76.8%
  2. Nobody Would Play

3.6%
  3. Needs More Work

16.1%
  4. Awful Idea

3.6%
  1. It reminds me currently. :p

I like the idea, it's well thought out with quite a few differences.
    I just think that people don't exactly fancy the idea of CTF. I was thinking that you could actually try to change some literal parts of the game as I like all the items, kits and achievements.

Nice job!

2. Zecromancer

Zecromancer Well-Known Member

zector1113
    MVP+
    The idea is very interesting, but you need to find a rule that will separate this game from all the other games like this. Maybe you could make it so there is 4 teams instead of one, or that you have to mine the flag to get it. You also need more classes. Here's an idea:

Phantom 'now you see me, now your DEAD'
    Level I: stick sharpness III, leather pants team colour, 50 seconds invisibility.
    Level II: stick sharpness III, leather pants and boots team colour, 1 minute invisibility.
    Level III: stick sharpness IV, leather pants team colour, 90 seconds invisibility, 1 swiftness potion.
    Level IV: stick sharpness V, chainmail pants, 100 seconds invisibility, 1 swiftness potion.
    Level V: stick sharpness V, chainmail pants, 2 minutes invisibility, 1 swiftness II potion, 1 ender pearl.
    Acheivments:
    Assassinated; kill 3 people while invisible. (5 achievement points)
    Disappeared; teleport out of battle with an ender pearl. (10 acheivment points)
    Enemy Aboard!; kill 5 people in their own base. (20 acheivment points)

3. StormHD

StormHD Well-Known Member

Good Idea. :D.

4. It looks like a really good idea to me I liked all the detail you went in good job.

5. Love the kit idea! But that much invisibility might be a little OP

6. phillyphanthree

phillyphanthree Well-Known Member

phillyphanthree
    VIP+
    There should be hats like in paintball.
    A "Bandit" hat should be in order!

7. CreepyXephos

CreepyXephos New Member

The class ideas are actually really good! Keep it up! :D

8. Zecromancer

zector1113
    MVP+
    Invisibility is actually a little useless if you have armour on, but that does mean your name can't be seen through walls.
    Oh, new class idea:
    Devil 'Trick or Treat? You wish...'
    Level I; blaze rod fire aspect I, sharpness I, leather boots team colour.
    Level II; blaze rod fire aspect I sharpness II, leather boots and pants team colour
    Level III; blaze rod fire aspect II sharpness II, leather boots and pants team colour, with prot. I
    Level IV; blaze rod fire aspect II sharpness II, chainmail pants, 3 fire charges
    Level V; blaze rod fire aspect II sharpness III, chainmail pants, 5 fire charges, 1 blaze spawn egg.
    I know this seems OP, this class would probably be VIP.
    I was also thinking there would be something you could buy for each class, that would make it OP until you died. Something like a God-Level for classes.

9. Coolio222

Coolio222 New Member

I think that this idea is very well thought out and I would be happy to play it. It may need some balancing but that could be worked out in the beta testing.

10. This could be an interesting VIP+ Kit

11. This mode is planned for paintball in the future

• Like Like x 2
  12. Why paintball may I ask? It seems too easy to hit someone with 1 snowball and have the flag immediately returned. And will this suggestion have any effect on the outcome of CTF? :>

13. Exiting ;)

14. I like that idea this game should really be added

15. Can't Wait!

16. Zecromancer

zector1113
    MVP+
    This is probably getting a little excessive now, but i have another idea for a class:

Alien; 'Take me to your leader!'

Level I; green dye sharpness III, splash potion of poison.
    Level II; lime dye sharpness III,splash potion of poison, leather pants team colour.
    Level III; purple dye sharpness III, 2 splash potion of harming II, leather pants team colour.
    Level IV; pink dye sharpness IV, potion of regeneration (30 sec.), leather pants team colour thorns II.
    Level V; grey dye sharpness V, potion of strength (45 sec.) chainmail pants, creeper spawn egg.

Btw, how do you post those little achievements under your posts? I wanna do those...

• Like Like x 1
  17. THEOFFICIALSAGE

THEOFFICIALSAGE Active Member

There's been a lot of work out into this and it's really good, for next steps I'd consider adding a unique feature because after all, that's what Hypixel is about. It's about totally different gametypes compared to your normal server. But I really can't give this any criticism or a weak point, good pitch.

• Like Like x 1
  18. THEOFFICIALSAGE

THEOFFICIALSAGE Active Member

Also, streaks are a bit OP from Calvary onwards. Change that.

• Like Like x 1
  19. HMJ05

HMJ05 Active Member

Looks cool, but Hypixel mini-games are unique.

20. You also have to get 10+ kills in a row without dying to get them though.