1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Vampire Survival is a custom Minecraft PvP map that uses the latest snapshot.

At the start of the game, 1 player is assigned to be the vampire and the other players are town guards.
    As a vampire, the goal is to kill all guards within 15 minutes.
    The vampire are invisible, very fast but also pretty weak and they can respawn instantly.
    Everytime a vampire kills a guard, his inventory gets cleared and respawn as a vampire.
    Vampires can unlock special items such has spiders, better swords and potions when they kill a villager.
    Villagers spawn every 3 minutes or so, a beacon light will appear to show their position.

As a guard, you need to defend your team, the villagers and yourself.

Server Settings

enable-command-block=true
    view-distance=15
    spawn-monsters=false
    spawn-animals=false

How to start the game

You must choose the first vampire, it can be random or selected (see butons in game).
    As soon as it's done, the other players have about 1m30s to click guard. Otherwise they will be stuck in the waiting room.

Remove the vampire buttons if you want to avoid confusion, put it back when everyone is ready.
    I do NOT recommend this map for public servers, if ONE guard leaves the game and don't come back, it will bug the game and the guards will win the game by default after the time expires.

Server sponsored by MCProHosting - Click here for 25% off servers.
    https://mcprohosting.com/?promo=hypixel

• Like Like x 27
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. User_John

User_John New Member

Awesome!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. this is really cool you should make a server with this or someone should
    :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Added a reset button
    • Fixed mobgriefing
    • Changed the rotation of villagers to make it more interesting
    • Beam reset when a villager dies
    • Substract guard button, incase a guard leaves
    • Fixed some rare issues

• Like Like x 3
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Toxic System

Toxic System New Member

Elle est vraiment géniale cette map! C'est une très belle façon d'utilisé le contenu de la nouvelle SnapShot :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. rip

rip

rip Active Member

Plastic
    MVP+
    6 6
    Guild Master
    Agreed. It'd be really cool if there was a server for this that someone made!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. User_John

User_John New Member

Hypixel, a bug me and friends have found is when your a vampire, and you die... you reset, then start then immediatly reset then allowed to play then reset and so on. It is quite bad and might need fixing!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I don't quite understand

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Strip

Strip Member

I played earlier today, but didn't get too... kept getting team killed... So if you make a server for this, and make plugin too... Try to get team killing off D:>

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. User_John

User_John New Member

Sorry for the confusion- When a vampire would die, he gets sent to his pod, gets items, then is respawned in the town. after about five to ten seconds, he would be killed, and respawned with a "[NAME] is now a vampire" appearing in the chat. Then he respawns again, then gets killed, with the same process repeating. Now this would happen about 3 or even 10 times before the player can succerfully continue to play.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Did you download the new version I updated a few hours ago ?
    Also make sure the settings are like advertised otherwise you'll run into issues!

enable-command-block=true
    view-distance=15
    spawn-monsters=false
    spawn-animals=false

• Useful Useful x 2
  11. User_John

User_John New Member

oops, i think we downloaded it this morning... and im not sure about those settings... thanks for the help though! And i was wondering, when the hypixel team applications will get accepted/ denied?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Strip

Strip Member

yea :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. User_John

User_John New Member

I mean i rather be denied than not ever told....

14. ArkeeTheGamer

ArkeeTheGamer New Member

Very nice well done map.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Ok, I'll start declining apps this week then :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Strip

Strip Member

-.-

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Cool map! Thanks for the release Hypixel, from all of us.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. doh_

doh_ Member

Doh
    Hey!
    Love the map, thanks Hypixel!
    So i have a few suggestions:
    -when the first vampire spawns he could get 1 splash potion of slowness , but just the first one not the others. That might help to ballance just enought the beginning of the game
    -Vampires should have bats for the general ambiance of the game and also they may be used as a diversion
    -If you can maybe make the villager spawning system a bit random after the first round (if you did that already it did't work for me.
    -You could try making the beacons blink every few seconds when the new villager spawns so that you really need to pay attention to where you need to go attack/guard the villager.
    -And one last thing , i don't know if this is possible but, if just one guard remains and the vampire has unlocked all the "gifts" maybe there can be something that spawns somewhere to help the guard just for a limited time ( like a locked enchanting table- and the guard should have some xp bottles to begin with)
    To paint a picture - Vampires have spiders and potions and stone swords, so the last guard could go with 1 or 2 minutes remaining to a secret wall opening which reveals an enchanting table where he could quickly get an upgrade on his sword or bow or armour!

That's about it! :)
    Hope i helped!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Thanks for the suggestions, bats and guard enchating are something I'll consider for the next small update :)

The villagers spawn is a "tape" so it's always the same if vampires fail to kill all guard before the last villager, it's kind of a weird system but it works for now!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1