Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisjd12

krisjd12 New Member

Wrathage
    Hypixel.... Get better staff :D

I was banned what.... 3 YEARS Ago,
    And i've never been banned before from my knowledge.

I apologized for my actions in ALL 3 OF MY APPEALS... MIND YOU i waited MONTHS after getting each appeal denied to make another one.... I didnt talk back, i didnt explain how i was right, i legit apologized for something i did 3 years ago in all three appeals, and nothing else.....

All i get is this:
    "Rules are rules, screw you get rekt"

.-.

If anyone on this god forsaken staff team wants to help a man out in this ridiculous situation.
    Feel free to pm me. Cause now i cannot even make another appeal.

Capture.PNG

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 3 years woah

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If you appealed 3 years ago, a simple sorry would be enough to get unbanned.

They say that appeals from too long time ago can't be considered because proof may be deleted, mod that banned may not be mod or even active anymore.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. MMS

MMS

MMS Well-Known Member

_MMS
    MVP+
    mhm GUILDMASTER
    why would you wait 3 years to make an appeal
    also, the first appeal you get will be the answer to all of them

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. krisjd12

krisjd12 New Member

Wrathage

Cause i'm busy with other things. I'd be nice to get unbanned so that i can play.
    I advertised 3 years ago.... legit nothing you can prove/deprove i just apologized
    Yah....

6. Negative

7. krisjd12

krisjd12 New Member

Wrathage
    *Positive
    Wanna check my appeal history.. The appeals i made every time lasted 30 seconds, they dont even look into the appeals, there job is legit to just click the deny macro xD

8. MMS

MMS

MMS Well-Known Member

_MMS
    MVP+
    mhm GUILDMASTER
    Every appeal is read by an actual moderator, they just copy/paste responses because it's faster.
    No, that's how it works

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Advertising is the worst thing you can do on the server, I agree that it's completely stupid to put advertisement above hacking and death threat but there is nothing we can do because for Hypixel, losing 10 players that will eventually come back anyways is worst than taking someone' life.

10. krisjd12

krisjd12 New Member

Wrathage

It's funny cause i sincerely apologized and im not that pre pube essant advertising kid anymore. I'm 18, Starting yesterday... Yesterday was my birthday :D I got a new bike and went to olive garden.

11. amazingdude1999

amazingdude1999 Active Member

Appeals are for the innocent, not for those who feel guilty.

12. krisjd12

krisjd12 New Member

Wrathage
    That has got to be the dumbest thing i've seen some one agree with...
    No one is always innocent.

I do not feel bad, though i understand my actions were a hindrance, therefor i apologized, and i hope to once again play on the server.

13. IceBoy25

IceBoy25 New Member

They say im banned for advertising but i couldnt help it when i was banned me and my little brother needed to share a minecraft account together and we had a server he Always wanted more people and i said "dont adventise on servers please or we wil get banned" and than he go to hypixel and advertise and now he plays only with a friend so i got my acc for my self but i wanted to play on hypixel but i cant im banned so maybe there is a option to give me a unban or maybe another month of banning?? mc name is Just_IceBoy

14. krisjd12

krisjd12 New Member

Wrathage

I mean, you can try to turn it into a temp ban, but the hypixel staff are utter garbage. Basically... They dont care.

15. MMS

MMS

MMS Well-Known Member

_MMS
    MVP+
    mhm GUILDMASTER
    Unfortunately, your account is your responsibility, even if your brother broke the rules.

16. It doesn't matter that you or your bro break the rules.
    Your best way is to conact a mod by pm and explain the situation, if he have a heart, he will make your perma ban only a temp.

17. krisjd12

krisjd12 New Member

Wrathage
    That's true though.

18. amazingdude1999

amazingdude1999 Active Member

What

Appeals are for false bans
    That's literally how it works

You can apologize all you want but if you did whatever you're banned for, you ain't getting unbanned. That's just how it works.

19. holy you started puberty when you were 15?
    I started when I was 11

20. Dessie

Dessie Member

_Dessie
    MVP+
    They most certainly care. They wouldn't be volunteers, if they didn't care. The staff at Hypixel are pretty good most the time, but I think you are forgetting something; they're humans too. They make mistakes as you made 3 years ago. However, rules, are rules. Just because it happened a long time ago, doesn't mean you would get unbanned. If you appealed, and got denied, thats the end of it. Their decision is final.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.