Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had this issue where I can't click sometimes in minecraft versions 1.8+, where I cannot left click for periods of time. My clicks work just fine in 1.7.10, but not in 1.8 and above. Watch the videos to see what I'm talking about.

1.7.10 clicks:

1.8.9 clicks:

It has nothing to do with forge mods either, my clicks do not work in Vanilla 1.8.9 either...

Help would be very much appreciated and I'll shout you out on my yt channel or something if you can fix the problem.

2. Possible solutions:

1) If you're using Windows 8, upgrade to 10 as there are known issues with Windows 8 not registering clicks
    2) Save all your screenshots, worlds, servers, and reinstall Minecraft completely
    3) If you're using Windows, go to control panel and then to uninstall a program, and uninstall anything that doesn't look familiar to you. There could be some sort of program that is hindering your ability to click
    4) Make sure all your drivers are up to date

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. 1. I have windows 10
    2. I might do that but that will take a while
    3. My computer is pretty new and there isn't much on it, I dont think thats the problem but it could be
    4. My drivers are up to date.

Thanks for helping tho :)

4. Boomslangboom

Boomslangboom New Member

hhx
    Have you found a solution for this? I am Windows 7 This is happening to me too. I want to play hypixel :(

5. TheWatGrandma

TheWatGrandma Active Member

0DP
    VIP+
    Try using the mousedelayfix mod. That might work for you even tho I doubt it

6. It might be best to post a new thread, if the solutions here haven't worked then make a new thread explaining what you have tried :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.