggery. It is practically a given that those "Elites" will be very boastful, and will most likely shut people out. I'm not saying everyone would do this, but a few would. Creative idea, though! :D

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  12. it will replace current rank like what yt does

13. that's a cool idea but people might get confused

14. Echks

Echks Well-Known Member

Echks
    MVP+
    people don't boast about WKM
    wasn't around when it was a rare accomplishment but as far as I've been made aware they didn't do it back then either

15. I agree, but perhaps knock it from 3000 likes to just 3000 positive ratings in general?

16. Eh. Not sure. quite a lot of people have 3k positive rating, if u get enough agrees then sure

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. -Caden

-Caden Well-Known Member

CadxN
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Sergeant
    Disagrees shouldn't be considered negative. If someone has a different opinion than you it shouldn't be considered a bad thing.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. I actually forgot about that, one of my friends say disagree is always bad but I once said what if someone said "I like cheeseburgers" and someone disagree with you? that doesn't mean its bad

But yeah I forgot about that

19. Cinnamon823

Cinnamon823 Well-Known Member

I think disagrees should be a neutral rating because disagreeing with something doesn't mean it's bad.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Fictum

Fictum Well-Known Member

Fictum
    MVP+
    Netherz NETHER
    OFFICER
    Change the name of the forum rank to "Forum Veteran"

• Like Like x 1