1. when i was like 6 one time in a holiday house my mom was cooking something on the stove. a few minutes
    after she finished and turned it off i wanted to know if it was still hot so i just... touchy

blisters 4 weeks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Almost drowned by swimming under a pool float with multiple girls on it. Not fun.

3. Zhirst

Zhirst Well-Known Member

Zhirst
    VIP
    Skyblock Gods SBG
    Touch a hot iron on purpose

Close the door on my nose as an experiment

4. Apparently I put something in the microwave for 30 minutes instead of 3 and the next thing I knew there were firefighters

5. hmmm, way too many things to only choose one.

6. I ate toothpaste for breakfast every morning for a solid week.

7. Pikadex

Pikadex Well-Known Member

I did a lot of dumb things, but one that really stands out is spinning my brother around in a desk chair, he flew out and cut his head.

8. Should I be laughing at that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pikadex

Pikadex Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, it definitely wasn't funny when it happened, because I got in major trouble.

10. Used to love Static Shock as a kid. Be me, 4th grade loser with no friends, back of the class with nothing to do. Well, in the show I like the hero got his powers by playing with electricity, guess I'll start poking at an electrical outlet with a paperclip. Got zapped, lights flickered off for a second, got suspended for a week I think for basically being an idiot.

11. we used to have a dressing table next to our sofa, and I was like dwitings between them (like one hand on table and one on sofa) and I swung forward and knocked my two front teeth out and gave myself a concussion

epic

12. Hey, at least you would’ve died next to some cuties.

13. Attempted to close a hot oven, I just touched it with a finger.

It burned like heck and there was a little blister there for a few days. No 3rd degree burns or anything.

That’s the most thats ever happened to me. How I went so long without being stupid? Two words: Do nothing.

14. Choo

Choo Well-Known Member

Roblox
    VIP
    OG Nation OG
    Buying a pack of gum for 10$
    stonks

15. i was born

16. iluvsoccer

iluvsoccer Well-Known Member

ILuvsoccer96
    Licking a battery more than once
    And touching a fireplace.. wait that was last week..oops

17. I pulled the table cloth (as well as everything on it) off the table when I was 4...

OOOOUUUCH!

My sister feels your pain. She spilled boiling hot water fresh out of the kettle onto herself when she was 2.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  18. Walking around my house while a toilet roll is unraveling in my hands as I run...
    I was like 3, but yeah. That was stupid. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Iofine

Iofine Well-Known Member

Iodine_
    MVP+
    Skillless BAD
    Officer
    Be alive

• Like Like x 1
  20. iluvsoccer

iluvsoccer Well-Known Member

ILuvsoccer96
    Walking into my brothers room bare foot and stepping on legos. Literally y worst feeling EVER.!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1