1. *winks*

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Objection.
    • Firstly, What you lacked to notice is the fact the game is a social game type. Not a regular pvp one. Where the hidden minority of people tries to win over the majority of people. Be it through deception or just literally blending in and let the innos kill each other.
    • Secondly, About win-rate. While you might see it to vary depend on each player all the same way with those regular PvP games. In a 4v4, if a single noob leaves/just sucks completely. You are not completely screwed as you still have 2 more people to depend on. But if the murderer is actually decent and a noob protects them (over how they had a bow etc.). That's a literal game changer.
    • Third, you forgot this one completely. Innocents cannot tell who else are the other innocents. Cannot tell who else are not the bloody murderer who would stab your bottom. This would then either made an innocent unable to shoot in fear of dying, or just scared of everyone and tries to hide in a corner. Hiding in a corner actually provides the murderer with a little higher win-rate. But the only map you can actually hides somewhere is the HQ (for now atleast).

3. Your point?
    How does that even relate to my message?

4. JAMtheWither

JAMtheWither Well-Known Member

JAMtheWither
    MVP+
    every now and then, the murderer wins too MUCH

5. JAMtheWither

JAMtheWither
    MVP+
    So you get skill.

6. JAMtheWither

JAMtheWither
    MVP+
    NOPE

7. JAMtheWither

JAMtheWither
    MVP+
    i sure dont

8. First of all, "every now and then" does not mean "all the time". Trust me, I've seen this "every now and then", but it only lasts a few wins and is then swamped with innocent wins.
    Second, I have skill already.

9. First, thanks for clarifying.
    Second, you must be either very lucky, or very ignorant (I'ma not choose). After I played only a few games I started noticing some win patterns, mainly the murderer losing more than the innocents (and because I am a nerd I did a 60 game trial that proves my point).
    Third, you are replying like a machine gun here...

10. JAMtheWither

JAMtheWither
    MVP+
    Then why did you make this thread?

11. Because I think it's unfair to a massive amount of players who don't have the skill to win. I noticed how people tend to lose as the murderer, so I looked at the most common deaths, and made this post.

12. JAMtheWither

JAMtheWither
    MVP+
    The most common deaths probably arent even from the murderer

13. The most common deaths specifically for the murderer.

14. JAMtheWither

JAMtheWither
    MVP+

Attached Files:

15. [QUOTE="JAMtheWither, post: 10725137, member: 1629406"][/QUOTE]My best friend.

16. I assume you prefer not to read long stuff.
    Here's a short version.
    You compared a "social game" to a "regular pvp" game.

17. Even if it is a different type of game, it should still be fair to both sides.

18. Innocents can kill each others.

19. NeoSniper

NeoSniper Active Member

NeoSniper
  20. Which OP spots are you talking about? The library one on top of the potion thingy is hard to hit with sword if you are on the ground, but if you go onto the shelves its easy. All the spots I know of in Headquarters are really easy to get sliced by a thrown sword. However lets say the det is in those spots. If you are able to kill them, it creates a trap for innos failing at the parkour to get the bow, so when you manage to kill them eventually it all pays off.
    Also although the loading time is more for the sword, I tend to find in most scenarios the sword is faster than the arrow, or at least the inno ends up dying instead. Also the sword can go through so many things that the bow can't, and you don't need to worry about aiming as much since the sword has a crazy hitbox.