1. So you know how people are constantly saying "Unban me I did nothing wrong" or "I promise I've changed"
    Well now you can too!
    Fluf made something like this before, but gave me permission to do it.

How to play:
    Type out your Ban Appeal, It can be serious, it can be like the ones you see on the forums every day
    The next person has to say if they would unban you or not
    Give a reason
    Then they type out their own ban appeal
    Have fun with it, make it creative, try to get unbanned from your favorite minecraft server
    If a staff member says they would unban you, your name goes on the front page
    Follow normal forum rules

IGN (in game name)*:

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*:

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*:

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*:

Why should we unban or unmute you?*:

No one

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  2. this seems fishy with my game

3. IGN (in game name)*: xX_Dab__420_Xx
    What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Flying

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: Fly hacks, I removed them

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: No

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: Hypixel is my favorite server and I have been playing on here for like 3 days now and my friend told me to download hacks because I could fly and I wanted to fly in the lobby because I always see people do it and i thought that they were fly hacking but i didnt know that they donated to the server and i dont have money so i thought that fly hacks were okay because i didnt want to spend money on the server even tho i love hypixel and i didnt mean to hack i just wanted to have fun please unban me ;( I never cheat and never will again because hypixel is fun server and it the best and my friend is the one who told me to download hax i dont even know how to downoad them my friend just told me to and i wont hack again i promise im sorry

4. NanoCourse

NanoCourse Well-Known Member

NanoCourse
    no, because you gave in to peer pressure
    IGN (in game name)*:NanoCourse
    What is the reason of your ban or mute?* fish
    If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: I tried to convert everyone to hamsters
    Have you been banned from Hypixel before?* potato
    Why should we unban or unmute you?*: Because I asked :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Hah no

IGN (in game name)*
    : ShatterReality

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: “Illegal Modifications” Accidentally logged on with the mods I was using for modded singleplayer. (I’m actually being stalked by staff after doing this once by accident, because I had a ton of mods and Minecraft with the mods literally took 10 minutes to load, so I opened that and a normal version, and I forgot to check which version I was using on Hypixel) :/

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: Nothing hack-related, simply some mods downloaded for 1.10 survival gameplay.

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: Never have.

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: Ban was likely simply the fact that at least one of the mods downloaded had something possibly not allowed in the game. I’m unsure which was the problem, due to the large quantity (20+) mods. Many of the functions/items would be inaccessible anyway, due to the server not having them, and not having the give command permissions. If I have done something else to be banned, I am unaware.

6. IGN: EVILBANANA12345
    R.O.B (reason of ban) : People thought i had kill aura and aim bot becuase i am so good.
    Mods used: Skills
    Banned before: No
    Y should we unban u: Cause i am top of the leaderboards in every game and people reported me 123456787654323456789876543234567898765434567876543234567654334567876543 times and that made watch dog think i am hacking. also becuase the nerd that made this thread said i had to make a fake ban appeal :)

7. Sorry please try again in the future, we at the appeal team have looked at the footage and have determined that you will remain banned for the remaining time. Please try to not use any "Skills" next time you play. Thank you

IGN (in game name)*: Hamzah

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: I told someone to suck my toes

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: Skill Aura

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: Yes, see there was that time when I was bhopping around in uhc, then the time i scaffolded in bedwars, then the time I used blatant kill aura in duels.

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: You see, the act of sucking on someone toes is not harmful in any way. In fact, it is quite the opposite, not only does the one sucking on the toes build an immunity to disease, but the toes become clean. So unmute me or ddos

8. BluDucc

BluDucc Well-Known Member

BluDucc
    MVP+
    Duck Pond
    GUILDMASTER
    unban me pls i inosent

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Of course hes innocent.

IGN (in game name)*
    : xxxXtbnrkyle894_

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: idk i told some dumb kid to jump off a cliff then i was hacking and then i told a staff do suck my D***. but to be honest im not really sure why i was banned.

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: i was using the orginal wurst thing and then i bought pandora with me moms credit card and then used vape and it was cracked so i may have a virus now.

