1. I never claimed it was solid proof. It was from my experience, maybe you had a completely different experience.

2. Beckyy

Beckyy Active Member

Beckyy
    MVP++
    Enigmata ENIGMA
    Elite
    I think picept had a completely different experience too!

3. imDari

imDari Well-Known Member

imDari
    MVP+
    Annoy V2 ANNOY
    Dude I got clout with a 3fkdr stats actually don't matter at all lmao.
    I've seen you grow as a bedwars player since you started your threads at like 6 star or something, and you've since passed me.
    Take it from me, stats don't matter at all, an alt won't do anything, cause it's not impressive at all. Why throw away all that time anyways. Also, in the current state of bedwars, I wouldn't want to be relevant at all

4. gg. I guess you probs spent hours and hours and hours to get 250 stars...
    Now you throw away all of the progress just to get relevant in a block game? Are you ok LOL

5. lamingt

lamingt Active Member

lameingt
    MVP+
    Cut CUT
    6 fkdr on a 250 star main is much more impressive than 18 fkdr on an alt

6. You need to keep your rivalry with gg8O. Don't do it. Also, I'm 201 stars and sitting with 2 fkdr, so you're not doing too bad (Or maybe I'm just really bad and my ego is too big idk.)

7. Idc about stats at all because i never took bw seriously, so people never party me because of my stats, star and guild. But they expect me to carry ,because i godbridge :/

8. People ask for parties in guild chat all the time, it's not that hard to get a party. If he thinks that people ignore him hes obviously not actively trying to get parties.

9. He is in storm, you're not. His testimony is therefore much more trustworthy than yours.

10. L

11. Beckyy

Beckyy Active Member

Beckyy
    MVP++
    Enigmata ENIGMA
    Elite
    I was in the guild I left cos they hated me xd

12. the guild has changed a lot since you were here, believe me. I gtg so I wont respond if you do.

13. I just gotta say this, but how can Radicul and Vaxr be "good" when they both have been banned for hacking

14. Beckyy

Beckyy Active Member

Beckyy
    MVP++
    Enigmata ENIGMA
    Elite
    I was in it 2 days ago the people haven’t changed

15. Tf did you change your IGN

16. Rad's was a false ban, to be completely honest I have no clue if Vaxr is hacking or not, I know there is a lot of evidence against him, but every time I've played with him hes been kinda average, even when we have lost our bed(I know people toggle lmao but still). Because I'm not sure I'm just going to keep calling him good till proven otherwise.

17. Beckyy

Beckyy Active Member

Beckyy
    MVP++
    Enigmata ENIGMA
    Elite
    Na

18. How is Rad's ban false?? it was his 2nd hacking ban, you just dont get banned again for hacks when u were legit

Also Vaxr was blatant af when he cheated, he didnt even try hide it

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  19. Idk about his firstban, literally everyone in storm said his second was false idk

Lmao ik theres lots of evidence against vax

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Just cause everyone in storm says his 2nd ban was false, doesnt mean it is lol