1. [​IMG]

Do you like rewards? How about a free reward EVERY DAY!? Introducing our new Reward Card system on Hypixel!

Reward Cards are a new way for you to get free in-game items on the server. We designed them to be frequent and fun with a large selection of cool rewards to choose from. Each day you can claim 1 free Reward Card from our website by visiting the Delivery Man in lobbies.

[​IMG]

HOW IT WORKS
    To claim your reward, right-click Delivery Man in lobbies and left-click the new Reward Card icon. This will post a URL link to our website in the chat - click the link and open it in a web browser to start claiming your reward!

Each time you claim, 3 cards are drawn at random from our deck. Rewards include minigame coins, Hypixel Experience, Mystery Box items and more! You can left-click to claim 1 of these 3 rewards to receive in-game. Hover over a revealed card to find out more about it.

Reward Cards can be Common, Rare, Epic or Legendary rarity level. Common is the least valuable, and Legendary is the most valuable and most difficult to find.

By default you can claim 1 time per day - the timer resets each day at midnight EST (04:00am UTC). But you can use Reward Tokens to claim more - 1 token can be spent at the Delivery Man to let you claim 1 extra time. Reward Tokens can currently be found in cards, and we may add more ways to unlock them across the server.

[​IMG]

DAILY STREAKS & SOCIAL SHARING
    Included in the system is a Daily Streak counter. For each day you claim in a row, you build up your streak which is displayed on the Rewards web page. After claiming each day for 9 days in a row, you get 1 free Reward Token, which lets you claim 1 extra time!

We also added a way to show off your chosen reward. After claiming a card you can share it on Twitter or Facebook by clicking the icons. You can also download the card image for uploading on other websites, or sharing right here on the forums! :)

[​IMG]

This is a brand new system, and whilst we've tested it a lot we expect there to be small changes and bugs to be fixed. If you find a bug or other issue please post it in our Bug Reports forum: https://hypixel.net/forums/server-bug-reports.35/

Otherwise, we hope you enjoy the new Reward Cards system! If you find a LEGENDARY make sure to share it in this thread :D

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    • Like x 413
    • Hype Train x 130
    • Agree x 13
    • Useful x 13
    • Creative x 11
    • Helper Lapis x 7
    • Funny x 6
    • Mod Emerald x 6
    • Dislike x 1
  2. Ryast

Ryast Well-Known Member

YES YES YES THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU

So that's what the sneaky hole in the middle was for ;)

This looks and works so well as well, seriously this is a great update. Thanks!

I also love how the rare sounds like "Bruh"

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    • Agree x 55
    • Like x 13
    • Hype Train x 5
    • Funny x 3
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. Why the video tho?

• Disagree x 13
    • Agree x 7
    • Funny x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Creative x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  4. 1st page xD
    Really nice addition btw
    Edit:
    [​IMG]
    So I got a pot of gold...Does this mean I'm rich now?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    • Hype Train x 16
    • Funny x 14
    • Like x 6
    • Agree x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  5. Chockadlad

Chockadlad Well-Known Member

Chockadlad
    MVP+
    oops MEMBER
    give me legendaries

• Agree x 10
    • Like x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Hype Train x 2
    • Useful x 1
  6. Hype!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 23
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Infxnite

Infxnite Well-Known Member

Infxnite
    MVP+
    HyperBeast MEMBER
    hype

• Hype Train Hype Train x 16
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. free stuff is always good

yess

EDIT:
    if this post is edited to include some super inspiring or staff-appreciating essay im gonna cry

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  9. Yayy thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 2Pi

2Pi

2Pi Well-Known Member

Great job @PxlPanda on the web design because its actually really cool, I wouldn't expect to like something like this so much lmao

• Agree Agree x 30
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Gotta admit, that is pretty sick.

I honestly can't wait to get on now.

Great job guys!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Hype

• Hype Train Hype Train x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  13. HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[​IMG]

• Hype Train x 48
    • Like x 6
    • Funny x 4
    • Creative x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  14. Chadman

Chadman Active Member

Chadman
    MVP+
    Reject MEMBER
    HYPE !!!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 13
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Piano

Piano Well-Known Member

Piano
    VIP
    MEME MACHINE MEMBER
    And the 2,000 experience stays. Woo!

I do think that it could be cool to add some added bonuses for continuing a streak besides a 9 day +1 unlock.

Maybe you can access more cards per few days? Like day 1 you can access 1 card to choose from, day 3 you can access 2, day 5 you can access 3 (and so on), so then you can continue throughout giving you more choices and more options the longer you streak!

Anyways, great decision, and I love the concept for rank support via the 30s video!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 23
    • Like Like x 7
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 4
  16. The already claimed sound is the same as Poop and Super Poop votes in Build Battle. Well done.
    Just did it and got 3k Walls Coins! :D
    HYPE!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Sisikuma

Sisikuma Well-Known Member

NormalMode
    MVP+
    YES

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. aRandall

aRandall Well-Known Member

aRandy
    MVP+
    oops MEMBER
    YESSSS

Edit 1: I get a legendary, 100 mystery dust, craft crafted mystery box #2, get endermite pet which is the worst pet might i add, i already have it, get 50 mystery dust while i spent 150, and im back to where i was

I hate my life
    Edit 2: yee you can finally get gift boxes for free

also its recognizing my web browser (firefox) as a mobile/tablet device, fix this pls <- Edit: This issue has been fixed. Thanks guys!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Well-Known Member

TheElites
    Thank you!

Best feature ever, even with the card support thing with unfolding and stuff. I would like to see more of these on the website, maybe add a feature where registering and linking account will get you reward tokens this will encourage more players to use the forums. I think that Hypixel's features are getting more awesome every single month.

I would like to thank all the admins for this amazing feature and reward for players!

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 5