?

¿U want this class in Megawalls?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Maybe

7 vote(s)
    12.3%
  3. No, just need a buff/nerf. (Explain why)

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
  4. #ReviveMegawalls (Yes)

14 vote(s)
    24.6%
  5. #GoldForge

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  6. I don't like this class concept, just i dont wanna see this monster in megawalls.

7 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. It's a beautiful day outside, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming and... in days like this... dragon idea lovers should be playing in megawalls.

[IDEA] Class idea "Dragon" - Hero/Mythic class
    CLASS ITEM:

[​IMG]

Lore: The dragon is a type of monster that lives in the nether, usually steals precious gems, with its powerful fighting skills capable of frightening a whole group. One day this was stealing precious gems, surprised to see a blaze that had skills, they fought but the dragon won the blaze before he died he said "Do not enter the portal, unless you want to enter a real competition", when he enter to the portal, come out of curiosity surprised to see different monsters fight this also joined, defeating and winning the game.

The 50.9% of 53 players (27 players) want this idea in the game!, thanks u megawalls players. =) -My best regards.

HYPE HYPE HYPE INCOMING FOR IDK REASON.!

Dragon is a Fighter-Control Mythic class. EPH: 8

-Dragon Breath -You damage and burn for Q seconds all enemies in a radius of R doing a damage of V true damage and a knockback of B blocks.

Free-You damage and burn for 1 second all enemies in a radius of 3 doing a damage of 1 true damage and a knockback of 1 block.
    I-You damage and burn for 1 second all enemies in a radius of 3 doing a damage of 1.5 true damage and a knockback of 2 blocks.
    II-You damage and burn for 1 second all enemies in a radius of 3 doing a damage of 2 true damage and a knockback of 2 blocks.
    III-You damage and burn for 1 second all enemies in a radius of 3 doing a damage of 2.5 true damage and a knockback of 1 blocks.
    IV-You damage and burn for 1 seconds all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 2.5 true damage and a knockback of 1 blocks.
    V-You damage and burn for 1.5 seconds all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 3 true damage and a knockback of 1.5 blocks.

VI-You damage and burn for 1.5 seconds all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 3.5 true damage and a knockback of 2 blocks.
    VII-You damage and burn for 1.5 seconds all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 4 true damage and a knowback of 4 blocks.
    VIII-You damage and burn for 1.5 seconds all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 4.5 true damage and a knockback of 2.5 blocks.
    IX-You damage and burn for 2 seconds all enemies in a radius of 5 doing a damage of 5 true damage and a knockback of 3 blocks.

-Dragon Fury (12 seconds cooldown)-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for R seconds and strike him for E true damage.

Free-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 1 second and strike him for 1.1 true damage
    I-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 1 second and strike him for 1.2 true damage
    II-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 1 second and strike him for 1.3 true damage
    III-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 1 second and strike him for 1.4 true damage
    IV-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 1 second and strike him for 1.5 true damage
    V-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 1.5 seconds and strike him for 1.6 true damage
    VI-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 1.5 seconds and strike him for 1.7 true damage
    VII-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 1.5 seconds and strike him for 1.8 true damage
    VIII-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 2 seconds and strike him for 1.9 true damage
    IX-When you damage your enemy you will set it on fire for 2 seconds and strike him for 2 true damage

-Fire Soul (60 seconds Cooldown) When you fall 12 HP (6 <3) you get Absorption T and Regeneration Y for O seconds.
    Free-When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration I for 2.5 seconds.
    I-When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration I for 3 seconds.
    II-When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration I for 3.5 seconds.
    III- When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration I for 4 seconds.
    IV-When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration I for 4.5 seconds.
    V-When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration I for 5 seconds.
    VI-When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration I for 5.5 seconds.
    VII-When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration I for 6 seconds.
    VIII-When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration I for 6.5 seconds.
    IX-When you fall 12 HP you get Absorption I and Regeneration II for 7 seconds.

-Dragon Kit

Free-Iron Sword Unbreaking X + Steak + Iron Boots Unbreaking X.
    I-Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Unbreaking X.

