LeMar10 Well-Known Member

LeMar10
    MVP+
    endy doesnt get regen if you relog fix this

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. this is literally just to stop people raging about actual updates

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. It’s always been that way. Nothing has ever been delivered exactly how it was promised. I’m even surprised this happened to the game, but that doesn’t change what I said about the community not thinking it’s enough.

4. nolying

nolying Well-Known Member

nolying
    MVP+
    Lucid LUCID
  5. Maybe because after almost 2 years with no updates the only thing that we get isnt the update that was promised but a random update with a few changes that none of us would never notice. You left mw forums, please avoid talking about our community too thank u

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Serena

Serena Well-Known Member

Vixxz
    MVP+
    Allied ALLIED
    see you guys when they update turbo kart racers in a year.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Bakura1

Bakura1 Well-Known Member

Bakura1
    MVP+
    ArtOfWar ART0W
    OFFICER
    This sounds good but I don't know much about Mega Walls maps.
    woot woot

8. 7mu_

7mu_ Active Member

7mu
    MVP+
    Jagares JAG
    phase 2/3 are some of the biggest updates the game has ever received so of course we are going to be disappointed if it isn't made on time; mega walls is one of the first gamemodes on the server and I think it is just as important to work on mw as skyblock or any other game made early in hypixel's history. if you like, go and see how many skyblock players have been complaining about dungeons not coming out yet. it hasn't meant to be released yet, but the dumb 8 year olds will still complain. I think we have some reason to complain when our updated that was announced in spring isn't out yet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. But when are we nerfing spider so it's not a hope class?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. SubmittingsV2

SubmittingsV2 Active Member

Krekara
    MVP+
    Who are you to speak for our community or as our voice? Literally not a single person in the mw community ever liked or wanted you. Please stop trash talking our community

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  11. TeZsK

TeZsK New Member

TeZsK
    VIP
    Arity
    Officer
    The CTW Community is waiting for a update :-:

12. shut up omg

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. If you don’t want people to say those things about a community, the best thing you can do is prove them wrong and change. If the community was kind and welcoming, then I wouldn’t be able to say something like that.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. SubmittingsV2

SubmittingsV2 Active Member

Krekara
    MVP+
    Or we don't need to prove shit, and you just need to be more helpful to our community! We can be very nice to new nons on our forums but not to wannabe helpers who think they can trash talk our game when they only played 30 games of the actual gamemode

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  15. Flcme

Flcme Active Member

flcme
    MVP+
    Nalix
    Guild Master
    Thank you hypixel Very cool.. Where is my dungeons update?

16. You can’t expect the best of both worlds. You can’t treat others in that way, and then be shocked and surprised when they state they think the community is bad. If anything, if what I’m saying is this upsetting to you, you can always ignore it, cause it’s not gonna stop.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. When are skins gonna be fixed tho?

18. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Guermas

Guermas Well-Known Member

Guermas
    MVP++
    Les Gaulois LG
    HYPE ! Thanks vinny.

20. Idk if it's only me, but it's always on the map Mad Pixel. Players freeze in a certain spot, and then I see their ghost glitching back and forth rapidly in a certain spot. If I get too close, they disappear, but when I go away, they reappear. Players can still be in the game and doing other stuff, but I see their ghost.