1. Bietnd

Bietnd Active Member

Bietnd
    VIP
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    So, here we go, I guess I just like sharing my opinion.

Here are my thought on:

Pres II:
    - Extra items are quite unbalanced, for example: Baker gets a Prot level and a Gapple; Speleologist gets a just Prot level. I like the idea of having extra items, though now I feel bad for the people that got less than others (I feel you @Tush) On the other hand, coming up with so many new minor and different changes is hard enough, so this probably could not be fixed properly anyway.
    - New taunts are awesome, especially for nons that could only perform the default taunt before.
    - The price is obviously better than 2 million for a Prestige I with no in-game advantages, although it would probably be a good idea to make Prestige I 500k and Prestige II 2 million if coin amounts have to be kept the same way. If not I feel like making Prestige I 1 million and Prestige II 1,5 million would be the right choice. Doing this makes grinding for a prestige kit more appealing and the coin buildup seems logical.

Chaos mode/[Edit: Blitzhour change]:
    - The idea of having a seperate gamemode simular to Blitzhour rather than actually having the formal Blitzhour is awesome, the only problem is that the (small) playerbase is going be divided by three instead of two now, something I don't see going anywhere good.
    - Good for newer people, there currently are no people that master Chaos (of course, there will be soon) and the gamemode doesn't rely on skill as much as the normal gamemodes do.
    - [Edit: To the person that came up with the ''New Blitzhour" where only random gets you a lvl X; great job. To me this feels like the perfect solution to fix Blitzhour, rather than making it al level 9's or removing it at all (because the idea sure had potential). Now, not everyone will choose random over the kit they're used to play with, so everyone (that is level X's that felt betrayed and newer players) benefits.]
    - [Edit: As Chaos games move very quick and have all kits available at level X, I feel like there should be something like a x0,75 multiplier. This makes playing normal mode no downgrade in XP- and Coin-gain, and normal mode needs to stay attractive to play.]
    - Something that might be handy to change in Chaos mode is giving everyone a random level X kit, or a random leveled and random kit, this is probably a good idea to increase ´Chaotic´ aspects and maybe some other, very inconvenient, chaos could be removed to keep that chaotic balance.

New maps:
    - Awesome to have some more variaty, Veterans will probably be happy too.

New Kits:
    - I like the XP system. Makes it really fun to chose just one kit and max that out in every aspect (getting XP and upgrading as much as possible) rather than just buying a lot of lvl X kits. Kits feel a lot more personal this way.
    - New kits are always refreshing, although the new kits feel kind of rushed.
    + Donkeytamer: I feel like Tim IX is better
    + Ranger: Might need a nerf
    + Phoenix: Might need a buff
    + Warrior: Seems like a cool, simple yet strong and balanced kit

Anyway, because this is the first launch without any feedback from a lot of players so far, I'll rate the update with 6/10 because it has alot of potential to cure Blitz.

[Edit: Also, the Rules-thread has to be changed. I assume teaming in Chaos mode isn´t allowed, but it´d be proper if a paragraph regarding chaos mode would be added too. Might be some conufsing about it, as Chaos seems to throw all game elements together including solo/team.]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. oh yeah i'm not a fan of chaos either lol, I was hoping that it could replace blitz hour so only at limited time.

Else all the players will go there considering games are fast paced, whether they are ap hunters who want fast wins, or newbies who wanna rely on RNG

Therefore it might be harder to get the tiered achievement, it could still be doable but very long, nerf to 500 or 750?

• Like Like x 1
  3. blitz hour is still a thing but requires you to choose random if you want free level X's

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Jesupere

Jesupere New Member

jesupere
    MVP+
    good good :D

5. x_x

x_x

x_x Well-Known Member

x_x
    MVP+
    OG Nation OG
    i enjoy the new achievements, 1000 bow kills, 1.2k RNG (chaos) wins and having to spend another 2mil on a prestige I is fun :)

For real though, you should get a full heal after kill in chaos, and make it so assassin doesn't instantly kill you after Ragnarok.

6. Bietnd be like: I'm proving I'm an alt more and more everyday like a chad

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. joe

joe

joe Well-Known Member

RawgMiner
    MVP++
    Zako ZAKO
    NoHangenPVP

8. I hope that chaos mode will convince new players for trying blitz. It's modern version of Blitz that can compete with sky wars or bed wars mechanics

9. Biet is not Hangen. They act very differently, pvp differently, use different kits. It’s rather rude to assume that Biet’s hangen’s alt.

P.S don’t try pinning Biet as anyone else without sufficient proof. Even then, they have expressed that they want their information confidential.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Bietnd

Bietnd Active Member

Bietnd
    VIP
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    I feel like they're just kind of memeing it at this point. There is only a few people that are still on this. I'm not going to try an fight it. To be honest, if people think I'm actually a leaderboard player (or someone else with higher stats than I have) I can only see this as a good thing. This will probably be my last reply on this 'thing' as I'd like to keep the joy for those players around ;)

11. Tushyy

Tushyy Well-Known Member

Tushiana
    MVP+
    Maps are good. Prestige 2 is unbalanced but getting some good changes, prot leather for me eyy. Chaos splits an already small player base.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  12. Bietnd

Bietnd Active Member

Bietnd
    VIP
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Don't steal my opinions you thief

13. Tushyy

Tushyy Well-Known Member

Tushiana
    MVP+
    Great minds think alike