1. I never caused drama in the guild. Never. Not once. If you're going to make accusations bring proof (I spammed the guild discord after I was kicked FYI). As you've tried to slander me with accusations, I'll bring the evidence to the table. Roller doesn't want any part in this but I have to use screenshots in order to defend myself.

So delex or if7 showed you this and you decided I was a bad person because of that?

[​IMG]

Could we have a wider lenses? Wider, wider, that's better.

[​IMG]

As from the above screenshot, you can see I was confronting Delex about his harassment to Roller. From his flippant, dismissive and joking tone you can see he really doesn't care. Delex was harassing Roller by making unwanted comments that made her feel uncomfortable and scared.

upload_2019-10-11_5-30-42.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, I'm sorry Roller. I did not want to violate your wishes however I can not let false and untrue accusations slander my reputation by staying silent on this.

Yes, I used some inappropriate language, but are you serious? What's the big reveal? I literally just revealed it myself openly and willingly with context, and no disrespect to you but I think you would have misrepresented me. I also think, given Delex's actions, the inappropriate language I used was more than justified.

Conclusion; Delex is an excellent role model for the Moon guild and shows desiring characteristics of an Officer. By taking his side @Mentqlly you condone this behaviour yourself. Oh and lets not forget that Dictators Mineblock and if7 still took matters into their own hands and ignored the Officers vote (which I note you did not refute, essentially confirming this to be true if it wasn't so clear already). I've also proved I am innocent and have done nothing wrong.

It would be unwise to try and argue this further as I'm the one being open and honest about the situation regarding myself, not you nor anyone else. Therefore I have the moral and logical high ground.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. 1.I'm glad I took time off of MM and left the guild before this happened... also, your language can't really be justified as you could've easily expressed yourself with using different words and I won't be surprised if your post gets taken down.
    2. I'd recommend joining Nightbreakers or Sloppy Seconds. They may not be the best MM guilds out there, but they're definitely the most chill that are still focused on MM.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sloppy is definitely a good choice. Personally enjoy partying with their members from time to time and the parties are always in good fun and really relaxed. Seems to be a nice group of people to be around.

As for the discussion above, I hope Weirdish and Roller find good shelter elsewhere. Just like many members before them did after leaving Moon :)

4. It’d only get taken down if it is reported and for someone to report it and not respond to it (Moon members) is pretty cowardly. I don’t censor myself, I call things exactly how I see them. You might not think it’s justified but I can assure you plenty of other people will think it is justified.

5. So to conclude the topic, in KingBullet's words, Nightbreakers and Sloppy Seconds are probably your best choice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Wyatt

Wyatt Well-Known Member

ohnobugsie
    MVP+
    insects
    Guild Master
    damn, delex sucks

7. Trihard

Trihard Well-Known Member

UnbrokenFlame
    MVP+
    Thanks for proving yourself to be even worse than you were portrayed as. Only thing I see that was cut out, was Weirdish asking you to stop harassing Roller, and to push it further, you're strongly showing your ignorance. From what I assume, the message was sent after Roller told him about your behavior.

Not only that, but also:
    I'm not going to comment on this.

I wanted to stay away from this, but I felt like calling you out further was better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nicely put.

Not going to respond further as my moral and logical high ground still stands.

10. BigChungus

BigChungus Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm out of replies.

11. If you really want to know more, I can tell you but I don't want to hurt anyone anymore so conversation at max.

• Like Like x 1
  12. For the people who want an honest portrait of the situation:

A couple of weeks ago someone got promoted to officer in the guild, but Roller disagreed and confronted this person in a very inappropriate way (for which she did apologize later). When she got criticized for this she just left. With her 2 other people left.

The reaction from some guild members was very unprofessional, and this caused some of other people to feel uncomfortable, and they left (and brought their friends). We took the initiative to apologize, and everything is okay between us and most people that left.

No, Moon is not a bad guild because of a couple of bad actions. There's still over a 100 people that enjoy their stay in the guild despite all the trash talkers.

If u wish to join, u could check out our guild page: https://hypixel.net/guilds/The+Moon/

Conclusion: both sides have made mistakes, and the Moon guild apologizes for the mistakes they have made, and to everyone that was affected by these mistakes.
    Now move on with ur lives, its not worth wasting it on bullshit like this.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Conveniently lies about the part where the guy who chose to speak up about said "bad actions" and was the only one to actually do so was kicked by saying I was one of two people who left... I moved on from this ages ago, just want to make sure anyone reading isn't given an inaccurate portrayal of the guild hence why I'm calling out your 'bullshit' ;)

Also got told by multiple people that left that I was right about Mineblock, if7 and Moon. You can pretend it is a good guild still and I don't doubt that the majority of the members are good people, however...Moon can never be a good guild simply because the 'leadership team' in the guild is biased, unfair, unjust and sometimes even rude to other players in the guild. These are facts that have already been proven by my earlier posts.
    Lmao I knew what happened a few days ago, someone partially involved told me.

I don't need to respond further as I already gave an accurate portrayal of the events and actions committed by previously mentioned people.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Wyatt

Wyatt Well-Known Member

ohnobugsie
    MVP+
    insects
    Guild Master
    is it fine if i request a lock

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Well our Guild is Place 18 in MM, AsianSquid#0095 hmu if interested

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. I heard and I'm glad you guys worked your way up ;) Good luck in the future too!

• Like Like x 1
  17. gj on #18

• Like Like x 1
  18. they’re all pretty boring, just find an all games guild with a few MM mains on the side

19. Trihard

Trihard Well-Known Member

UnbrokenFlame
    MVP+
    Or join Foundation and team to your heart's content, then ask a mod in the guild to unban you, amrite @Weirdish?

• Like Like x 3
  20. Indubitably.