1. Hello,
    So guys, we did it.

upload_2019-4-28_23-25-7.png

We've reached 10,000 Messages on Hypixel Forums...

And, I completed another big milestone that I needed for long time. When I got 9,000 I started to post very fast in order to get 10,000 Messages, and I finally did it. I got the message count I wanted, from July 2017 to May 2019. I'm gonna talk about My Story about how I joined to Forums, then i'll mention people that are my Forum Friends, I won't talk about them to not make this thread longer. But the only thing that is true is that they are amazing friends. Then I'll talk about Forum Wonderland which is a Discord Server i'm staff on. Then I'll talk about what I am going to do on my Forum Future, then I'll thank all of my friends for being an awesome person and gonna tag staff who have gave me a Staff Rating.

I am 47th person to get 10,000 Messages according to @G-u-s's Messages Leaderboard. (Only 7,000 to 36,000 Messages) Actually it didnt really surprise me that only 47 people has it.

My Story

My story started on 4 July 2017 (American Independence Day lol) I joined to the Forums on that day because I bought VIP+ lol. To July to September 2017 I was not really that active, I only had around 40-50 messages back then. My first friends on the Forums were @ATanCommander, @FahrettinCG. and the person I knew but not friends with was @Trihard. In June 2018 I started to be active again and I got 100 Messages that day achieving the Active Member title aswell. In August 2018 I got a few new friends which are @Incendo, @MagicJer10, @MagicTin and @PopularYoutube. In 18 August 2018, I got Well-Known Member title which I was happy alot because that day was my birthday. In September 2018 I got 1,000 Messages and a few friends. And now we are here. I have lots of friends today. I'm so happy to have them today.

Mentions

This goes for people that made my Forums better. I won't talk about them or something, just will tag them. Talking to them will make the thread even longer because there are so much things that i can tell about my friends.

The Forum Wonderland

Forum Wonderland is a Discord Server related to Hypixel Forums, today I am a Moderator on the server and I wanted to talk about this server alot on my thread. for almost 9 months I am in this Discord Server, I wasn't active back in August, September and October. My activity started on November. At 8 December 2018 I was accepted to join Staff Team and that's where my actual good times of Forum Wonderland Server. I like all of those people (no homo) on the server, I had lots of fun with them, even I had sometimes problems with some of them i still see them as a friend. I am currently #2 at most messages on the server, when I got promoted to Moderator it was fun to deal with some server stuff too. I hope my friendship with them will stay forever.

Invite to the server: https://discord.gg/ENUFexQ

What's gonna happen in Future?

Well, in the future I'm not sure if i will still keep going posting, I'll post but slowly. I might leave because there are no threads being created nowadays, only Appeal Threads. So I might consider leaving the Forums after this day. Also, I am almost close to 300 Followers so which means I might be able to get that count in the future.

Thanking the Staff Team for Staff Ratings they gave to me.

upload_2019-4-28_21-24-2.png
    Here is the whole Staff Rating that was given to me. This screenshot is taken from my Forum Bio. I wanted to thank all of them for these ratings.

Ending of the thread

This is the end of the thread. I had lot of funs in Forums since when I joined on it.
    Thank you for everything, everyone.

-Micro

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    • Like x 35
    • Hype Train x 8
    • Helper Lapis x 3
    • Mod Emerald x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Screenshot_20190416-144423.jpg
    Congrats!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Incendo

Incendo Well-Known Member

Incendo
    MVP+
    XAL XAL
    Yeetus

• Like Like x 1
  4. CONGRATS MAN, well deserved you’ve been grinding for this for a while!
    Could I have your message leaderboard by any chance?

• Like Like x 1
  5. wow not only did you get married but now this, congrats!1! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wait, I've read through the thread and seen that there is an issue, I never made one.

7. Thanks everyone!

8. Oh then he probably means the small one I made just based off his post on forum leaderboards, thought you had a better one.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why did you have to quote a whole big thread?

10. it gets collapsed so why not :D

edit: but actually i have a helper habit of replying specifically to peoole, like whenever i reply to someone in chat i have to say their name first

11. gg micro!

• Like Like x 1
  12. gg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Congratulations on the milestone! :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. andreeii

andreeii Active Member

andreeii
    MVP+
    finally
    LUV U BRO

• Like Like x 1
  15. I told you very months ago, I told you I would get 10k one day

I did it.

16. Grats Man! Even though I haven't known you for too long, it's great having you around.

• Like Like x 1
  17. chocfrog

chocfrog Active Member

chocfrog
    MVP+
    Calm C
    Trusted
    Congrats dude! :) enjoy your honeymoon with billy

• Like Like x 1
  18. CONGRATS ON 5 DIGITS !!

I'll join your 10k kool kid club soon, just gimme another 3 or so years :,)

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  19. You'll get it soon, I believe in you!

Thanks btw and to everyone

20. dude i swear if you make me update post by country one more time

• Funny Funny x 1