II-Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Fire Protection I Unbreaking X.
    III-Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Fire Protection II Unbreaking X + Instant Heal Potion (8 <3).
    IV-Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Protection II Unbreaking X + Instant Heal Potion (8 <3) (12sec) + Speed II Potion (12sec).
    V-Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Fire Protection III Unbreaking X + Instant Heal Potion (8 <3) (12sec) + Speed II Potion (12sec).
    VI- Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Diamond Boots Unbreaking X +
    Instant Heal Potion (8 <3) (12sec) + Speed II Potion (12sec).
    VII- Diamond Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Diamond Boots Protection I Unbreaking X + 2 Instant Heal Potions (8 <3) + Speed II Potion (12sec).
    VIII-Diamond Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Diamond Boots Protection II Feather Falling I Unbreaking X + 2 Instant Heal Potions (8 <3) + Speed II Potion (12sec).
    IX-Diamond Sword Looting III Unbreaking X + 3 Steaks + Diamond Boots Protection II Feather Falling II Unbreaking X + 2 Instant Heal Potions (8 <3) + 2 Speed II Potion (12sec).

-Dragon Eyes Permament Night Vision, you have a Z% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).

Free-Permament Night Vision, you have a 16% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).
    I-Permament Night Vision, you have a 17% chance to find Fire Resistance (3 minutes).
    II-Permament Night Vision, you have a 18% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).
    III-Permament Night Vision, you have a 19% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).
    IV-Permament Night Vision, you have a 20% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).
    V-Permament Night Vision, you have a 21% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).
    VI-Permament Night Vision, you have a 22% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).
    VII-Permament Night Vision, you have a 23% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).
    VIII-Permament Night Vision, you have a 24% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).
    IX-Permament Night Vision, you have a 25% chance to find Fire Resistance potions (3 minutes).

-Fire Bomb: When you use the Dragon Breath skill you make a fire explosion (decorative).

CHANGELOG
    10/28/17-Nerfed Dragon Breath to 5 true damage.
    10/28/17-Removed Jump Boost III from kit and Fire soul passive.
    10/28/17-Dragon scames now have 15% chance (lvl IX) and a cooldown of 3 seconds.
    10/28/17-Fire Hands potions now have absorption 1.
    10/28/17 Added knockback to the Dragon Breath ability.
    10/28/17 Added regeneration II in the lvl IX of Fire soul passive.
    10/28/17 Changed some TEXT errors.
    10/29/17 Nerfed Fire Soul Speed II and Jump boost I but added Regeneration I, II and III.
    10/30/17 Added more cooldown to Fire Soul passive (from 150 seconds to 300 seconds).
    11/1/17 CowzGoneCrazy review the idea =)
    11/2/17 Adding a CowzGoneCrazy Image in this post. :)
    11/6/17 Now the dragon are Control/Tank
    11/6/17 Now don't heal teammates
    11/6/17 Removed Protection I and Feather Falling III (KIT)
    11/9/17 REVAMPED ALL REASON OF THE "Is a buffed zombie."
    11/9/17 Now the DRAGON are DAMAGE/CONTROL
    11/9/17 Removed Dragon scales and added Dragon Fury.
    11/11/17 Changed skins and finished the skins.
    11/11/17 Remove EPS.
    11/11/17 Dragon Fury now will don't have chance (%) but will have a long cooldown.
    11/11/17 Removed Jump Boost from the kit potion.
    11/11/17 Removed Feather Falling from the kit boots.
    11/11/17 Fire Soul now had Absorption I.
    11/11/17 Now Fire Hands potions don't have Absorption 1.
    11/11/17 Now Fire Hands gives you permament Night Vision (removed Haste I).
    11/11/17 Removed Dia Helmet from the kit but added Diamond Sword and Protection and Feather Falling to the boots.
    11/11/17 Renamed Fire Hands to Dragon eyes.
    11/12/17 Removed regeneration III from the potions but added 8 hearts potions.
    11/18/17 REVAMPED ALL THE CLASS.

-¡Burn Them All! - Hit 6 enemys with Dragon Breath skill.
    -FireFighter - Win and survive a game without using Dragon Breath skill.
    -Let me don't die! -Have fire soul activate 10 times during deathmatch in a single game.

