1. 1) Hide the murder's identity better:
    Now the alive players that see the murder killing someone, they say "Player4 is the murder!" and people press TAB for seeing the skin of the murder and kill that person, my idea is adding an item for the murder or something for changing the currently skin into a death player's skin, this need to cost some gold and the murder will be more hardly and more fun to discovery if this suggestion get add into the game.

2) Nerf the double zipline in the mountain:
    They are extremely op, That map is surely the hardest map for win if you are the "“murder”.
    in one game 7 people was in zipline and they waited i was getting far from it and they collect the bow of detective and easily killed me, i think the double zipline need a countdown before reusing it "Maybe 5 seconds?"

3) Remove the RNG based achevements "Im not sure about this":
    Like "Be the murder or detective 2 times in a row" this achevement is totally luck based because for being murder and detective you have like 5-10% and be it 2 times in a row is insanely luck based, but there are some other achevements that are totally luck based (No skills required) and this is not fair, this is just more like "Wheel of fortune" not really "Achevements" this need to be fix.

What you think about?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. Trihard-Legion

Trihard-Legion Well-Known Member

PlsDontTrustMe
    MVP+
    No. The Murderer will be seen changing their identity. Plus, it would only make the game complicated to new players.
    What are you talking about? This is like one of the worst features of all maps.
    Let's keep the achievement, but add no more of its kind.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 1) A smart Murderer can hide their identity effectively; no need to help people with this when a large aspect of the game is learning how to play stealthily as the Murd.

2) You can expect to see Mountain changes in the future, although not necessarily to the zipline.

3) This is a trend with achievements which can be noted across the server. Not an overly large concern for MM specifically, in my eyes. It's one or two achievements, and the one you've mentioned doesn't take overly long to obtain. It's one of those achievements that you're supposed to forget about, have some genuine fun playing the game and then obtain it suddenly, having forgotten about it.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I think MM's fine already.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. That is precisely why I always use aim and target practice when being murderer on Mountain. I find it easy to deal with zip line players on Mountain honestly.

6. Jet711

Jet711 Well-Known Member

Jet711
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Private
    Hopefully we'll be getting an update in April, but as everyone aforementioned said, these mechanics go against the fundamental principles of the game and should not be added.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wyatt

Wyatt Well-Known Member

lightingmatches
    MVP+
    Felicity
    General
    That was hard to read
    ANYWAYS

1//The ski lift on Mountain is awwwwwwwful

2//Mysteries need to be solved. Using tab to find the player's name is solving the mystery.

8. I'm honestly not going to listen to someone who can't spell 'mystery' right, when its written everywhere in the subforum

• Agree Agree x 2

9. 1: It's a little thing called skill/dodging... And it would be quite annoying if it were on ancient tomb where sometimes you can get an extra life which means the other player might think it's not you (Complicated). Plus my opinion is to just practice Murder Mystery

2: I mean if you don't like the zip line/map why even go on it? /hub mate

3: I think the achievement is fine But, I agree with Trihard-legion let's not add any more of that species

10. I don't think any of these are really necessary.

11. Agree.

12. Wow this hurt my head to read.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. xDuty

xDuty Active Member

xDuty
    MVP+
    Sematic SC
    Guild Master
    Better games are in need of an update I think mm should wait.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Trihard-Legion

Trihard-Legion Well-Known Member

PlsDontTrustMe
    MVP+
    Example?

15. SkyClash.

• Like Like x 1
  16. xDuty

xDuty Active Member

xDuty
    MVP+
    Sematic SC
    Guild Master
    Speed uhc

17. Classic does not need an improvement because people like it the way it is.

What is it with all these people making threads about why Murder Mystery needs to be changed and most of their ideas are useless or are going to make the game worse?

smh

18. EVERYONE WE HAVE NEWS MURDER MYSTERY GOT AN UPDATE NOT JOKING! SHOWDOWN IS GONE DOUPLE UP IS HERE AND SO IS INFECTION V2 COME TO HYPIXEL NOW NOT A JOKE! (I didn't have enough time to make a thread) Edit: I really need to chill :l

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  19. Aeno

Aeno Active Member

Aeno
    MVP+
    Galex GALEX
  20. Seriously, I wish people would stop asking for "padding" so the murderer doesn't get caught so easily. People need to more more stealthy or, in the case where they do get caught, learn how to rampage effectively. Whenever someone gets caught """unfairly,""" I see so many things they could've done to win the game or to not get caught in the first place. Sorry for the rant, just annoys me. Role of murderer is fine in regular MM.