1. i am shocked how you say these types of things and then act shocked as to why some people don't like you lol

• Like Like x 5
  2. Let’s goo

3. That phase was a while ago. I’ve decided that, apart from 5 or so people, I can’t trust anyone, so I just be myself and don’t associate with anyone on here, since my social real life has improved significantly over the past few months. So I still stand by what I say on page 1.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. i have some doubt about that
    pretty bold,i would lower that number to 2
    trust me,even if you wanted no one would want to associate with you anyways,so thanks for doing everyone a favor i guess x[
    so you improving your social life=you can be an asshole and belittle a whole community?Sounds pretty reasonable to me lol
    As a person who is notorious for being mean and a douche,i just have to say you really have no morale in you lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. pEoPlE sTiLl PlAy ThIs?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Quatt

Quatt Well-Known Member

Quattuor
    MVP+
    L9 L9
    monkey class

7. Went in an anchored game, no dia in the wither rooms and 1 dia removed on my team's (yellow) side. Big sad :(
    But I stay positive, at least we had an update. :cool:

Next game was oasis, no hole to jump into to get dia sword on both sides of map = angry :mad:
    WHY DO WE GET SUCH A BAD UPDATE?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Aw [email protected]! Yeah! But damn you guys edited dkeep? Sheesh that thing hasn’t been changed in years

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. falsify

falsify Active Member

yes because we will definitely be satisfied with having people use max settings every game as long as we have another sand layer!

I'm not saying this is bad, in fact it's amazing, but it's definitely not enough to keep this game on its feet for an extended period of time lol there are way too many other problems that need attention.

(also no hate from the first sentence I just really wanted to say that to someone :p)

• Like Like x 3
  10. It is definitely big for that game to get something like this. Shows that people are still working on it, but that won’t be enough for the community. (More so the “expressive” part of it.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Overall a friendly update but there is some bugs with maps like duskforge because you will fell into the void for no reason, if any moderator or admin saw that, please fix the problem so we can have a pleasant gaming experience, thank you.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      6.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  12. galactus

galactus Well-Known Member

This is why I love fluffeh

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh my god they fixed map issues

THEY FIXED SOMETHING

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ok boomer

15. gufi

gufi Well-Known Member

Fulminis
    MVP+
    Strawberry Milk MILK
  16. Hype! SpeedUHC next please :D
    (We haven't had a new map in roughly 3 years.)

17. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Quatt

Quatt Well-Known Member

Quattuor
    MVP+
    L9 L9
    You are not intelligent :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Piated

Piated Active Member

Ribbit
    VIP
    L9 L9
    Unban piate? 2 years in the making I've been perm more than the time it took for this update to drop