-Flying Marathon- Travel 100,000 blocks with Speed III and Jump boost II.

Usernames:
    -Xtremeo777 (Changelog "Buff/Nerf")
    -Jeremitraille (Observation)
    -Joaopss (Lenny face)
    -FavouriteDragon (Ideas and recomendations.)
    -COWZGONECRAZY. (Review the idea.).!!! :D!
    -Rathin (Thx for the support). =)

-SV8V8V8V8V8V8V8V8V8V8V8 (REVAMP IDEA)
    -31ias (Good Player
    -yoavbr (Support)
    -Pulty (Nerf/Buff ideas.)
    [email protected](Review the idea.).!!!:D!
    - @SupremeSheldon (Review the idea and revamp idea for the class, tysm!).

COWZGONECRAZY. [HELPER]
    [​IMG]
    DRNOSE. [HELPER]
    [​IMG]

CowzGoneCrazy and DrNose review this idea! i am very happy!.

-CowzGoneCrazy: It is interesating DETECTIVESTONE.
    -DrNose: Jump boost a bit op.
    Thx you for all the help and the support in this helper's. =)

[IDEA] New class! DRAGON (Hero Class) [DRA] 12 EPH: 10

-Dragon Breath

-You damage all enemies in a radius of 3 doing a damage of 5 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 3 doing a damage of 6 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 3 doing a damage of 7 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 3 doing a damage of 8 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 3 doing a damage of 9 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 10 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 11 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 12 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 13 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 4 doing a damage of 14 non-true damage
    -You damage all enemies in a radius of 5 doing a damage of 15 non-true damage

-Dragon Scames

-When you receive damage with a 15% chance you make your enemy burn for 3 seconds and you get resistance I for 3 seconds
    -When you receive damage with a 16% chance you make your enemy burn for 3 seconds and you get resistance I for 3 seconds
    -When you receive damage with a 17% chance you make your enemy burn for 3 seconds and you get resistance I for 3 seconds
    -When you receive damage with a 18% chance you make your enemy burn for 3 seconds and you get resistance I for 3 seconds
    -When you receive damage with a 19% chance you make your enemy burn for 3 seconds and you get resistance I for 3 seconds
    -When you receive damage with a 20% chance you make your enemy burn for 4 seconds and you get resistance I for 3 seconds
    -When you receive damage with a 21% chance you make your enemy burn for 4 seconds and you get resistance I for 3 seconds
    -When you receive damage with a 22% chance you make your enemy burn for 4 seconds and you get resistance I for 3 seconds
    -When you receive damage with a 23% chance you make your enemy burn for 4 seconds and you get resistance I for 4 seconds
    -When you receive damage with a 25% chance you make your enemy burn for 5 seconds and you get resistance I for 5 seconds

-Fire Soul (60 seconds Cooldown)

-When you have 12 HP you get jump boost I and speed I for 2.5 seconds.
    -When you have 12 HP you get jump boost I and speed I for 3 seconds.
    -When you have 12 HP you get jump boost I and speed I for 3.5 seconds.
    -When you have 12 HP you get jump boost I and speed I for 4 seconds.
    -When you have 12 HP you get jump boost II and speed I for 4.5 seconds.
    -When you have 12 HP you get jump boost II and speed I for 5 seconds.
    -When you have 12 HP you get jump boost II and speed II for 5.5 seconds.
    -When you have 12 HP you get jump boost II and speed II for 6 seconds.
    -When you have 12 HP you get jump boost II and speed II for 6.5 seconds.
    -When you have 12 HP you get jump boost III and speed III for 7 seconds.

