1. IGN (in game name)*: 7/11

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: "You Don't Sell Minecraft Toys"

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: Prank Call

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: Yes, Reason: "Do you play roblox?"

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: Why is it that McDonalds and Taco Bell get to be unbanned, when Taco Bell doesn't even has kids meals for toys. I told you we don't have minecraft toys, what else can I do. And I know you aren't really stuck in the bathroom, and my refrigerator IS NOT RUNNING

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. CristianG0D

CristianG0D New Member

iDestinyDzn
    IGN: CristianG0D

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted Modifications

Any modifications: None

Banned Before: No

Why to unban:
    Well I was banned but I never ultilize hack is because in Venezuela the internet is a garbage that can always be played and I do not like it when it gets slow or goes away then I was banned for having a lot of lag and paste lagiado I hope to be unbanked thanks

3. IGN (in game name)*: likespammer

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*:
    L
    If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: L

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: L

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: UNbaN mE i LOvE hYPIXEL!1!1!1!1!-!

4. No, banned.

IGN: Astatine

Reason for Ban: ...since when was making hash browns in one of the main lobbies worth banning?

Mods/Hacks: None

Banned Before: Nope

Reason for Unban: The reason was literally ‘Making hash browns in a lobby.’ What, did the staff want some? They could just ask!

5. IGN (in game name)*: MyBrothersFault

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: my brother turned on mi hax while i wus playing ranked skiwars

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: i had killaura antikb reach autocliker fly bhop and other things. if i remov them i will be bad and i duun wan to be bad so no

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: yes and it wuz because my brother turned on hax that time too

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: bc it wasnt mi falt i did nothing rong

6. 71F

71F

71F Well-Known Member

71F
    MVP+
    Deoroum COOLIO
    CosQ*

7. late but
    IGN (in game name)*: YoMama
    What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Timer

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: Timer, i removed them kiddie now wheres my unban

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: false banned alot

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: because if you don't i will steal all of youre pizzaz and hax on alts

8. IGN (in game name)*: DaHaipixelCheaTer

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Blacklisted Modifications

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: I used autoclicker, and I can't remove it because I use it for Cookie Clicker.

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: 60 times

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: My dog pressed Win+E and then moved my mouse to the Downloads folder, clicked on it, moved the mouse over the autoclicker, clicked on that and then turned on the autoclicker and THEN went to Minecraft THEN he pressed the W key and started moving the mouse around.

9. IGN: LikesDubstep
    Reason: [WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION] Fly Hacking
    Hacks used & Removed or not: No, I didn't remove my hacks because i didn't hack.
    Banned before: No. I never got banned
    Reason 4 unban: I was playing and streaming with cheatbreaker on and i got banned. I have evidence.

10. Joopoonie

Joopoonie New Member

Jooponie
    IGN (in game name)*: NoScopeNoobOrGodIDK

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: 720 no scoped an admin with 69 different types of sniper rifle.
    If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: I've sold 69 different type of sniper rifle and trying to rekt that admin by making him suck all of the money.

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: yes, i've been banned on hypixel 21399 quadrillion times cuz I have too many alts

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: You don't need cuz I have 69 Quintillion more alts to rekt ya

11. Sorry, not accepted. Enjoy your day!

IGN (in game name)*: purr101

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Because I meowed

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: I removed the meow client

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: no

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: Because I didn't know you were not allowed to meow. It never said on the hypixel rules that meowing results in a 1,000,000 minute ban. - purr101

12. IGN (in game name): PerryPeregrine

What is the reason of your ban or mute?: Pecking players and NPCs in Build Battle lobby

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?: N/A

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?: No

Why should we unban or unmute you?: I'm a totally innocent birb! I'll peck all of you if you don't unban me! PLZ Unban me!

13. MrSavanis

MrSavanis New Member

Savanis
    IGN (in game name)*: Savanis

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Hacking

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: I used Killaura in bedwars and I flew in skywars (im sorry) I still have 1 client as im making my server and I need to test my anticheat.

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: Yes

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: I know I had 3 warnings, but I have decided to stop as I know I will get banned in 5seconds again. I really want to play the brige legitmetly also. If you have any more questions add me on discord Savanis#9005.

14. Perfectddh

Perfectddh New Member

killer051
    my ban appeal beside said unresolved and my name

15. 1: This is a forumgame, not an actual thread about real ban appeals, you know. The forum category's called forumgames for a reason. Besides, there's no real point to yapping about your appeal on here anyways.
    2: Just wait for your appeal to be accepted or denied. Not much you can do otherwise.
    3: The thread's most recent reply was more than 5 months ago, you should make sure the thread is recent and actually relevant before replying, yeya. Bumping old irrelevant-ish threads like this is called necroposting, and people don't like that on here.

also perish because running gags and gullible people and definitions and not being as nice or formal as I appear

16. IGN: GlennDavisXD

Reason For Ban: X-Ray

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?: X-Ray Mod and yes I disabled it.

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: Yes

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: I wanted to find players easier in Murder Mystery, so I used X-Ray. I realized it's pointless, so I removed them.