1. Actually... most murders go unsolved.

2. It depends on the murderer's knowledge of the map and its skill to avoid bows and know how to get out of situations. If the murderer rushes, which is what I do, more people will know it's you, but you can kill quicker as well. If you're slow, well more people will get bows then and you'll most likely lose, but no it's not always ideal to kill or find out who the detective is first because people will run to get gold and most likely kill you then. But do whatever tactic suits you on winning, some people just need to figure it out first.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I totally agree with you, but most people can't find a suitable tactic to win. This is why I think the murderer should be slightly buffed to make sure that there's an actual 50-50 chance of them winning (in all the games I've played, the murderer only wins about 15% of the time).

4. Whilst I have to agree on how murderers tend "not" to win much. But then again, you are plotted against 15 other people. You weren't supposed to win a lot. Not to add how you don't get to be the murderer a lot, and that causes your skill as a murderer to decreases in replacement with inno/det skills lol. The only way you could practice to be a murderer is only by playing a lot.
    Buffing the murderer sure "might" do a trick or two. But it would turned into a guaranteed win cases with those players who plays a lot as well. So it's safe to say it's currently as balanced as it could be.

Fml tamamo.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Why do you even know about Tamamo

6. Sure, the murderer is matched against 15 other players, but if the innocents win, all of them win. This game isn't like Skywars or Bedwars solo. In those games if you win, you are the only winner. In this kind of game you will obviously have a low chance of winning, all the players are on the same playing field (ignoring skill/hacks). In MM however, you SHOULD have a 50-50 chance of winning as there are only two teams. As for skill levels, if you are skilled, you will win more often in ANY game. Take a look at youtubers, they generally have pretty good PvP skills. They win most of the PvP-based games they play, but they didn't de-buff them did they?

7. whitehorns_

whitehorns_ Well-Known Member

whitehorns_
    guys i abuse a thing where i try to find a murder if i die to him and try and hope a randy will accept my friend req so i can msg the murder name and tell him to shout it out so everyone knows but i hate how u can only msg people on ur friend list so u just have to beg the person will friend u anyway cuz they dont know u have to be friended to be msged. and it works and everyone will know who the murder is and people r happy cuz they know who the murder is and will rek him and win cuz of dat 1 PERSON WHO SAVED EVERYONE but maded the murder annoyed cuz chat is annoying. but tactful said that they werent gonna get rid of the chat anytime soon because they think it is important to communicate and stuff but they said they WERE thinking about adding a hardcore mode so theres no chat. guys and people lets abuse the thing where u have to track down the murder who killed u and friend a random randy and tell them the murders name and tell em to shout it out so u can win and rek the murder cuz of the 1 person pls dont report me for abusing a thING BUT LETS JUST ABUSE A THING TO WIN! unless if ur in hardcore :(

8. That's called ghosting. Ghosting is when you die in a game and tell everyone else stuff to help them win. I'm quite sure it's against the rules, but correct me if I'm wrong...

9. whitehorns_

whitehorns_
    oh ok. sorry i didnt know ._.

edit: https://hypixel.net/threads/is-ghosting-allowed.512906/

u can see people say, "its allowed but it is disliked" so basically u wont get punished for ghosting BUT people hate it.

10. Well just don't do it, it's unfair.
    Also, most of the time people will figure out who the murderer is before you can message anyone about it... so... it's a bit of a waste of time...

11. whitehorns_

whitehorns_
    yeah i guess

12. If people don't like it, don't do it.
    You wouldn't want anyone doing that to you would you?

13. whitehorns_

whitehorns_
    cough lets go into hard mode when it comes out and grind in there

14. whitehorns_

whitehorns_
    well it mgiht not come out but lets do it when it happens jk im just being sarcastic and logical since there might be no chat in "hard" mode and tactful also said that they "MIGHT"

15. BigLadIzaac

BigLadIzaac Well-Known Member

I always win as the murderer

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Good for you, I do too.
    But not everyone does, and I hope you notice that too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. BigLadIzaac

BigLadIzaac Well-Known Member

Ik, ik

18. Gravewing

Gravewing Well-Known Member

Gravewing
    MVP++
    I don't see how it's difficult to win as the murderer. I win at least half of the games I played while being the murderer.

19. Have you ever noticed how other people tend not to win as much as the murderer? If you didn't, you are very lucky.