-Dragon Kit

-Iron Sword Unbreaking X + Steak + Iron Boots Unbreaking X.
    -Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Unbreaking X.
    -Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Protection I Unbreaking X.
    -Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Protection II Unbreaking X + 1 Regeneration III Potion (12sec).
    -Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Protection II Unbreaking X + 1 Regeneration III Potion (12sec) + Speed II Jump Boost II Potion (15sec).
    -Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Iron Boots Protection III Feather Falling I Unbreaking X + Diamond Helmet Protection I + 1 Regeneration III Potion (12sec) + Speed II Jump Boost II Potion (15sec).
    -Iron Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Diamond Boots Protection I Feather Falling I Unbreaking X + Diamond Helmet Protection I + 1 Regeneration III Potion (12sec) + Speed II Jump Boost II Potion (15sec).
    -Diamond Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Diamond Boots Fire Protection I Feather Falling I Unbreaking X + Diamond Helmet Protection I + 2 Regeneration III Potion (12sec) + Speed II Jump Boost II Potion (15sec).
    -Diamond Sword Unbreaking X + 2 Steaks + Diamond Boots Fire Protection I Feather Falling II Unbreaking X + Diamond Helmet Protection I + 2 Regeneration III Potion (12sec) + Speed II Jump Boost II Potion (15sec).
    -Diamond Sword Looting III Unbreaking X + 3 Steaks + Diamond Boots Fire Protection II Feather Falling III Unbreaking X + Diamond Helmet Protection I + 2 Regeneration III Potion (12sec) + Speed III Jump Boost III Potion (15sec).

-Fire Hands

-Permament Haste I, you have a 16% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).
    -Permament Haste I, you have a 16.5% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).
    -Permament Haste I, you have a 17% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).
    -Permament Haste I, you have a 17.5% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).
    -Permament Haste I, you have a 18% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).
    -Permament Haste I, you have a 18.5% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).
    -Permament Haste I, you have a 19% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).
    -Permament Haste I, you have a 19.5% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).
    -Permament Haste I, you have a 20% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).
    -Permament Haste I, you have a 21% chance to find Fire Resistance + Resistance I potions (3 minutes).

By CorruptedStone

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017 at 4:25 PM
    • Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  2. GT is zombie's but stronger.
    ability is too overpowered. 15 untrue damage is a lot.
    kit is fine, but jump boost is a cause for complaint
    For Dragon Scames, 25% chance is basically every 4 hits with no cooldown.

Change it a bit

• Agree Agree x 2

3. Mansor have the idea and create a video about that, check on Youtube.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Hi guy, thx for the recomendation i will change all :b :)

5. I like the Mansor "DRAGON" idea but is a rework of a phoenix idea by a admin.

-Dragon Breath - Okay original.
    -Soar - Nice, like a dragon flying
    -Inferno - Nice, but 1.5 hearts of fall damage is only a bad damage :b the class still having feather falling III
    -Kit - Blaze + Skeleton copy.
    -Gathering Talent - Blaze copy and paste

6. This class should be nerfed or buffed? guys pls answer me lmao

7. joaopss

joaopss New Member

joaopss
    MVP+
    ~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. I ha
    I had a similar class idea, but yours is more well developed.
    I'll link it so you can see if you want to add something:
    https://hypixel.net/threads/megawalls-class-ideas.1106131/
    It also has some of my other class ideas in there if you wanna check it out

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hello, thx for the recomendation i will add "Knockback" to the Dragon Breath skin and i will add "Burning" in the dragon breath.

Just thx for the ideas. :D

im 95% noob xd.

10. Oh yeah
    Dragon Scames> Dragon Scales

• Like Like x 1
  11. Holy! xd thx you for the observation :D

12. as I say to every person ever
    not all dragons breathe fire

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Really Cool I would enjoy this Class a bunch.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Heya! thx for the support Rathin, i know this can be really cool in game.

-Rathin welcome to the SPECIAL THANKS TO: =)

-DetectiveStone boi.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Xander

Xander Well-Known Member

Transonics
    MVP+
    Beam MEMBER
    Speed III and jump boost
    big nope

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Here's no reason for swearing, reported. And i have a best question.

¿What about the 3 potions of the werewolf?
    ¿And the endy speed 3?

The dragon only have 1 potion that's the reason of the speed III and jump boost.

18. That's why we don't need another class with this stuff. Endy is annoying enough without a kb ability and jump boost.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  19. Heya!, thx for the recomendation but the speed III and jump boost II are a potion. ONLY 1 POT.!

20. Xander

Xander Well-Known Member

Transonics
    MVP+
    Beam MEMBER
    I'm sorry that ass offended you LOL

• Agree Agree x 1