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: yes i was banned on 5 other accounts and this is my 9th time apealing for this account

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: i will ddos hypixel and come over to hypixels house and kill him then take control of the server if you dont unmute me you nooobs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. @Astatine We here at the appeals team are sorry to inform you, but you will have to wait the remainder of your ban. Sadly you got banned for bhop, and killaura. We have never heard of any "Singleplayer" mods that allow that. Please check your version before logging into hypixel next time -Support

IGN (in game name)*: RedDuck

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Watchdog Cheat Detection

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: Nothing

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: Hey guys, so today I just wanted to say that I got banned for watchdog cheat detection. All I have to say is fix watchdog, the only mods I use are toggle sneak, cave finder, and minimap. I was in the middle of UHC and found a cave, then I got banned. I have seen many of my favorite youtubers using these mods and I think it is not fair that I got banned. THank you

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. How long have you been banned for, because you’ll have to wait. (I actually just had stuff like Lyncanites, Too Many Items, Biomes O’ Plenty or summat, Lucky Blocks, Tinker’s Mod, and stuff like that.)

IGN (in game name)*
    : RandomPersona

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Muted for accidentally typing L in chat. Really, people?

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: N/A

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: ‘Tis a mute, and no.

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: Meant to /shout ‘Lol’ but I hit the enter key by accident. Besides, who’d type L for their own death by accidentally falling into the void. It’s not even the proper usage, and is pretty rude, imo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. RandomPersona. Sorry, there are no mistakes in minecraft. Perm mute. -L

xxxXtbnrkyle894_. Sorry, please git gud. -Hypixel

IGN (in game name)*: ElytraHax

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Blacklisted Modifications

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: I only vape, but ONLY because it has the best full bright pack in it.

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: Like I said, I only use my hacked clients for the full bright packs, because I don't know how to increase my gamma in minecrat. Please unban

13. Options, Video Settings, Gamma. Not that hard.

IGN: SaltyPepper

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted Modifications

Any modifications: None

Banned Before: No

Why to unban: I’ve been reported for autoclicker apparently, although I have a perfectly normal click speed of 12 CPS. It’s pretty likely they were mistaken in the heat of the moment. <Has video link of a CPS test, showing 11.4 CPS> And surely, if I’d have used autoclicker for my 2 years on this server, I wouldn’t be here right now.

14. NameChangeA69

NameChangeA69 Well-Known Member

IGN (in game name)*: IHack

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Hacking

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: never

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: always

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: because I said

15. _Gundalf

_Gundalf Well-Known Member

_Gundalf
    VIP
    Your ban appeal was good but since you didn’t say whether the person before gets unbanned or not, you will not get unbanned.

IGN (in game name)*: _gunalf

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: watchdog cheat detection killaura i dont know what this is means soo...

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: i did not hacked but i have jumped with firball so it that might have looked like flying??

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: only one time but then i hacked this time innocent

Why should we unban or unmute you?*: ok so i have never hacked ever but somrtimes my brother play on my computer so he maybe hacked on hypixel. but if i get unbanned i promise i wont let him use my hacked client again i promise. maybe someone used my accont to hack but I DIDNT HACK PLEASE so if you UNBAN me i promise i will not hack again!!?

16. You misspelled your IGN. This is unforgivable. Your ban is extended.

IGN (in game name): Iwasnotbanned

What is the reason of your ban or mute?: I didn't get banned.

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?: N/A

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?: No

Why should we unban or unmute you?: You didn't ban me. So you don't need to unban me. Wait, why am I even here?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Now you get banned >:]

IGN: VanillaCreamed

Reason for Ban/Mute: I literally just tried to log on, only to find I was banned for 6 months, any explanation?

Modification/Hacks: N/A

Banned Before: Never been banned before, what gives!

Reason for Unban: There was no explanation, I just logged on for the first time in 2 weeks, to find I got banned 3 days ago. I haven’t used any suspicious websites, downloaded anything insecure, haven’t lent the account to anyone, I’m confused. I can wait it out, but yea, I’m kinda bored already.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Yeah, I figured...

19. Wyrl

Wyrl Well-Known Member

unSlow
    MVP++
    Latency MS
    GUILDMASTER
    IGN (in game name)*: God

What is the reason of your ban or mute?*: Too religious

If applicable, what modifications or hacks were you using and have you removed them?*: xdd godaura gg christ is in my hands

Have you been banned from Hypixel before?*: Yeh this is my main, I got banned on my alt, Jesus, and my other one, HoLySpirit

Why should we unban or unmute you?*:
    This is a Christian server so
    respect

• Like Like x 1
  20. This may be the best one on this entire thread. Of course I'll unban you (it's not like I can keep God perma-banned).