Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingtopia

Kingtopia Well-Known Member

Kingtopia
    MVP+
    Rankism
    If you have a rank and someone doesn't, doesn't mean that you are automatically better than them. Think of it this way, White chat ≠ Skills. So Respect people no matter what rank they are. Lets compare this to racism as they are similar. A common race that is judges is black. Just because some black people aren't always the most mature/nicest human beings doesn't mean they are all bad. So just because some non donors are bad (Most of the time because they are new) doesn't mean they all are. For example, @CasualButPainful, @haxorcat, chaoticfactors, or even the missed @ZeroPanda. I mean, not all donors are so good themselves. So, my point is don't judge a book by it's cover, or in this case, don't judge a player by their rank.
    Language
    I see this a countless amount of times. People who don't speak english fluently get hated on by most of the community because they aren't "native speakers". For example, spanish person comes and tries to ask something, "How do i ban haker, he hit me 10 blok away and no luk at me, BAN plz. be honist here he ned ban." Then 10 wkm's come and all go, "Lol you stupid person, learn English first please". This disgusts me. Before you can go and insult them, you should be able to speak their language fluently first. I mean, I speak Arabic and English fluently.(Atleast I speak them fluently :p, not the best at writing arabic.) I am also taking Spanish class in school. But when I see people insulting others because of language, I just help the person and tell others to stop.
    Trashtalking
    I know everyone can relate to this one. I mean we all do it at some point. Like, when people die they go, "HAXOR" or something related to that. Then someone else would call that person trash and the flame war starts. People start calling each other names then the people try to give the better insults. But the worst part about this, is one person ends up getting hurt and the other just feels extremely proud about themselves. When the trash talking doesn't stop, one person tries to end it with the infamous 3 letters, "KYS".

So, everyone before you go to insult someone based on anything, think about it first, and please be respectful.
    Before anyone says it. I know I haven't been the greatest role model in the past. But I'm trying to change.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    • Like x 61
    • Agree x 5
    • Funny x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Useful x 1
  2. Kingtopia

Kingtopia
    MVP+
    Reserved

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. Renze

Renze Well-Known Member

I respect others who speak different languages cause when they say "nl teamen" I say "ja". (

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Nalcot

Nalcot Well-Known Member

Nalcot
    MVP+
    LLJ BRUH
    I like it
    like, what's with all the flaming this isnt kohi ffs

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Also vice-versa.
    A rank is now target for good players. Trust me, once someone said at the end of a game "Donor ofc", and I regularly get hackusations at the end of games a get good kills in. People need to realize more that it's not non-donors getting the worst of it, it's about equal. There's just more non-donors to complain about it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Kingtopia

Kingtopia
    MVP+
    Yea, but usually the non donors listen to what the donors say because of the rank and they think they are like op or something like that. But, yes donors get it too but not as much.

7. Renze

Renze Well-Known Member

I bet you're just a filthy gray

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Kingtopia

Kingtopia
    MVP+
    ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I am

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kingtopia

Kingtopia
    MVP+
  11. but i suck and like being trashtalked

im weird but that stuff is what i live for

12. Wochy

Wochy Active Member

I hope people understand that when you respect a person, you will 99% get it back.

I met a person in a lobby where he began swearing at one.
    And where I quietly asked him to conduct himself down a bit as there was no need to hog one.
    He said you are not a mod/helper.

Its right that im not a Mod/helper but I am still allowed to ask if you would respect the people instead.
    He answered with the message "BLA BLA BLA"

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kingtopia

Kingtopia
    MVP+
    • Funny Funny x 4
  14. Kingtopia

Kingtopia
    MVP+
    Respectful bumped

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Kingtopia

Kingtopia
    MVP+
    Sorry for the triple post :/

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Gogeta

Gogeta Well-Known Member

Gogeta
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Co-Owner
    I'm gonna be *that* guy and disagree.

even tho you obviously meant almost all xddddd

17. That's rude, I know us the spanish people aren't exactly the best at english but our english isn't really that bad.
    Technically you are calling us idiots

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Kingtopia

Kingtopia
    MVP+
    XD
    I was trying to make a point that some foreign people aren't the best at english and get hate.

19. Kingtopia

Kingtopia
    MVP+
  20. Akalihentai

Akalihentai Well-Known Member

I wonder the Staff will give Zeropandah 1 more chance because jonnyclaws also was perm banned but then got unbanned. Hope that zero gets unbanned he's really a funny/cool guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.