1. Emoir

Emoir Active Member

Emoir
    MVP+
    After stalking/reading the What's New section a lot the past few weeks, I've noticed a few types of threads come up most of the time. In no particular order, the top 6 I've seen recently have been:
    1. Nerf/buff this class/kit/whatever else (Because its OP/UP/Just because I hate it)
    2. Quitting because of (whatever the person feels is unbelievably terrible which requires leaving)!
    3. Reports (Not in the right section btw, as I can't see Reports as a Helper :p )
    4. Rage threads (Senseless threads yelling about something with no other information. Normally posted in all caps to show how angry the person is)
    5. Spam threads (Hate them all you want, they are going to exist somewhere on the internet xD)
    6. Guild threads (So many good ones, with custom videos and actually making their own servers. Personally, I applaud the guilds that have gone so amazingly well, plus applaud AgentK for making them possible.
    That's just in my timezone. I'm curious what you guys think are the top 6 most posted types of threads :p Lets not have any rage about what people say though guys :)If the thread descends to a flame war, I'll just have to get it locked which I don't like doing to non-spam threads.
    -Em

• Like Like x 1
  2. DerpingLegendMC

DerpingLegendMC Active Member

Leaderboard Threads!
    Look at my signature. ;)

3. Shelk

Shelk Well-Known Member

Shelk
    MVP+
    DramaAlertNation
    OFFICER
    Youtube showcase also maybe? I see 3 or 4 a day

4. Emoir

Emoir Active Member

Emoir
    MVP+
    Haven't seen many Leaderboard threads recently, but when they were first put in for the more recent games, oh the spam ;-;

Haha first time I've seen my name in someones signature for a reason beyond killing me xP

• Like Like x 1