1. Shouyi

Shouyi Well-Known Member

Shouyi
    MVP+
    Steal My Acorns DESU
    Yeah so Uh....This post is kinda overdue by like 3-5days. Mostly because I was lazy and wasn't sure what to say. Whoops. Didn't have too big of a lvl90 party either mostly because I didn't really want one :p
    2015-12-05_18.54.15.png
    (Don't ask me why everything is like white, for some reason everytime I go f1 everything just ...glitches out)

But...AYEEEEEEEEEEE~! Where do I begin?
    I've been wanting Warrior lvl90 for quite a while now. (Mostly because I was teased with "Wow such a skrub not even 90 yet" "Get 90 already jesussssss" :3)
    Kinda got a bit impatient and just went p2w-skrub at the end there. But it's aight.
    So gonna keep this short I've started playing Late July-Early August. Was introduced to Warlords by my brother, got hooked blah blah blah blah. Started from the Bottom now we're here amirite?
    But let's be honest here everybody is just here for the meat-and-potatoes of posts like these (And don't worry I'll keep it in a spoiler for all yall that just want to get to the comment section):

~The Special Thanks You CHEESY-THINGY-MA-JIGGIES~
    @Leuphou - #1 Baguette. This is the man that 1) Encouraged me invest in the class I love playing, hence brought me to where I am now. 2) Introduced me to a whole bunch of crazy babehs and awesome people 3) The man that has my greatest respect. I can't thank you enough for everything, I mean it Leu, Thank you ~<3.

@Jaka842 - AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Spud. Yeah that's all. Cya.

Jk This man is the main homie G! My n-word. The british taco. The Crumpet in a burrito. #TheSquad. If only he knew how to level up. Freakin' skrub.

@TiigerLily - You are the sweetest and most kind person I've met on the server ;3; You're the one that's the easiest to hang out with (And that's a good thing). You're also the one that would party and play every game with me everyday #TheSquad #CrazyWallsPls ;w; Thank you Tiiger.

@Vindica - Mik pls. This guy is pretty funny sometimes and I guess he has a bit of swag. (Just kidding you're still mik in the end even if you change your name)

@Heliosion - MY ASIAN BRETHREN! MY PROTECTOR TO MY DEFENDER! OUR LITTLE HEALING B**CH! <3 You helped me out big time in various situations! Thank you skrub.

@Loco - The ez shaman that will always get savaged on by the squad. This man is the homie, livens up the teamspeak evertim.

@MtDoom - The even ezier shaman that always has something dirty in his head. Can't keep it contain either. Pretty funny from time to time. We kool tho so it's aiight.

@Zincamania - The Shaman God. MY ASIAN BRETHREN! Amazing good player, and a even better friend.

@Kaypock - Bae I fna ;3; oml oml pls notice me senpai <3. (Tho I'll still target you from time to time)

@Tomol - TOMOLOLOLOL. This guy is pretty bae I've got to admit. He has some swag as well.

@Haypee - This gril is so kool it's unbelievable. Although I'd admit sometimes I would target her in various games just to get a funny reaction. #NoRagrets

@midnightborn - Wowow such a nub. She thinks she has more swag than me but she can't even pronounce my name properly with peanut butter in her mouth "Bambuuuuu." Goml nub

@Robotmaniac - Super chill dude on his way playing some WoW like a nerd.

@Almarick - The cool german skrub~! We play couple games together. You're pretty chill and a cool friend :p

@Phantos - Top Tier Pyro. I see every other Melee Pyro-wannabes trying to be like him (Including me with my lvl20 [Edit: Now lvl35!!!]) We are #BabehSquad. We definitely need to play with each other more often tho ;3;

@Allusia - Thank you for being a excellent guild leader in my first ever guild! Thank you thank you! Shall always keep in touch even if we branched out to different paths~

Sorry if I miss anybody, I'm just thanking everyone on the top of my head :p

2015-12-05_19.34.24.png
    Some nooby small lvl90 warrior party. The British Taco was playing some Issac like a nerd tho.

Inb4 anybody says it:

"IT'S ABOUT TIME!"

What's my next lvl90? Tbh...Your guest is as good as mine :p

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 18
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 11
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. DarthAurora

DarthAurora Well-Known Member

DarthAurora_
    MVP+
    ~ Reserved ~

Congratz m8! Took you long enough :mad: jk :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. zech

zech Well-Known Member

zech
    MVP+
    BFGTeam ΞBFGΞ
    Officer
    Gratz shoe

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mortal_Bones

Mortal_Bones Well-Known Member

Heikin_
    VIP
    GG!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Creaam

Creaam Well-Known Member

no idea who this mik guy is ;p gratz <33

• Like Like x 1
  6. Say_Goodbye

Say_Goodbye Well-Known Member

grantz on lv90 :3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kaypock

Kaypock Well-Known Member

Moistful
    MVP+
    Cacti v2
    Guild Master
    Gratz bamboooooooo <3 now you can keep your spot in the guild! ( we're coming for you next @Tomol )

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  8. Gratz :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Tomol

Tomol Well-Known Member

Tomol
    MVP+
    oops BIGNUTS
    Officer
    Congrats shoeyi!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  10. Sheema

Sheema Well-Known Member

Sheema
    MVP
    Congrats my cutie lil pumpkin <3 I guess i have to step up my game huh :oops:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Alkali_

Alkali_ Well-Known Member

Alkali
    MVP+
    Quote QUOTE
    Hey look It's me! Anywho congratz! That was a fun game to play.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Veremos

Veremos Well-Known Member

GZ

• Like Like x 1
  13. I dun get a tag :(
    ripshouyi.PNG

:(

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. wax
    *warrior hax*

• Like Like x 1
  15. Reported kiddo, nice crit hax.

Jk, congrats on warrior shouyi.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Congratz on 90!
    Good luck on your second 90 ^w^

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cthuko

Cthuko Well-Known Member

Cthuko
    MVP+
    Steal My Acorns DESU
    Congratz dude thats awesome, I wish you luck with getting to level 90 on another class :)

"Hell, its about time"

• Like Like x 1
  18. gratz...m8

• Like Like x 1
  19. :O gratzzz

• Like Like x 1
  20. tomol is trash

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1