1. HeCute

HeCute New Member

Hello staff member or player reading this,

For Christmas I would like to be unbanned I was 7 when I got banned and I have waited 5 and a half years until this moment. For Christmas could I be unbanned it would mean A LOT to me. I really want to play sky wars now for some reason. I have recently been watching ranked sky wars videos. Ranked looks like a lot of fun. For Christmas all I ask is for me to be unbanned it would make my Christmas day. I was using an autoclicker while 1v1ing my friend and I didn't hurt anyones gameplay. I've deleted the autoclicker and all other hacked clients I've had.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 9:11 AM
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. I like how you pretty much said everything you could say except that you've learned from being banned or you have matured and won't do it again

._.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What did u get banned for. Obviously it was a perm ban so it had to be something bad.

4. Multiple cheating offenses, almost certain

5. ok even at 7 years old if you know how to get cheats, you should know you would get banned for cheating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. HeCute

HeCute New Member

Yeah I was 1v1ing my friend and used an autoclicker but it didn't hurt anybody's gameplay. I got banned in the first 2 hits

7. imDari

imDari Well-Known Member

MerryDari
    MVP+
    annoy v2 ANNOY
    Damn that must've been one bad autoclicker

8. NORMAL PEOPLE: "All I want for Christmas, is you..."

OTHER PEOPLE: "All I want for Christmas, is to be unbanned I was 7 when I got banned and I have waited 5 and a half years until this moment. For Christmas could I be unbanned it would mean A LOT to me. I really want to play sky wars now for some reason. I have recently been watching ranked sky wars videos. Ranked looks like a lot of fun. For Christmas all I ask is for me to be unbanned it would make my Christmas day. I was using an autoclicker while 1v1ing my friend and I didn't hurt anyones gameplay. I've deleted the autoclicker and all other hacked clients I've had."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Well, i dont think they will unban you for Christmas.

10. as a hypixel staff member i can tell you one thing

i hate you!1!1!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. " you believe you were falsely muted and or banned, then you can create a punishment appeal."

"These appeals are only meant to be created for the above reason. If you are guilty you will be denied, no exceptions."

Source: https://hypixel.net/threads/guide-how-to-appeal.345288/#post-7720875

You can try to send a request but it's very unlikely you will be unbanned. Learn from this mistake, and, in the future be more thoughtful.

12. Your Christmas present is common sense. Have a good day

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. HeCute

HeCute New Member

I think I learned from that mistake if I was banned for 5 and a half years.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. then why didn't you bring up that you learned your mistake????

15. Why are you continuing to argue? No staff member will see this and unban you from the game. You need to make an appeal and hope for the best; I am only saying that it's extremely unlikely you will get unbanned.

It doesn't matter if you've learnt your lesson or not, the fact that you've cheated on here before multiple times (presumably) remains.

16. You would only be unbanned if it was false. Ban appeals are for false bans only.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Here's your Christmas present: The big red pill.

First, you said here that you used an autoclicker, which is a bannable offense, even if it didn't hurt gameplay.
    Second, go someplace else to do Skywars, you were cheating and you were permanently banned, as you admitted above. Staff will not unban the guilty if they are perm banned. If the other servers with skywars are dead, then congrats! That's your punishment for abusing an autoclicker!